9 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

10 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

11 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Secret Santa 101: Gifts everyone will like

Days ticking down ‘til your big Secret Santa reveal? Grab your person a gift just as awesome as they are…without worrying if they’re gonna like...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So my homeroom is doing a Secret Santa and I a girl who is popular and likes fashion and art but I have no idea what to get her! The gift has to be about $10 but it can go a little under and a little over. I don't really think she would like any of these gifts. Also, she's not obsessed with 1D and she's not obsessed with mustaches. Please help me!! Thank you

Hey girl, don't fret!  Lucky for you, we've been working on creating lists of gift ideas for all sorts of different people.  Check out our stocking stuffer ideas, BFF presents, and even gift ideas for sibs.  Try choosing something you like.  Good luck!
Karin E.

by swimchickliz on 12/12/2012 7:11:57 AM

we're doing a secret santa in yearbook. i got a guy and i'm making cookies or fudge and buying him a toy sword (or something like that) at the dollar store. =]

by the_last_ninja on 12/11/2012 7:53:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay so I also have a Secret Santa going on in my class and I had a bunch of ideas! But they were all for girls and I got a guy. And I have no clue what to get him other than candy. Here's what hes like and what he likes and hopefully you can help!
He's into drawing and architecture
He's nice
He likes school and reading
He likes music
He does karate and piano
He's funny (but not a class clown or joke-book kinda guy)
So that's basically what hes like. Hopefully you can come up with a good idea for a gift cause I don't have a clue.

Hey Chica, ask around to get a few ideas. Because he;s into drawing think about  new notepad one day and colored pencils another day.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by flowergoboom on 12/11/2012 3:30:52 PM

I have girl scouts on thursday and we are doing a secret santa thing! i want that rainbow scratch thing for my friend, how do i get it?

by justebun on 12/11/2012 7:16:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, in my class, we're doing Secret Santa. This year, we write what we want and drop it into the box, and somebody picks it up. But, the girl I picked up asked for something cute... and not clothes cute. She's into anime and manga.... and is extremely good at drawing it too.

Hey girl,

If she loves anime and manga, maybe you could get her a book of it from your local bookstore! Saying something cute isn't very specific, and I'm sure she'd be happy with whatever you got her. You could also get a cute accessory like a bracelet or necklace.

Meghan D.

by ay4ever on 12/10/2012 8:32:50 PM

Mod mod mod! I need some gift ideas please!!!!
Friend 1- he likes to read but he owns a nook. Isn't sporty. Doesn't like sweet things that much.
Friend 2- very talkative. Doesn't have a cell phone. Not sporty. Animal lover
Thanks!

Hey girl,

If he has a nook maybe you could get him a cool case for it or a gift card for an e-book. As for your other friend, maybe you could get a regular book or a DVD? You could also make them gifts, like baking cookies or making an ornament, or get them something that reminds them of an inside joke they share with you. Check out these posts for more gift ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/12/09/7-DVDs-for-everyone-on-your-list.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/11/28/What-should-I-get-my-BF-for-the-holidays.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/12/14/What-to-give-my-BGF.aspx

Meghan D.

by Lovekatniss23 on 12/10/2012 6:49:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok so I have been crushing on my crush since the start of the school year and I reallyyyy like him... and he likes me too. He flirts with me alot and i just told him that i liked him and he said he has to ask/tell me something tmrw... he basically told my friend he is going to ask me out and im really nervous. i cant stop having butterflies in my stomach. how do i calm down? thanks!

Hey girl,

I would just try to act normal--the hard part is telling him that you like him, which you've already done! Try to just behave the way you normally would about him, and he's probably just as nervous as you are! Smile

Meghan D.

by zeus11 on 12/10/2012 6:12:20 PM

Omg the body art xD ha!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/10/2012 6:04:15 PM

I am not doing Secret Santa (or Secret Snowflake) this year.

by otter77 on 12/10/2012 5:31:49 PM

These are all cool, I actually have that color paper scratch thing. XD

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! Or you can get girls perspectives! BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

by Chloe<3 on 12/10/2012 4:09:44 PM