1 HOURS AGO No, you can't bathe in #PSL...but you *can* use these sweet pumpkin products:

4 HOURS AGO Bullies are the WORST—but don't let 'em get to you. Tips and tricks for keeping that head up:

5 HOURS AGO Wait—is your BGF into you?!:

10 things a best friend should never, ever do

You love your bestie. If you didn’t, she wouldn’t be your BFF, right? But just ‘cause she’s your numero uno doesn’t mean she can do...

My two very best friends in the whole world, they just told me that they're bi. I'm okay with that, but my mom doesn't like bi girls. I tried to invite them over for a sleepover, but my mom said no. I asked her why she doesn't like bi girls, and she said it's because it's unnatural. I've talked to her about it, even fought with her, telling her that they're still my best friends, and that they're very nice people. How do I get my mom to understand that they're alright for me to hang out with?

by wildflower148 on 2/7/2013 7:43:00 PM

I need help. There's a school dance next week, and my friend Megan convinced me to do The Wobble with her at the dance. Then I talked to my other friend Ashley, convincing her to do it with us, and she agreed. Later that day, Megan says to me "Ashley just told me that you don't want to do The Wobble with us" I never said anything like that! Is Ashley trying to make me and Megan mad at each other? Do you think she was just being mean? Helen S.

by wildflower148 on 2/7/2013 7:36:10 PM

This is a message to all girls:

I had a friend for four years. In that time she hit me, yelled at me, called me name, made me feel worthless, claimed that she was perfect and that I was inferior to her.

Then one day it was all over.

She ended it. I was not strong enough to do it first.

But something good came out of this though.

I met a real friend.

Never let someone do what that girl did to me.

You deserve better.

by WInterK on 2/5/2013 3:29:05 PM

Mod mod mod
So I was texting my bffs boyfriend the other day, and there was a big miss understanding and he thinks that I like him (which I don't). Then he told his girlfriend (my bff) and she's very mad at me because she gets jealous easily. I tried to explain but she just ignores me. Rumors spread really fast and it's hard for me to convince everyone that it was just a big misunderstanding. My friend hates me and everyone is on her side and doesn't believe me. How do I get my bff to listen and understand me? And how do I stop all the false rumors?

Hey girlie,

I would try to talk to her in person and explain the whole situation (maybe show her the text and explain what you really meant!) and if that doesn't work, talk to him in person and ask him to talk to her. Everyone else will move on soon enough, so try to ignore the gossip and focus on making up with your friend!

Meghan D.

by LilTigel on 1/31/2013 5:43:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of my so-called "friends," alwaysmakes fun of me. She is always telling me how I'm annoying, weird, a dumb-blonde, fat, and ugly. Also, she makes fun of the size of my boobs. She is always saying how they are so big, and eveytime she sees me, she asks "How are the three of you?" As if shes saying me, and both of my boobs. She makes me feel really bad about myself. I've asked her to stop, but she never does, and all my other friends just laugh along with her. What should I do?

Hey girlie, just ignore her. Act like you don't hear her and refuse to respond. If she's not getting the response that she's looking for then she might stop making fun of you.

Lauren T.

by Abby774 on 1/30/2013 8:20:41 PM

My bff is always saying things about how I am so pretty and she is so ugly. SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON I KNOW!!!! Also, she says everyone likes me better than her, and acts like I am so much better than her at everything! We are really tight and I love her so much!!!!! What should I do????

Hey animalsrock22, you can only do what you're doing right now. If she doesn't feel confident, it doesn't matter what anyone says. Maybe suggest she do this: Make a list of all the things she likes about herself (maybe 10-20 things) and this can include anything. Even liking the way she makes a bowl of cereal or how neats she writes. Tell her to recite this list back to herself every morning in the mirror and hopefully she'll start to feel better. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by animalsrock22 on 1/25/2013 8:14:35 PM

my bff told me she wouldnt be my friend if i was bi or lesbiam what should i do?????

by alliyah11 on 1/20/2013 11:25:43 PM

My best friend has been texting a guy from school for a while. I was getting worried because he had tried sending her some private pics of himself although she had declined. I was beginning to feel safer about them texting until she told me that they had agreed to be "freinds with benefits." I feel really awkward around her now (and around the guys she has been texting) because she has told me what they do together. I don't think I can be her friend any more. Should I tell her I can't hang out with her anymore? ShouldI tell someone what she's been doing with this guy? I just don't feel comfortable being her friend anymore...

Hey girl,

If you're that uncomfortable with the situation maybe you should talk to your friend before you jump straight to the "I can't hang anymore" option. She probably has no idea that this is making you feel this way. If you talk to her and she still doesn't understand then you can explain to her why you don't think it's a good idea to be hanging out anymore. As far as telling someone about what she's up to, unless she's putting herself in danger there really isn't any need to go telling anyone about what you know.

Alexis G.

by Breezy28 on 1/17/2013 4:14:59 PM

I break out on my chest like crazy! What can I do to stop it?

Hey girl,

The next time you go to the store check out the face wash aisle, they have some awesome products out like body wash that treats acne on all parts of your body. xoxo

Alexis G.

by lolomar on 1/17/2013 3:11:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! im in a super sticky situation!im new to my school and I have two groups of super tight knit friends! but the only problem is... the two groups hate eachother. When im walking to class, one group will come up to me, start talking to me, then the other group will just march up and interrupt and vice versa! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??? they always complain to me about how they hate the other group... and I try to back the other group up... but it's so hard! I feel like im in a tug-o-war match or something and it's not fun! please help me figure out a way to keep all my besties from fighting! D:

In all honesty there's not a lot you can do to get the two groups to like each other. If you think it might be successful, maybe try to have an event at your house where you invite both groups and try to get them to see they have things in common and shouldn't hate each other. But if you don't think that will work, then I say you talk to each group and explain that you love all of them as well as everyone in the other group and they need to accept it. If they're your true friends they will respect that and allow you to have the friends you want to have. good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by lalalagurl on 1/15/2013 9:12:39 PM

Which school sport are you most likely to try out for?

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!