Bridget M.

is modding

6 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

9 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

10 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Everybody's a critic! Here's how to deal

We love our fam and friends, but sometimes, they drive us up the wall with the not-so-sensitive things they say oh, 24/7. Loved ones making...

sry ljbdaisy... i think i accidentally reported u..... sorry. but next time ur sister disagrees with u just say, "You know, (sister's name), disrespecting my opinion doesn't make you any more right, or any better of a person" this is respectful and points out to her wht's wrong with her negativity. hope this helps!!! Laughing

by Beach Girl <3 on 12/12/2012 8:24:59 PM

My mom is well... fat. She feels aweful about herself and hates that she's not fit like she used to be. So I'm not the skinniest person but im normal, maybe a little chunky, but definately not fat or anywhere close. But the most annoying thing is that shes always bringing up that i eat too much or need to do something about 'my weight.' I dont really care what she says and i really want to lash out at her. But i dont because i know that she just wants the best for me and whenever i tell her that im happy with how i am, she pretty much says that i shouldn't be. I dont really care that im a little chunky. I still look nice and nobody really notices - but my mom makes it so hard for me to just be happy about myself? how can i get it across to her to lay off without being rude or upsetting her?

by Beach Girl <3 on 12/12/2012 8:20:21 PM

So I go to private school, and I am looking for a high school to go to. I love school 1, I feel like I fit in, i love the teachers, the programs, the campus, everything. School 2 was my first choice hs, but now that I look at it more I dont care for it. It believes extra curriculars are more important than academics, and none of my friends want to go there. My mom came home from work and was saying how I should go to school 3, because someone she just met at work said it's great. I have looked at this school, and it isnt. Not many kids are accepted into college, there is a bullying problem with new students who start in hs not kindergarten (which would be me). I told my mom this, and then she started dissing my first choice school. My dad has helped me with hs, and he agrees with me. My mom hasn't looked into these schools at all and told me earlier multiple times that she doesn't care.

Hey girlie, show her the research you've done. Explain to her why your first choice is the right school for you and what you need.
Lauren T.

by Maddie5321 on 12/9/2012 7:21:59 PM

MOD! I think i might like this kid.Im pretty sure he likes me due to the amount of flirting he's done. the thing is im 2 years older. im in 10th grade and he's in 8th. so he's not even in the high school yet. someone told me that he's too young for me but i dont think so.Is this whole affair wrong??!!!!!

Hey girlie, 2 years isn't such a big difference. Do what makes you happy and go after what you want!

Lauren T.

by ladyinlike on 12/9/2012 7:20:45 PM

once i was eating my lunch next to my friend. i packed cheetos, and she said these exact words (or something like them): "you're so lucky, my mom doesn't let me pack junk food in my lunch." i wanted to insult her lunch right back, but i didn't (obviously)

by fashionista997 on 12/9/2012 6:35:29 PM

Well my sister disagrees with everything I say

by ljbdaisy on 12/9/2012 6:13:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD! so every thanksgiving and christmas my family goes over to my aunt and uncles house and i always hate going over because im usually left standing alone and no one talks to me, not even my mom dad or sister. and my sister has no problem starting a conversation with my aunt or my cousins. im not shy with any of my friends and a lot of my friends make me to the teachers because they know im the brave 1, but suddenly when we go to my moms familys house im mute! did i mention i cant stand them?! theyre rly wealthy and stuck up(they own 2 houses that each cost a million dollars!) and all they talk about is all their electronics. they completely ignore me and this thanksgiving my mom told me to help my aunt, cousin, and sister help peel the eggs and i was having trouble with mine and my aunt took the 1 i had and gave me another 1 without saying anything, like she knew i was 2 stupid to peel it! she hates me, but shes super close with my sister. i wanna fit in, what do i do?!

Hey girlie, maybe you're so quiet around your family because you don't like them or you feel uncomfortable. I'm sure they don't hate you! Just try to be yourself and start up a conversation with someone. It might make you feel more comfortable if you start out by joining a conversation that your mom, dad or sister is having with someone.

Lauren T.

by fearless;) on 12/9/2012 5:42:18 PM

How can you get to answer mods?

Hey girlie, GL hires mods on an as-needed basis. You have to be over 18 to apply.

Lauren T.

by miley13t on 12/9/2012 5:40:46 PM

Haha my grandma is the opposite! She always tells me how fantastic of an artist I am and how I am so good at creative things! My parents can be a little critical sometimes but not that bad!

by cupcakecutie325 on 12/9/2012 11:18:38 AM

Weird. My grandma goes on about how thin I am. I'm not even thin. I'm muscular. Weird. Just weird.
But thanks for this ppl really are critics!
********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 12/9/2012 9:19:44 AM