1 HOURS AGO There's zucchini in THAT? Surprising new recipes to try: http://t.co/2T8ggPAZBE pic.twitter.com/86WcHGWdvW

2 HOURS AGO Is it a girl crush...or a crush on a girl? Find out here: http://t.co/zFZK6xwtO5 pic.twitter.com/ehX9NvF0Ql

3 HOURS AGO Check out the *real* Emma Roberts in her new shoot for @Aerie!: http://t.co/7F6VREwb76 pic.twitter.com/n3c66u8uJE

COMMENTS

Drink this, not that: Holiday sips edition

We can’t resist ordering up our favorite pipin’ hot sips from corner cafes. But have you ever thought about exactly what’s in that beverage you’re...

i love starbucks java chip frappicunno even though it is frozen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by horseluvr158 on 1/10/2013 12:00:37 PM

I am in love with Peet's peppermint hot chocolates (I always order with nonfat milk), but sadly, Peet's isn't a nationwide chain so it's not too well known. Actually, the people who started Starbucks were employees at Peet's before they made their own store! Anyone else live near a Peet's? It was started in the city where I live! Best coffee and tea ever!

by coracat on 12/11/2012 8:05:00 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!
I'm a freshman and for Christmas I want to dye my hair. I don't want it to be permanent just the one washes out gradually in 28 shampoos one. I have medium/darker brown hair and I want it to be more an auburn reddish/brown color. I found 2 pics I like.  Do you know of any drugstore hair dyes that would give me that color also non permanent. No salon please.
THANKS! SO! MUCH! Smile

Hey Girl, I personally don't dye my hair at home and don't have specific brand to recommend. If you walk through that aisle you will have a lot of choices, so you might want to ask somebody who is working there, a friend, or wherever you get your hair cut for what they recommend.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by deedles1621 on 12/11/2012 12:08:23 PM

I seriously thing I have an addiction to the chocolate chip frappe from McDonalds, probably not the best thing to drink...

by BrynnaRox on 12/10/2012 6:03:32 PM

I don't drink coffee, but I love the salted caramel hot chocolate!

by iRead on 12/10/2012 5:44:25 AM

Call me boring but my favorite hot beverage is forever going to be just a standard hot chocolate with whipped cream from Dunkin' Donuts..so good!!

by maggie183 on 12/9/2012 6:23:01 PM

i rly wanna try the salted caramel hot chocolate at starbucks!!

by fearless;) on 12/9/2012 5:12:49 PM

McDonald’s McCafé Peppermint Mocha all the way!

by meepala21 on 12/9/2012 11:21:58 AM

I'm a hot chocolate girl! And urm...her eyes r kind scaring me

by Sweetie99 on 12/8/2012 10:15:42 PM

A great way to lose the fat in a coffee or seasonal drink is to ask for soy milk and no whip cream. I'm a vegan and Starbucks offers soy milk in all their drinks for 60 cents.

by lilyyum on 12/8/2012 10:02:36 PM

Avoid vending machines and keep your stomach from grumbling in the middle of the day by carrying carrot sticks, a cereal bar or trail mix. A healthy snack on the go will keep your stomach full and quiet!

Are you tweeting on Twitter?

Muscle weighs more than fat, so that’s why you gain weight instead of losing it when you workout regularly.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.