Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

7 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

8 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Violence on TV freaks me out

My parents watch a bunch of crime shows like Law and Order, NCIS and CSI. I have a feeling they’re affecting me. I imagine violence...

URG! I COMPLETLYY agree with this!!

by yorkielover88 on 1/11/2013 9:48:59 PM

mod mod mod I've had to miss out on lots of fun experiences ): how can I cope?

Hey girlie,

No one can do everything, and there will be tons more fun experiences in the future for you to take part in! Try focusing on having fun with your friends now instead of dwelling on the past!

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/11/2013 9:45:54 PM

mod mod mod is it true sugar helps make your lips soft?

Hey girl,

I think sugar would exfoliate your lips, which would make them softer after you wash the sugar off! You could also use a lip scrub. Don't forget to moisturize your lips with a lip balm afterward!

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/11/2013 9:38:17 PM

mod mod mod whats some good hard rock bands?

Hey girlie,

Check out this post on a rock band we love, and browse our entertainment channel for more awesome music selections Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/10/17/Finally-A-rock-band-just-for-the-girls.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/11/2013 9:36:27 PM

mod mod mod whats a good dark eye look?

Hey girlie,

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/11/2013 9:35:32 PM

mod mod mod by confused I meant, I feel confused about how certain situations make me feel and its a jumbled up mess. there's not really anyone I can trust to talk to about it.

Hey girl,

That link has resources and hotlines where you can speak with professionals toll-free, and your school guidance counselor should also have a confidentiality policy, so you can trust them to keep whatever you speak to them about private!

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/11/2013 9:34:48 PM

mod mod mod

Hey girlie,

If you are dealing with family issues, you should speak with a trusted adult like a guidance counselor or doctor who is outside of your fam and will keep what you tell them confidential. They will be able to help you work out what you're going through! Check out this article for more help: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/11/2013 9:33:19 PM

mod mod mod i'm homeschooled and so far there are no homeschool dances in my area this year ): how can i deal?

Hey girlie,

It's totally not the end of the world to not have school dances! Maybe you could get some other homeschool kids in your area to go bowling or to the movies so that you could still have fun with them and get to know them!

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/11/2013 9:28:02 PM

mod mod mod HIDE THIS
how can u deal with coming off painkillers and having lack of sleep? i'm using a relaxing tea already, other ideas?

Hey girl,

I would try not looking at a screen (computer, TV, phone) or having sugary snacks a few hours before bed, but I would talk to your doctor since they prescribed the painkiller and will be able to give you better advice than I can!

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/11/2013 9:25:05 PM

mod mod mod i feel really confused

Hey girl,

Because we only wish the best for you, it's important that you speak with a trusted adult about how you're feeling. That could be a parent, guidance counselor, doctor or other older family member. They can help you with what you're going through! For additional resources, check out this link:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.