12 HOURS AGO What do your #dreams REALLY mean? http://t.co/XMS6NrVzoh

13 HOURS AGO #TrueLife: My cat just started eating my sandwich. 🙀 🙀 🙀

14 HOURS AGO It's SATURDAY! What are you girlies up to tonight? 🎉🎉🎉

COMMENTS

10 things a best friend should never, ever do

You love your bestie. If you didn’t, she wouldn’t be your BFF, right? But just ‘cause she’s your numero uno doesn’t mean she can do...

Its never OK to: Lie,hurt each other,tell secrets, spread rumors or make you be someone else around them, or there friends, if they do say good bye, and say hi to someone new!

by mamabear162 on 1/13/2013 5:19:55 PM

A friend should never, ever, EVER insult your other friends. whether it's because the friend whose insulting thinks your other friend is mean or dishonest, she should leave your outside life up to you and not get involved unless you are being hurt in a major way. a friend did that to me once, and i was so upset i ran to the bathroom and cried.

by fashionista997 on 1/12/2013 8:53:22 PM

Yeah that's 10 reasons why I'll NEVER forgive my friend!!!

by MountainLover456 on 1/12/2013 3:41:39 PM

they should never be jealous of something you probably dont even have

by SweetSugarBabe1357 on 1/12/2013 11:36:53 AM

#1 thing a best friend should never do is:START RUMERS ABOUT YOU

by mindless_101 on 1/11/2013 5:26:54 PM

My number-one not-OK thing a bud should never do's make you feel guilty.

by otter77 on 1/8/2013 11:17:02 PM

I think it's so STUPID when girls steal their friends/other girls bfs
I mean seriously there is plenty of fish in the sea
I mean I guess if u feel the urge to steal
Away your friends bf then go for it but let me
Say if u do u need to stop calling her your friend because
U are not a friend to her yup! Your pretty much a major
Umm what's a better word for this.... Harlet!

by redvelvetluv on 1/8/2013 8:35:54 PM

I used to have a friend who would always guilt-trip me and call me mean. friends shouldn't do that.

by dramaticstar on 1/8/2013 2:02:55 PM

She should never be friends with someone you can't stand.

by 4soccer27 on 1/7/2013 10:01:05 PM

Hey girls! Join At Emilicious for great answers to your problems! This club is here for YOU and only you. Whether its your daily downs or huge problems, you can always comment here, and I'll get back to you ASAP (usually within 24 hours). You'll receive tons of satisfactory answers to your sitches and really fast too!

by Emilicious on 1/7/2013 9:53:04 PM