12 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

15 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

16 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

10 things a best friend should never, ever do

You love your bestie. If you didn’t, she wouldn’t be your BFF, right? But just ‘cause she’s your numero uno doesn’t mean she can do...

my bestie ,we will call her A,embarrasses me ALOT!!!!!!it gets really annoying cus she will tell embarassing stories infront of my boyfriend and other friends that would think i was really strange if they saw me do that and acouple days ago she told my ex that i stalked him on facebook(which i dont even have a facebook) and now he is going around telling ppl that and im kinda mad at her.ive asked her to stop several times but she wont and i have another friend who does this.plzzz help cuz i still wanna be friends with them

by bking62 on 1/5/2013 6:33:31 PM

I love my bestie, but she tells some of my secrets to her boyfriend, who doesn't like me! She claims that they're a "package deal," so whatever you tell to one of them becomes common knowledge. It's so annoying; I feel like I can't tell her anything anymore! I wish her relationship didn't have to change our friendship.

by WritingChic on 1/5/2013 6:31:29 PM

Me and my friend hit each other all the time. "Playful smacks" are totally and completely fine. And we constantly insult each other. Cause we're like sisters, and thats what sisters so. Well, not me and my actual sister because she's mean, but we used to do that.

by emroxlol on 1/5/2013 5:11:11 PM

hi I have 2 questions
1. I was supposed to do Algebra stuff in winter break (2 chapters and a half) to prepare for my exam on January 20th. My math tutor told me to do it. I didn't finish it I have a lot left and she's gonna check it after school tomorrow. I was really really busy over break and I don't know what to do. Can you help?
2. Sometimes my skin gets really dry around my nose and under my eyes. How can I get rid of it? Also, I usually have clear skin but randomly (usually before my period) I get these weird breakouts in the awkwardest places on my face. I'm not allowed to use concealer or anything like that though. How can I stop that? Thanks!!!

Hey! 1) just start studying now. break down the amount of time you have left and the material you have to cover and just do the best you can Smile 2) find a good moisturizer for you, I like the brand "kiss my face," to minimize breakouts just wash your face daily and don't touch your face too much. good luck!

Helen S.

by ballerina55 on 1/5/2013 4:41:52 PM

My cousin dated my crush after I told her I like him Frown

by pinkcupcakezrule on 1/5/2013 3:42:40 PM

Mod please.
I have this friend, who used to be my best friend, and over the summer she was dissing md to my face and calling me a brat and saying that I'm really weak and that I have no friends. She was my best friend. She is really fun to hang out with, but whenever she starts a fight the next day she comes up to me and says ''I'm sorry" and puts this little 'kicked puppy' face on and I forgive her but then she does it again, and she acts like my bestest friend ever whenever parents are around but then ditches me later. Then when I confront her, she says "Omg I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that please forgive me" and stuff like that but then she does it again and again. But, we were really good friends for a long time and she actually saved my life and if you aren't friends with her your life is literally hell. So i don't know what to do because she is really fun to hang out with too. Sorry this is so long and for wasting your time.

Hey! The best thing you can do is to be honest with her. it's hard but it will ultimately be the best thing for both of you. good luck girl Smile

Helen S.

by nerd_girl_lotr on 1/5/2013 3:36:28 PM

I want to eat healthier. I already have the exercise part down because I play soccer and basketball. Do you have any healthy eating tips?

Helen S.

by carinaamina on 1/5/2013 3:24:44 PM

So there is this guy in my grade who is so gorgeous and funny and EVERY girl in my grade likes him (including me). He already knows that my friend who is new this year likes him. she even told him that i liked him last year! I've liked him since 6th grade, so ive liked him longer than all of the other girls. My other friend also likes him and everyone thinks he likes her back. I don't want to ruin either one of my friendships by going out with him. Also, i'm worried that every girl in the grade would hate me out of jealousy. but this guys is sooo dreamy. I cant help it. what should I do? thanks.

Hey!  don't worry about what other people think. If he decides to go out with you that's his choice too isn't it? why should they be mad at only you for a relationship you and he want to be in together. good luck to you!

Helen S.

by carinaamina on 1/5/2013 3:23:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD I NEED HELP
Also, my bestie has a comeback or an insult (playfully, but still) after like, everything I say and it's getting super annoying! How do I get her to stop? She will also playfully shove me or hit me or something. One day when we were leaving band I had my instrument (a saxophone too) she shoved me into a wall and I had the big case and I didn't like it, or she'll pull my hair or hit me or something (playfully) and I don't like it. She also hates it when I hang out with other people a lot, and likes to have me to herself a lot. Like yesterday in the hallway, my friend was talking to me and my bestie came and pulled me to the other side and got in the middle! There's also more stuff but that's one example. How can I tell her to stop all these things? She gets defensive easily! Thank you so much, sorry this is long!

Hey! she may get defensive, but she has no right to treat you that way. next time tell her to stop, because you mean business. she has no right to get upset if you ask her to stop mistreating you. you're the victim, not her. Just be honest, and don't back down. you can do it!

Helen S.

by Sheyenne on 1/5/2013 3:20:20 PM

my friend always tells me im not as pretty as her. it used to not bother me, but now she says it in public a lot and it hurts my feelings. what should i do?

by sammyy99 on 1/5/2013 3:04:53 PM