7 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

10 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

11 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

10 things a best friend should never, ever do

You love your bestie. If you didn’t, she wouldn’t be your BFF, right? But just ‘cause she’s your numero uno doesn’t mean she can do...

I sometimes make my friends feel guilty, but I don't mean to! I just kinda say "Oh, okay... Frown" when my friends tell me I can't, say, have one of their potato chips at lunch or something. I honestly don't mean it!

by lemonlime123 on 1/7/2013 9:11:46 PM

take ur guy....twice....

by bribri4ever on 1/7/2013 9:01:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Im really shy but I would really like to create my own organization that benefits others. I already have an idea and my own product I can brand, but I don't think Im outgoing enough to make it really go big. Im really self-conscious and really scared of what other people think (but I take critisicm and other comments really well if I have to). But I really want to do this organization, but I want to have bigger confidence. Any advice? Thanks.

Hey girl,

Maybe try to separate your confidence about the organization from your personal confidence. If you know this is a great idea and an awesome thing to do, then have faith in it and don't worry about what other people might think! Talk to your parents about branding and advertising, and if you believe in yourself you can take your idea off the ground Smile Good luck chica!

Meghan D.

by Emilicious on 1/7/2013 8:45:15 PM

Mod mod mod!!
One more thing sorry. But I have only kissed someone once and it was barely a kiss. And he said he wants me to graduate the kissing levels. Meaning kindergarten through 12th grade. What would he mean by that?

Hey babe,

I really wish I could help you on this one, but I'm not sure I've ever heard of "graduating" the kissing levels. Maybe one of your friends could help you out on that one? As far as kissing goes though, you shouldn't stress about your seeming inexperience. If you really like a guy, then the kiss will be great no matter what. You just need to stop stressing and let the moment happen. xoxo

Alexis G.

by Ljbdaisy on 1/7/2013 3:04:12 PM

Mod mod mod!!!
I have a date Friday night to a sports mall/club where there are different kinds of sports to play. And I asked him what I should bring and he told me athletic clothes, deodorant, a bathing suit, and my lips. Three things. 1) what could I do to look cute? Since it is an athletic type date (which I love sports!) 2) what can I do to not get so sweaty? 3) I have asked this before but am still a little confused sorry. But how do you kiss? Some tips would be helpful. Thanks!!

Hey girl,

Sounds fun! You could wear a cute pair of running shorts, or leggings over a breathable, yet cute top. Braid your hair? Or put it up to keep it out of the way. The only way you can really avoid getting sweaty is if you stay away from athletic activity, but since this date will be centered around that, just try not to get too worked up over the games. Just make sure you wear some sweet smelling deodorant and you should be fine, don't worry! As for kissing, it really does come naturally. If you're worried about it, let him lead. Don't think about it too much and let the kiss fall into place naturally. It'll help you both out more if you aren't stressing! xoxo

Alexis G.

by Ljbdaisy on 1/7/2013 3:01:38 PM

My best friend should never keep things important from you

by VNJ99 on 1/6/2013 8:59:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD..
I am going to the Taylor Swift concert in March and My sister and I got the tickets for Christmas and we got 5 tickets my sister is taking our cousin who the same age and I want to take a friend but I want to take Ashley because she has always been there for me but Megan and Sam will get mad and I'm not sure the right thing to do is

Hey girlie, if Megan and Sam are good friends, they'll understand that you could only pick one person to take. Take the friend that means the most to you, and the one that would enjoy it the most.

Lauren T.

by Bananas81 on 1/6/2013 7:29:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
One more thing. My bestie basically left me hanging. A couple months before the science fair (since I wasn't sure if we had to do it this year or not) I texted her and said that we have to be partners. She said ok. Well a month or so ago when we found out we were doing it and had to pick our partners, I walked out of class and saw her in the hallway and said that we totes have to be partners. Then she looked at me weird and said that she was partners with Jessica. I was like oh... and walked away. I didn't bring up when she texted me that she would be my partner but I have a new partner now. It hurt when she said that though. It almost seems like Jessica is replacing me because she does everything and hangs out with Jessica more. Should I do anything? Thank you! Sorry for all the comments and that they're long but my bestie has done so much and I need help with it.

Hey girlie, talk to her about it. Tell her that you're starting to feel left out and you miss her. If she doesn't respond well to that or doesn't change her behavior it might be time for you to let her go and find a new best friend. You don't need to be besties with someone who doesn't look out for you.

Lauren T.

by Sheyenne on 1/6/2013 5:53:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So a month or two ago, my best friend got a bf. She rubbed him in my face but I got over it. Well, after school one day I said, "you need to send me a pic of him!" and she was like, "no because you're gonna steal him." (She said it playfully, but still.) and I was like, "well no because I'm still working on trying to get Jacob." Then she said, "psh, you can't even get him!" After she said that, she covered her mouth and her eyes got big. She never even said sorry and I acted playful about it but I felt like crying after she said that. Should I say anything about it or leave it alone? Thanks!

Hey girlie, even though she didn't say sorry, it sounds like her body language did. She obviously felt bad about it. Let this one go, but if she says something similar again it's time to stick up for yourself.

Lauren T.

by Sheyenne on 1/6/2013 5:46:52 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
This is really important. According to my other friend, let's call her Danielle, my other friend, let's call her Grace, has been calling me a freak and how I'll never be popular and I'm a third wheel behind my back. I confronted her about it a few weeks ago and she totally lied, saying that it was this other girl. I really trust my friend Danielle, and I don't think she's lying because one time I went up to Danielle and Grace in gym and they stopped talking and I asked them what they were talking about and they didn't respond. Plus, Grace doesn't have the best track record with friends. Help!!!!

Hey girl, that's terrible. I'm so sorry! Talk to her again. If she's saying these things about you behind her back, she's not a friend worth keeping!

lauren r.