This Turkey Day vacay: host a friendsgiving feast!
4 ways to flirt without saying a word
I know I am pretty but I don't have a BF. Is something wrong with me?
6 TV ladies we're thankful for
Feel-Good Friday: Tiffany the Terrier eats her pro-ice hockey playing owner's passport
DIY Thanksgiving centerpieces for your table
All-natural lippies you can actually eat
4 sneaky moves for stronger and leaner posture
Should you get back with your ex?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl
10 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos
11 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s
23 Comments | Add Yours
1. How old were you when you had your first crush? 6 or 7 IDK i think 6
2. What made you like him? he was funny and cute
3. Do you still like him? Kinnda
4. Did he become your first boyfriend? yes
5. What was his name? Joe
6. What's one great memory you have that involves him? when he kissed me on the forehead in First grade
by pink10167811 on 2/26/2013 10:34:26 PM
1. How old were you when you had your first crush? lol 2nd grade
2. What made you like him? he was SO cute! and friendly
3. Do you still like him? no I moved away :'(
4. Did he become your first boyfriend? no! don't rub it in! lol
5. What was his name? christian
6. What's one great memory you have that involves him? umm..dude idk! this quiz is weird!
by lalalagurl on 1/26/2013 5:05:29 PM
2.He Seemed To Pay More Attention To Me Than Anyone Else Did. Plus, He Was Cute.
6.I was having a fight with my friend, and it was over him. He took my hand and didn't let go until she backed off.
by Les on 1/19/2013 7:42:16 PM
1. How old were you when you had your first crush? about 4 or 5
2. What made you like him? he was really cute and super sweet...plus he liked me back
3. Do you still like him? he will always hold a special place in my heart...i will always like him and if he asked me out today....id say yes
4. Did he become your first boyfriend? no...he moved away..he was my friend's cousin and she found out he liked me back but nothing happened
5. What was his name? graham
6. What's one great memory you have that involves him? he gave me a flower...it was just a weed but it was so sweet....also he moved but he moved back and i kept seeing him places but we never talked.
by sweetheart118 on 1/11/2013 10:19:31 PM
1. I was so young. It was around second grade. XD
2. He was really funny and optimistic. I'm always attracted to guys like that.
3. Haha, no. We haven't seen each other for years. He's still my friend, though.
4. Yup. We lasted for a few months, surprisingly. To be fair, we were both around 7, so it doesn't really count.
5. Zachary <3
6. It was closing night of my school play, which I was starring in, and he surprised me with roses and a kiss on the cheek. <3 Also, I used to go over to his house a lot, and once we made lemon meringue pie with his mom and it was so messy but so much fun!
by chloe617 on 1/10/2013 9:27:49 PM
1. How old were you when you had your first crush? 7
2. What made you like him? He was my friend and he made me laugh.
3. Do you still like him? No!!!!
4. Did he become your first boyfriend? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
5. What was his name? Tanner
6. What's one great memory you have that involves him? I don't think I have one. I don't know why I liked him.
by daylily5 on 1/6/2013 6:33:41 PM
2. He was "popular" and he had dimples
3. Nooo I haven't seen him since XD
6. He was my guy best friend
by Randafanna2 on 1/6/2013 7:09:35 AM
1. 2nd grade
2. He was funny
3. A little, he's kind of a jerk now
6. He would say ''Boo boo baby'' and I always thought that was hilarious.
by blubird11 on 1/3/2013 7:50:21 PM
i was 6 when i had my1st crush. i liked him cuz he was my best friend. i still like him. i didnt become his GF cuz i had 2 move. his name was robert. and the one great memory i had with him was when i was at his house. it was getting late and i was wondering where my grandma was. so i started looking out the window. he can up behind me, twirled ,and kissed me. after that i couldn't stop smiling 4 the rest of the night.
by giggles912 on 1/3/2013 4:42:29 PM
1. How old were you when you had your first crush? In 8th grade.
2. What made you like him? He had liked me for a year and a half before, and even when I was mean to him, or didn't like him, etc. he waited for me because he really liked me.
3. Do you still like him? Yes.
4. Did he become your first boyfriend? Yes.
5. What was his name? Tyler.
6. What's one great memory you have that involves him? On the Fourth of July a few years back, it was our one month anniversary. We both went to the same party and we talked the whole time. Right before the fireworks started, everyone headed out to watch them with a better view. As I was walking out, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back and kissed me. It was both of our first kisses, and it was the best day. Then we held hands and went to watch the fireworks together.
by hawaiigirl624 on 1/3/2013 12:50:39 PM
Teenage girl...and assassin nun? Meet Annith in Mortal Heart
Mortal Heart—the third and final chapter in the His Fair Assassin trilogy—follows a trio of teen girls trained in the dark arts of spying and murder. CLICK HERE to catch up on the first two books...and get a sneak peek at the gripping conclusion in Mortal Heart.