Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

3 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

4 HOURS AGO How to deal with a super-strict dad: http://t.co/CuQ1uUykKt

COMMENTS

10 things a best friend should never, ever do

You love your bestie. If you didn’t, she wouldn’t be your BFF, right? But just ‘cause she’s your numero uno doesn’t mean she can do...

ok i have two probelms
1.ok so my xbffayza is datng my friend who is my ex tyler
so they went out and tyler is nice he even said hed break up with her to make me feel better and i said dont and then he said ok so ayza dated my exs 2 times and she said sorry only one time and i had to force her to say it!!!! they arent really a good couple they seem more like friends to me.what should i do cuz i still kinda like him!
2. ayza and megan are bffs but me and ayza were bffs before then ayza started blowing me off for megan like 5 times every single day!!1. shes eating lunch with megan2.she is hanging out with megan 3. she is partners with megan and more!! megan is my enemy and she wants to be friends but she is soo mean she went out with my crush and she knew it!! what should i do?

Hey girl, if she's really your bff she should NEVER do that. It's completely off limits. Talk to her about this. Tell her she's not treating you and respecting you like a best friend, because she's not! I'm really sorry girl, you'll get it figured out. Smile

lauren r.

by misstomboy1 on 1/6/2013 9:55:23 AM

Hay yall! Come and join my clubs! There names are We Want It and Nee A Friend? Hope you join!

by IMDoodlebug on 1/5/2013 11:13:48 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
What are some fun things to do on the weekends?

Hey girlie,

That depends on what you like to do! You could go bike riding or take a walk with a friend, or go for a run if that's your thing. You could ask your mom to teach you to cook a new dish or organize a family game night to get your family together. If you're alone, you can read a book or catch up on your fave TV show. Do whatever makes you happy!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/5/2013 10:46:13 PM

I agree we shouldnt do those things to each other but we all sometimes make mistakes. So there are times I have slipped up and times where my friends have done the same. Its natural to make mistakes but if you do it on purpose to hurt someone that isnt right.

by fashionqn on 1/5/2013 10:32:29 PM

My bff and I have been baby buddies but lately I feel like I can't trust her. Like recently (she's also my cousin and comes over to my house after school) she always is eating fruit at my house like all the time, good yeah I know but like she told us that her parents don't buy fruit and when we asked their like we buy it for her but she won't eat it. And so now I don't know whether all the things she says is true or not. What should I do? I mean she's lied before and tried to get me in trouble before and when I tried to confront her about it shegot upset and said later that I called her the b word and flipped her off! I'm seriously tired of it but I don't want to lose my best friend. Please help.

Hey girl,

Since she's your cousin, the good news is that you can't lose her since she is a part of your family! There are worse things than eating fruit, so try sharing even if you're not sure whether or not she gets it at home. If she says you did something you didn't, tell the truth and try talking to her about why she's upset. She might have something tough bothering her that's not related to your friendship! She might also be craving attention, so try complimenting her and asking about her day when she comes over after school. You can also talk to your mom since she is her aunt!

Meghan D.

by lucascousin on 1/5/2013 10:31:50 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!

Hey girl,

That sounds like a pretty big deal, maybe you should try talking to her in person after class instead of over email. You could ask her what exercises you need to do to practice so that you will be more ready to go on pointe and talk about your progress. It will be a lot easier in person!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/5/2013 8:47:28 PM

Should point out you flaws kinda like make you feel bad. Like calling you ugly or fat because one thing it hurts, but another it's not true!

by LexiNicoleBieber on 1/5/2013 8:25:34 PM

What about things a boy bestfriend should never say or do ?

by GissetR on 1/5/2013 8:01:21 PM

i think its kind of hilar that me an dmy bestie do all of this haha

by soccerbestie18 on 1/5/2013 7:43:29 PM

I thought I had this BFF and she did EVERY single one of these. :'( But we aren't friends anymore..

by neonroxursox on 1/5/2013 6:54:38 PM