1 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

4 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

5 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

10 things a best friend should never, ever do

You love your bestie. If you didn’t, she wouldn’t be your BFF, right? But just ‘cause she’s your numero uno doesn’t mean she can do...

Best Friends should never lie to you, steal from you, be mean to you, or blackmail you.

All These tips are also good for what you yourself shouldn't do.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 1/5/2013 12:35:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
One more thing. I gave my bestie my mom's fb password in 6th grade to friend somebody for me (it was stupid, I wasn't thinking) and the next day I checked and that person wasn't friended. She said that it must be one of the friends that didn't show, but all of them do! A month later, my mom's fb got hacked and everything was changed to my info, and it was someone from school. My bestie said she didn't do it or give the pass out, but she was the only one who had it. Later, I had her make an email for me. Two days later, a fake fb was made of me using the same email she made for me that SHE ONLY knew about and used the pic I posted of us a week before on my mom's fb that she only saw. She swears she didn't do it, but it all makes sense that it was her. I brought it up a couple months ago, and she got mad. And she also kept telling me some guy that I use to like had a fb, but he never did!! I can't trust her a lot anymore. What should I do? Sorry this is long. Thanks!

Hey! Well I think it's pretty clear that you can't trust her with anything anymore especially personal information. If it comes up again stand your ground. Otherwise just be careful what you tell her. good luck!

Helen S.

by Sheyenne on 1/5/2013 12:24:36 PM

My best friend one day decided she hated me and told all my friends lies about me Frown thats the worst thing a best friend can do!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/5/2013 12:13:37 PM

Friends should never, ever, be too clingy. It gets really annoying.

by puddinface7 on 1/5/2013 11:42:16 AM

My best friend did something like that to me. Let's just say that we're not BFFs anymore. Now that I think about it, there was a time that she did EVERY ONE of those things. Frownx1000000000000000000000000000000000

by MountainLover456 on 1/5/2013 10:54:39 AM

Ha well I guess I need all new friends! :/

by lemondancer18 on 1/5/2013 9:37:41 AM

Lie to you

by punky99 on 1/5/2013 8:41:19 AM

My best friend should never ever blame me for something that was her fault or partially her fault.

by onyinyechi5166 on 1/5/2013 1:34:07 AM

My number one not OK thing is keeping things from people.

by transform2314 on 1/5/2013 1:11:01 AM