Bridget M.

is modding

18 MINUTES AGO Plus sized party dresses for every girl who's all about dat bass: http://t.co/xcYZJTAGsp

12 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

15 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

COMMENTS

I feel dumb in class

I've been trying hard in school, but sometimes I just feel so dumb in class. Dear Not a Star Student, Very few kinds shine in every subject...

I am very bad in Algebra 1....I got a 30 on a test once but today I got a 98. What you can do is talk to your teacher about coming into school early to work on what you didn't understand in class. It helped me.

by ihappentobelivvy on 3/14/2013 4:34:08 PM

Dont feel that bad not everyone ios good in school, Im one of those people. My friends are all smarter than me an d triede to tuter me but it never worked thats why they gave up on me.....IM NOT BRIGHT EITHER

by Vikkinskeep on 1/19/2013 6:53:10 PM

thats ok that ur not good in EVREY subject there has got to b SOMETHING ur good at!

by hslol101 on 1/9/2013 9:42:30 PM

I don't want to sound mean, but I am one of those people who are good in every subject. I know people who are good in certain subjects but have a hard time in others. My best friend is good in science but is not very good in math.

by ty18le81r6 on 1/8/2013 8:46:56 PM

This guy asked me out on New Year's Day through text. I talked to my parents and they said I could say yes so I did. I met him at a soccer game a few months back. He goes to a neighboring school. I am friends with some people at his school. And yesterday he got his iPod taken away which was the only form of talk we had, so I couldn't text him. I texted my friend who goes to his school to ask him if he knew when he was getting his iPod back. And my friend asked that but she also asked him if he asked me out yet. He said "no". Why would he say that? On New Year's Day when we were texting a lot he called me his girlfriend. Why wouldhe have told her he hasn't asked me out yet? Thanks

by Ljbdaisy on 1/3/2013 11:24:41 AM

How can I be more confident in class? Sometimes I do raise my hand to answer questions and stuff, but a lot of times I'm afraid to speak up, especially in my English 1 Honors class. I think it's because I'm afraid to get the answer wrong and look stupid or something in front of the whole class. All my friends and teachers know I'm smart, and I know I am too, but I want to speak up and be more confident in class. It's on of my resolutions. Thank you!

Hey girl, I used to have the same problem. I think it helps to plan something to say about the homework while you're doing it - write it down, make a note somewhere in the book you're reading, and be ready to bring it up in class the next day. Knowing what you're going to say and knowing you've had time to think about it beforehand sometimes makes it easier to get over that fear of being wrong. Another thing to remember is that everybody's wrong sometimes. I'm sure you don't judge other people in your class for getting an answer wrong, they're not going to judge you either. Good luck!

Allie S.

by Sheyenne on 1/1/2013 8:25:58 PM

I always crush on older guys who are 4 years older because they are my bro teammates and friends. I always know nothing will ever happen between us. Also i go to a private school and our class has 8 boys in it and i don't like any of them really. I really want to start liking my guys age for once! PLEASE HELP!

Hey girl,

If your grade only has eight boys, it's normal that you might not be attracted to any of them! It's okay to not have a crush, so don't worry if you're happy being single for a while! You could also try to meet guys at your community center through community sports or through your church or other activities, but don't worry if you don't have a crush at the moment! Focus on having fun with your family and friends, and a crush will come when the time is right Smile

Meghan D.

by coco4 on 12/31/2012 6:35:07 PM

I have my own small blog (mostly my friends and family read it) and I'm having a contest. For people to submit their entry, I gave my email address. My mom read the post and told me I had to take off the email because it's "not safe." or create another email. I said i would never check another email. i don't think it's really fair because no one reads my blog but my friends. What should i do?

Hey girl,

Even though your mom's rule seems harsh, she's only concerned about your safety because she loves you! It might help your blog seem more professional to have its own email address, and if you know about the contest you could check it once every day or so since you'll want to see the entries. Try using a site like Gmail where you can start an account for your blog for free!

Meghan D.

by genieinabottle on 12/31/2012 6:24:15 PM

UGH!
This winter I tried out for a Musical even though I knew I would have to quit basketball. I got an amazing part in the play! My friends were happy for me but didn't want me to leave basketball. Should I go with my friends or go with my dream in becomeing an actress? How do I even tell my Coach that I'm quiting?? I need advice...
Thanks!!

by emilyscifi on 12/31/2012 1:12:49 PM

Oh My Gawd i mean i am like this all the time especially in Math Class i mean most of the time when my teacher is teaching the topic in math am like oh My Gawd this is so easy and this is not hard and when he gives out a few excerises am like totally dumb like a nut i cant do anything i am Brainless.. i dont but the more try i always fail Maths -_-

by SexehAngel on 12/30/2012 8:02:00 PM