7 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

10 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

11 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

My dad's unemployed--and wants to hang out 24/7

My dad lost his job a while ago. At first, it was nice to have him home, but he’s home A LOT. We get along...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
my mom lost her job a couple of months ago(its been a long time)and our car now needs a new engine which cost 3,000 dollars shes a single mom and now the doctors said she isn't really supposed to work because of a brain injury she had. i carpool with my friend but on wednesdays they cant pick or half days or at the beginning of the month so my mom picks me up in a taxi!! it the worst feeling in the world... no one has said anything but do u have any advice to cheer me up when this happens again or something so i wont worry about what people are thinking when im driving away in a taxi... oh. also the taxi driver is one of my moms friends and i have to take one tomorrow so nervous... my cheer coach almost made the squad stop doing a really important dance we do because no one can ever make it well the stars really and im a base so i need to be there but we dont have a way for me to get home.!!!!ugh, i hate my life....

Hey! Don't hate your life, when there are so many reasons to love it! Your mom is going through a hard time right now, and she clearly loves you very much and is trying hard to make everything work. When you start to feel embarrassed, try thinking about your mom, and what you can do to help make her life better. I really hope this helps you! Good luck!

Helen S.

by Monet428 on 1/24/2013 8:01:51 PM

I don't know why but my dad really annoys me I'm 15 and whenever
He wants to talk to me I feel like screaming also he never
Says the right thing he annoys me so much I'm not trying to be
Mean but it's the truth sometimes I really can't stand him

Maybe you should listen to him more, or talk to him first so you won't be annoyed if he starts talking to you. You're also a teenager, so getting annoyed by your parents is totally normal! You will get less annoyed as you grow up!
mailyse f.

by redvelvetluv on 1/14/2013 3:02:45 PM

How do you get a guy to notice you without being
Overly flirty? I feel like I'm ready to have a boyfriend
But I'm so shy so whenever I see a cute boy I just put my head
Down and bury my face in my phone please help! Thanks so much

hey! just talk to the guy Smile Think about how you talk to your friends and haw it feels easy and natural. If you think of a cute guy as a friend first, you can build the confidence to just chat like you would with anyone. you can do it! good luck!

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 1/10/2013 8:11:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Hey Chica, You are totally right. Telling an adult is the best thing you can do. You want to make sure she can get help so she can get better. xoxo

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by halz123 on 1/10/2013 4:04:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

hey girl! if you're unhappy in a relationship, it's time to go. he may be nice, but he's not the guy for you! have a heart-to-heart with him and tell him you think he's awesome but just not for you. he'll understand and it's possible he feels the same. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by coolchick1010 on 1/9/2013 4:08:31 PM

I have like one itchy red dot on my chin and a couple if itchy red dots around
My bottom lip I don't think it's acne my mom said it could
Just be try skin but I'm not sure it hurts a little if I rub or scratch it
Also sometimes it gets flaky

hey girl! that sounds like dry skin to me. or it could be an allergic reaction to a beauty product. if you've noticed the flare-ups since you started using a new foundation/concealer/etc, try stopping it for a week and see if that helps. if it's dry skin, make sure to not over-wash your skin (DON'T exfoliate to try and get rid of the flakes either, it'll only make them worse!) and use a good face moisturizer both morning and night.

xoxo

Katie L.

by redvelvetluv on 1/9/2013 2:08:45 PM

by coolchick1010 on 1/8/2013 4:59:13 PM

Me and my bf have been together for about 7 months and its not going good. the only time we can see each other or talk is at school and when ever i go over to him to talk he just says something like i have some where to go. its really getting on my nerves. ive been trying to break up with him for like a month but every time i try i chicken out or he is really nice and im like how am i supossed to break up with him now?!?!?!?!?!? ive wrote a note to give to him but i dont know if i should give it to him or do it. i just dont have the guts to do it?!?!?!?!!? WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?! Hannah H.

by coolchick1010 on 1/8/2013 4:58:27 PM

MODMODMODMOD
So, I've been friends with this girl since around my first day at my new school. Recently, she stopped talking to me. Then, she was talking about me behind my back to my best friend. Then, she posted on Instagram some really mean things about me, stuff like how I was really mean and rude and she was telling people to ignore me because I was a bad person. But I'm being 100 percent honest when I say that I did absolutely nothing. What should I do?

Hey girl, I would talk to her about it. Or write her an e-mail. It's totally uncool that she's doing this to you! Let her cool off for a little bit. She might just be dealing with some stuff and unfortunately taking it out on you. So give it some time and try to approach her.

lauren r.

by kayleighrose on 1/6/2013 11:03:45 AM

My parents are getting a divorce and I fell stuck in the middle because I am an only child. I don't know who to go with but it seems my mom has decided I'm goin with her. The problem is latelymi haven't been getting along with her. I feel like she is only thinking about her self lately and not reapply paying any attention to me and it doesn't feel good. Sometimes I feel like I'm not good enough for her and that I'm not perfect. She gets mad at me a lot but I don't know why it seems every little thing I do makes her mad. I just wish she would give me more attention! She also is being really rude to my dad but he didn't really do anything she just said he wasn't giving her enough attention but she wouldn't exactly let him because she was always on the computer so when she was on the computer he would spend time with me which I don't Mideast inlove my dad and I don't want him to leave. He doesn't want to leave either the whole situation is just my mom! I'm so stressed and lost please help

by dancer8790 on 1/6/2013 2:45:10 AM