2 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

5 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

6 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

How can I not gain weight this holiday season?

I’m worried about gaining weight over the holidays. And dieting doesn’t work for me. Dear Worried, So stop dieting and start changing your eating habits. Think...

MID MOD MID MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD SOS HELP!!!! There is this guy that I like a lot but when I ask him if he likes me he just say idk or say why u wanna know and how do I know if he likes me when he looks at me or something when ever he walks by me or I walk by him he smiles does that mean he likes me????? Help PLEASE!! O did I mention he's a sophomore from the Ukraine that moved here and I like him but my parents don't want me to text him only talk in real person but I get really nervous and giggle and blush what should I do?

Hey girlie, he might like you and just be shy about it. Keep trying to talk to him. Being nervous and blushing will just flatter him, so it's nothing to worry about.

Lauren T.

by kaylee gymnast 45 on 1/13/2013 7:52:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD I made this account like a LOOOOOOONG time ago, and Im not even tht crazy bout Biber anymore.. Can I change my username without makin a new one??

Hey girl,

I think you have to make a new account to change your username!

Meghan D.

by mrs.bieber/cheerleader on 12/17/2012 8:33:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
For the last two months my period has been brown is there any way i can make it red. My mom says that i need to eat beets and/or tomatoes. Is that true?

Hey girl,

I am not sure if that's true, I would ask your doctor about that!

Meghan D.

by hgrules on 12/17/2012 4:56:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
For years I've desperately wanted to cheer for the an elite all star cheer squad in Texas. That's my life goal and it's all I want to do. I practice everyday and I'm willing to do almost anything to be able to cheer there. The only problem is I live in Oklahoma. I want to cheer at the squad in Texas SO BADLY. It's my dream. What should I do?

Hey girlie, talk to your parents about it. You won't be able to cheer in Texas unless you move. So if you're confident that you can be on the team and your parents believe in you, maybe it's a move they'd be willing to make.

Lauren T.

by abbz13 on 12/16/2012 6:14:43 PM

My best friend's dad just passed away. I want to help her deal with it. She just seems so sad and hasn't been talking much since. How should I help her?

Hey girl,

I'm so sorry for what your friend is going through. I can only imagine how tough things must be for her. Because we and you only want the best for her, it's important that you encourage her to speak with a trusted adult like a teacher, guidance counselor or doctor about everything she's feeling. They can help her sort out what she's going through! For more help, you can refer her to this link, which includes hotlines and resources where she can speak with professionals. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by morganiscool2000 on 12/14/2012 11:18:06 PM

Is there anyway I can prevent bedwetting?

Hey girl,

I don't really know about that topic, but you could talk to your doctor for pro advice.

Meghan D.

by hinatagal on 12/14/2012 10:08:33 PM

I really need help ASAP! I wet the bed and have to go to a friends sleepover, I CANNOT tell her!

Hey girl,

If you are going to go to the sleepover you need to tell your friend the truth, even if it's awkward! You could also talk to her mom if that would be easier, but if you're going to spend the night there, you do need to let them know. If you don't want to tell them, you could also maybe stay for part of the night and not stay for the sleepover part.

Meghan D.

by hinatagal on 12/14/2012 9:55:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok so i need some friend advice...ok so 2 years ago I began hanging out with an old friend of mine, and she had a whole group of friends that I became a part of. Well out of that group is this one girl who started thinking of me as her sister, but she is just kind of annoying honestly. I've stayed with her this long, but I can't really take it much longer. She is so rude to me and my other friends, and she is just so annoying! She'll say things that aren't true and she will make up stories about things that never happened, and she is a major copycat! When ever I do something cool, or wear something different, she goes and does the same thing! Or when I find a new band I like, the next day she loves them! Just just ruins everything! And she talks crap about my boyfriend! I honestly dont want to hurt her feelings, but I just don't know how to tell her that I don't want to be her friend without doing that....HELP!!

Hey girl,

If your friend is copying you, it's only because she looks up to you and admires you, so try to take it as a compliment! Instead of cutting her off as a friend completely, I would try to sit down with her and tell her that while you're flattered she looks up to you, you don't appreciate when she says mean comments about your boyfriend or to you. Maybe you could invite her to hang out with you and your bf so she could get to know him better and not say those things. And she might not realize that she's hurting your feelings, so if you talk to her she might start being more conscious of how she acts around you.

Meghan D.

by Alykat18 on 12/14/2012 5:57:57 PM

omg same thing happening with me. my family makes the most delicious x mas cookies. i learned to have only one for dessert. its hard but they say a craving only lasts for five minutes. if you can get past those five minutes youll be maintaining your weight or even losing during this season. Happy Holidays!

by pupa413 on 12/14/2012 2:39:18 PM