7 HOURS AGO See what reality star is getting bullied behind the runways!: #StopBullying http://t.co/8dWrkf6fRu

8 HOURS AGO Is there space between you and your guy now that you’re BTS? Help decode the situation here: http://t.co/IN1fP6QYcM

9 HOURS AGO That *very* awkward moment when you and your bestie are crushing on the same cutie: http://t.co/ihRzxuWfDU

COMMENTS

Everybody's a critic! Here's how to deal

We love our fam and friends, but sometimes, they drive us up the wall with the not-so-sensitive things they say oh, 24/7. Loved ones making...

I was in the car with my Grandma and I was singing the song that I was doing for the talent show for her and she stopped me in the middle of it and said "That sounds horrible!!! Don't sing it like that, it makes you sound awful. Sing it light and soft and it might actually sound ok. Let me guess... you're trying to sound like the pop-singer who sings it. All of those stars nowadays don't even sing, all they do is scream." I had to hold myself back from screaming "I'm not singing like a "pop-singer" I'm singing with my own style!!!" I know they can't help it but jeesh!!! A little harsh. =(

by music191 on 12/9/2012 9:05:21 AM

MOD MOD..could you answer this quickly?
My basketball team is doing this thing where we all have to buy a gift for under $15 and then we all randomly get one of the gifts. What should I get? It's an all girls team...thanks for your advice xoxo

Hey girl, an easy out would be a gift card for $10 or $15 to a cool store. Maybe you could do a nice pack of nail polish. They have a really awesome nail polish sets now, can't go wrong with that!

lauren r.

by rcy9 on 12/9/2012 7:42:08 AM

Hey girlies! Come join my club IT GIRL!
It features everything like how to become the it girl at your school and tons of advice!

by iheartparis101 on 12/8/2012 7:30:07 PM

NEED ADVICE FAST? GO HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 12/8/2012 7:29:54 PM

OMG YES!!!! My grandmother is always telling me that i need to workout more and that I really shouldn't eat a hamburger. But then she will push food on me and tell me to eat everything! ERGG it makes me so mad!

by gracezoom144 on 12/8/2012 3:16:36 PM

MODMODMOD!
What does MOD mean? Sorry I'm new here

Hey! Mod is short for Moderator and that's my job, to moderate and check all the comments on the site to keep it safe and fun for you guys Smile If you have a question about anything or need advice start your comment with "mod mod mod" and one of the moderators on duty will get back to you as soon as she can. thanks for the question!

Helen S.