10 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

10 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

13 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Our fave celeb quotes from 2012

It’s almost time to ring in the new year, and here at GL we’ve been looking back on all our fave moments from 2012. Flipping through the...

Oh my gosh. Dawnstar, I totally agree with you!!! They are both amazing human beings!!! I wish to grow up to be like them (well, aside from the fact that I am female and they are both male) LaughingDD Im glad somebody finally shares my love for danisnotonfire and amazingphil!!! Laughing

by 1Derfullife on 12/9/2012 1:57:18 AM

Hey girlies! Come join my club IT GIRL!!!!!!

by iheartparis101 on 12/8/2012 7:27:46 PM

Zendaya and Erica

by ANGXDP on 12/8/2012 5:21:10 PM

I like Lucy Hale's. She's right; you only get one body.

by Katrinaisamodel on 12/8/2012 4:51:04 PM

My favorite quotes are "Normalness leads to sadness," (Phil Lester), "You only live once, so make it a good one," (Dan Howell), and anything from Dan's The Meaning Of Life video on YouTube. Look ^them up. danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil. They're perfect human beings. <3

by Dawnstar on 12/8/2012 3:59:05 PM

Miranda and Louis have the best points. btw miranda looks so pretty!

by myfatsquirrel on 12/8/2012 3:51:16 PM

Louis xD Miranda, Lucy, Ariana, and Jackie Smile Ariana has the best point.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/8/2012 2:44:58 PM

I like Jackie's, Bridget's, and Ariana's. The others are okay I guess
Ariana is so sweetSmile
********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 12/8/2012 1:17:07 PM

I LOVE ERICA DASHER!!! She's so amazing! BRING BACK JANE BY DESIGN!!!! <3

by Princess Keziyah on 12/8/2012 12:55:10 PM

bridgets mos def, it was very inspiring to hear, i loved it so much.

by briana13 on 12/8/2012 12:42:02 PM