AN HOUR AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

2 HOURS AGO Is online dating NBD? http://t.co/8zbDRzPccm

3 HOURS AGO Onesies just got fancy: http://t.co/Ufd8iLPxcQ

COMMENTS

How to work a party like it's your job

We’ve all done it: Walked into a party where we knew just a handful of people and awkwardly stood by the punch bowl ‘til it...

Serenitybaum so true! I nvr had a sister and according to mom, never willSmile

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 12/9/2012 9:22:22 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I am invited to two parties at the same time!!! The first one is my sort of bff's birthday party but she is sort of bossy and rude to me and is trying to force me to go. The other is a my friends big christmas party. She is really nice but I don't know her that well. I don't want to miss out on this big party but I don't want my sort of bff to get mad! What should I do???

Hey girl,

If you want to go to both, maybe you could divide your time and spend a little time at each party. That way you won't hurt anyone's feelings and you won't miss out on any of the fun!

Meghan D.

by cupcakecutie325 on 12/8/2012 10:29:28 PM

Hey girlies! Come join my club IT GIRL!

by iheartparis101 on 12/8/2012 7:29:03 PM

NEED ADVICE FAST? GO HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 12/8/2012 7:28:45 PM

Those are all great!!! I love GL it's like the big sister that you never had! (even though have a big sister)

by serenitybaum on 12/8/2012 5:52:26 PM

I think its nice that GL post articles like this, it must be helpful to those new party hosts!

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/8/2012 5:16:02 PM