1 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

2 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

3 HOURS AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

COMMENTS

Drink this, not that: Holiday sips edition

We can’t resist ordering up our favorite pipin’ hot sips from corner cafes. But have you ever thought about exactly what’s in that beverage you’re...

i love starbucks java chip frappicunno even though it is frozen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by horseluvr158 on 1/10/2013 12:00:37 PM

I am in love with Peet's peppermint hot chocolates (I always order with nonfat milk), but sadly, Peet's isn't a nationwide chain so it's not too well known. Actually, the people who started Starbucks were employees at Peet's before they made their own store! Anyone else live near a Peet's? It was started in the city where I live! Best coffee and tea ever!

by coracat on 12/11/2012 8:05:00 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!
I'm a freshman and for Christmas I want to dye my hair. I don't want it to be permanent just the one washes out gradually in 28 shampoos one. I have medium/darker brown hair and I want it to be more an auburn reddish/brown color. I found 2 pics I like.  Do you know of any drugstore hair dyes that would give me that color also non permanent. No salon please.
THANKS! SO! MUCH! Smile

Hey Girl, I personally don't dye my hair at home and don't have specific brand to recommend. If you walk through that aisle you will have a lot of choices, so you might want to ask somebody who is working there, a friend, or wherever you get your hair cut for what they recommend.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by deedles1621 on 12/11/2012 12:08:23 PM

I seriously thing I have an addiction to the chocolate chip frappe from McDonalds, probably not the best thing to drink...

by BrynnaRox on 12/10/2012 6:03:32 PM

I don't drink coffee, but I love the salted caramel hot chocolate!

by iRead on 12/10/2012 5:44:25 AM

Call me boring but my favorite hot beverage is forever going to be just a standard hot chocolate with whipped cream from Dunkin' Donuts..so good!!

by maggie183 on 12/9/2012 6:23:01 PM

i rly wanna try the salted caramel hot chocolate at starbucks!!

by fearless;) on 12/9/2012 5:12:49 PM

McDonald’s McCafé Peppermint Mocha all the way!

by meepala21 on 12/9/2012 11:21:58 AM

I'm a hot chocolate girl! And urm...her eyes r kind scaring me

by Sweetie99 on 12/8/2012 10:15:42 PM

A great way to lose the fat in a coffee or seasonal drink is to ask for soy milk and no whip cream. I'm a vegan and Starbucks offers soy milk in all their drinks for 60 cents.

by lilyyum on 12/8/2012 10:02:36 PM