3 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

4 HOURS AGO RT @InternQueen: SO excited to have execs from @USATODAYcollege @GOLINglobal @girlslifemag & more at 1st ever #InternQueenParty #DC! http:/http://t.co/FPbSl5siz2

4 HOURS AGO Glam up with @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish: http://t.co/BZdTlAzmjY

COMMENTS

10 things a best friend should never, ever do

You love your bestie. If you didn’t, she wouldn’t be your BFF, right? But just ‘cause she’s your numero uno doesn’t mean she can do...

My best friend lives 90 minutes away i don't really visit her. But we skype and oovoo and stuff but we don't talk anymore. I tried calling but all she would do is answer and say her brother and moms bothering her and hang up. I try contacting her on the computer but nothing works. When we did talk i tried telling her we should talk more but then she would say she lost her ipod,the charger broke, or her computer broke. I don't want to be pushy or annoying but we haven't talked in 4 months and i really need to talk to her and tell her stuff. Shes my best friend and we used to talk to about (EVERYTHING) ever day but now i feel sad a alone cause we don't talk anymore. Please Help ;(

Hey girl! Distance can be so hard! Keep up the friendship but maybe reach out to other friends too. It might help to have someone near you to talk to and hang out with!

xo

Taeler L.

by destine02 on 8/10/2013 10:27:02 AM

MODMODMOD
my best friend is being really clingly and I don't know what to do!
She keeps staring at me and follows me around! She has an emotional break down almost once a month. One time she thretaned to do bad things to herself if I didn't sit in the seat next to her! Even though she has a bunch of other friends she NEVER leaves.
I don't know what to do!

Hey babe! It's totally understandable that you need some space. Try and find out why she always feels the need to be with you, figure out what the underlying thing here is; I bet there is something more to it. You could also try telling her that you really love her and she is your best friend but sometimes you need to be your own person and it's OK to be apart. But it does sound like that could be tough if she reacts so negatively, try to be sensitive but if she keeps following you around it could be very bad for your friendship in the long run. Also, make sure you set aside some special time where it can be just the two of you, the reason she might be so clingy is that she could feel insecure about your friendship. By setting some BFF bonding time aside, you can show that you are still down to be BFFs but you just need some space every once in a while. Best of luck! xox

Caroline M.

by rainbowlious10 on 5/15/2013 3:53:23 PM

be nice one day mean the next. also dumping you and stealing ALL of your other friends at your school. and being a brat witch who has to control evrything about you. She knows who she is.......

by savygirl123 on 4/16/2013 8:05:30 PM

my ex BFF is a jerk. she acts like she doesn't do anything either, and wants me too still be her "friend" when her others are gone. she is rude and populer, and i have given her way too many chaces. i am done with her. but how do i do that without others hating me. i am positive she will play innocent when i tell/confront her. what do i do too ditch her without others thinking i am rude?

hey! you might not be able to break it off without losing some friends, but your true friends will hear your side of it first, good luck chica!

Helen S.

by 513520cb on 4/4/2013 8:45:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD: my best friend likes her ex and he likes her back! but she also told my crush she likes him when she doesn't! anything I text to him about her he tells her and she always gets mad at me! they both think I'm jealous and I don't want them to be friends! and also today she told him she didn't like him and he got really sad and started complaining to me and I can tell she's trying to lead him on! what should I do?! HELP!

hey! be honest with him, and def don't text him about your friend anymore. try not to get in the middle of their drama either, that can only end badly. next time he wants to talk to you about her just be like, "Hey she's my friend and i don't want to get involved. If you have something to say, you should say it to her" good luck girl!

Helen S.

by distractionrainbow on 4/4/2013 6:18:04 PM

Its been days since I've "posted" mine but nothing has come even up... I just need advice.

by Madison Cinnamon on 4/3/2013 9:56:16 PM

are you serious! one comment comes up but the other doesn't!!!

by 513520cb on 4/3/2013 7:58:42 PM

how come my comments never come up?

by 513520cb on 3/30/2013 11:41:39 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok thanks Katie L, just one more question...how should I bring up the topic with him? Should I text him? It's just sort of weird because he wasn't the one to tell me about this..I heard it from a friend. And apparently pretty much everyone hates him now and all of his friends are ditching him because of what he did. I'm so confused and I know I need to know the whole story before I cross him off my friends list because I've known him to be such a genuinely nice person that wouldn't hurt anybody...and I've known him REALLY well....so idk it just doesn't add up to me. But anyway, what do you suggest I say to him?

hey girl! exactly, so try not to ditch him like everyone else! contact him however you feel most comfy. I can't tell you what to say, it's all about what you feel you need to say.

good luck! xoxo

Katie L.

by maggie183 on 3/27/2013 4:45:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just found out my BGF did something pretty bad..he made some racist comments on Facebook and now he's in big trouble with the school for it. My mom is saying I shouldn't be friends with him anymore..but I'm so confused. I've been like best friends with him for so many years and he's never said anything that sounded at all racist. I don't know what would cause him to write these things. I'm really hurt and confused...you know it's one of those times when you thought you knew somebody REALLY well but then discover you barely know them. I haven't actually talked to him about this because I don't know how to bring it up..
And I'm not allowed to have a Facebook so I don't know exactly what he said..just that it was pretty bad and directed at a couple people at my school.
I feel like I'm friends with a bad person now..should I just ditch him as a friend?? Any advice, I'd really appreciate it...I'm really sad and I don't know what to do.

hey girl! I think everyone deserves a fair chance, so you should give him one. As terrible as racism is, it's possible he just made some extremely distasteful jokes that were taken out of context. While this is still unacceptable, at least he wouldn't be intentionally hurting people. You'll only find out if you talk to him. It won't be weird for you to bring it up because it must be pretty much all he's able to think about right now. Remember that he's having a really tough time with this too, as this could impact his education. good luck girl.

xoxo