18 MINUTES AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

AN HOUR AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

2 HOURS AGO PAUSE— am I the only one freaking out about the new #Cinderella trailer?! Squeee: http://t.co/F0x94XxZbE

COMMENTS

I feel dumb in class

I've been trying hard in school, but sometimes I just feel so dumb in class. Dear Not a Star Student, Very few kinds shine in every subject...

MOD MOD MOD okay so i so want a facebook but my parents keep saying no they say it's bad but i tryed to tell them i will only go to profiles of people i know.I'm in the 6th grade and almost everybody in my grade has one.I think since i'm alowwed to go to all night skateing with just my friend and go around the mall in another town with just my friend i should be alowwed to have a facebook. what could i do to get them let me have a facebook? PLEASE HELP ME THXSmile

Hey girlie, look at the privacy policy and show your parents that you can decide who sees what you post. Show them that you'll be safe and maybe they'll change

their minds.

Lauren T.

by rockrocker101 on 12/30/2012 5:06:49 PM

I know I started to feel like this during grade 8. I used to never get anything below an 80, but all of a sudden it got harder and harder to get those good grades. It turns out, I have anxiety, especially in math class! Now I have to see a tutor and sometimes I can't write a test in class because my anxiety amps up. But the main thing is that I address it head on and I feel a lot better after taking a test or quiz, even if I don't get the As I strive for.

by Blushing-Beauty on 12/29/2012 2:15:18 PM

I moved a year ago to Virginia, and my friends last year weren't very good. Anyways, this year I made a lot of new friends. My only problem is all my good friends are always grounded. It makes hanging out with them really hard! Also, a lot of my friends want to go out to a movie, ice cream, etc. but I don't really get a lot of allowance. How can I ask them if we can just hang out at home/ do something cheaper? Thanks in advance!

Hey! Next time the suggest a movie or something come up with a similar alternative like watching one at home. Also, if you're the first person to suggest hanging out at home people might be more receptive than if they already have their hearts set on ice cream. Good luck!

Helen S.

by genieinabottle on 12/29/2012 2:12:57 PM

MOD, MOD, MOD!!!
I just joined my ski team at school and everyone is so good because they ski every weekend meanwhile I'm not very good at skiing because I'm afraid of going fast and crashing. I like skiing but how do I get over my fear of going fast because and stepping out of my comfort zone. I'm a very good athelet but this is preventing me from being the best I can be. Please help.
Thanks!!!

Hey girl, I'm the same way. Haven't gone on a hill above the one directly after the bunny hill. No need to be embarrassed, skiing takes a long while to learn and get comfortable with because it is dangerous. Really just take your time and ask your friends to show you some pointers.

lauren r.

by fgks345 on 12/29/2012 10:44:55 AM

The story about Carol Greider is so inspirational. (:

by purplerainn on 12/28/2012 8:48:47 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I don't understand. Last year, everything was so easy. I didn't even have to study and I would ace tests. It seems like I've become less smart over the summer and I am getting bad grades on my tests and I actually have to study to get an average grade. What am I doing wrong?

Hey transform2314, are your subjects getting harder? Are you feeling more stressed? What are the differences in your life? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by transform2314 on 12/28/2012 7:32:34 PM

ok, I feel u soooo much, latley, I have felt soo dumb in class, I cried, but shes right, I'm really good at english, but math is not my strongest point, u've just got to make sure u'r trying u'r best, and hope it gets ya somewhere

Stay beautiful,

a friend who cares

by am=oreo on 12/28/2012 4:29:25 PM

I feel the same way in math, but I'm really great in English Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/28/2012 2:06:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am baby sitting for three hours tonight and she usually just pays me by how much money she has in her wallet. But the last time i baby sat i baby sat for four and a half hours and went home with ten dollars, that time i baby sat three of her children. Tonight i have all of her kids, aging 20 months, 2,4, and 8 years.I am watching them for three and a half hours and i want to be paid $10 an hour since i have all of her kids, but how should i ask for a raise? She is a family friend and is my sister and i only baby sitting job, i get the job when my sister can't. Thanks Smile

Hey hun, that only seems fair to me! To avoid any complications I would talk to the parents privately and state your rate before they leave for the night out. It's a fair price that you deserve so they should be okay with it. Always state your rate before the parents go out, this way they can't only give you what's in their purse, which doesn't seem fair to me.

Jenn S.

by favcolorgreen on 12/28/2012 10:46:05 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN.

by beaky54321 on 12/28/2012 10:19:32 AM