Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

10 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

11 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Our fave celeb quotes from 2012

It’s almost time to ring in the new year, and here at GL we’ve been looking back on all our fave moments from 2012. Flipping through the...

Oh my gosh. Dawnstar, I totally agree with you!!! They are both amazing human beings!!! I wish to grow up to be like them (well, aside from the fact that I am female and they are both male) LaughingDD Im glad somebody finally shares my love for danisnotonfire and amazingphil!!! Laughing

by 1Derfullife on 12/9/2012 1:57:18 AM

Hey girlies! Come join my club IT GIRL!!!!!!

by iheartparis101 on 12/8/2012 7:27:46 PM

Zendaya and Erica

by ANGXDP on 12/8/2012 5:21:10 PM

I like Lucy Hale's. She's right; you only get one body.

by Katrinaisamodel on 12/8/2012 4:51:04 PM

My favorite quotes are "Normalness leads to sadness," (Phil Lester), "You only live once, so make it a good one," (Dan Howell), and anything from Dan's The Meaning Of Life video on YouTube. Look ^them up. danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil. They're perfect human beings. <3

by Dawnstar on 12/8/2012 3:59:05 PM

Miranda and Louis have the best points. btw miranda looks so pretty!

by myfatsquirrel on 12/8/2012 3:51:16 PM

Louis xD Miranda, Lucy, Ariana, and Jackie Smile Ariana has the best point.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/8/2012 2:44:58 PM

I like Jackie's, Bridget's, and Ariana's. The others are okay I guess
Ariana is so sweetSmile
********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 12/8/2012 1:17:07 PM

I LOVE ERICA DASHER!!! She's so amazing! BRING BACK JANE BY DESIGN!!!! <3

by Princess Keziyah on 12/8/2012 12:55:10 PM

bridgets mos def, it was very inspiring to hear, i loved it so much.

by briana13 on 12/8/2012 12:42:02 PM

Oh god, Louis. Hahaha(:

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 12/8/2012 11:53:45 AM

Louis' was pretty random..Lol
Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/8/2012 12:12:50 AM

mod!!!
I have a guy friend who I've been texting for like a month and its cool and all but never talk to each other in school. we pass each other in the hall without even a word, we don't even look at each other.is this bad?????

Hey girl! Not bad, but you should definitely strike up an in-person convo. Smile big next time you see him and wave hi! Be brave!

xo