1 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

4 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

5 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Take this survey about your first crush

Hey love bugs! Here's a survey all about your first crush, written by a GL reader just like you. Leave your answers in the comments! 1...

1. How old were you when you had your first crush?
10 years old
2. What made you like him?
He was my best friend and he was funny and cute
3. Do you still like him?
Nope, moved on and have a new crush
4. Did he become your first boyfriend?
No, still single
5. What was his name?
Chris but we called him Gage
6. What's one great memory you have that involves him?
We always goofed around

by dancingirl1613 on 1/2/2013 7:50:40 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? haha 7...
2. What made you like him? my best friend convinced me Smile
3. Do you still like him? NOO hes weird now
4. Did he become your first boyfriend? nooope
5. What was his name? Michael
6. What's one great memory you have that involves him? oh this is embarassing... i did that thing where you kiss your finger and then touch their lips

by rockinmagz on 1/1/2013 5:09:40 PM

1. 9(in fourth grade)
2. He was nice and funny
3. No(he moved and I found a new crush in fifth grade)
4. No(he already had a gf at the time)
5. Joshua(I have seen that most of my crushes first names most of the time start with J)
6. Well, my friend told him I liked him and everyday at recess he would chase me to tell me that he had a gf and I would be his second chose. I just thought it was fun to run from him. The reason I ran is because I didn't want to know the truth. The truth being if he liked me or not.

by monkeygirlee92 on 12/30/2012 6:42:56 PM

1. 12
2. he is/was very funny and cool
3. YES
4. no.... not yet
5. not gonna tell
6. making jokes

by blazestarlight98 on 12/30/2012 10:48:40 AM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? 8...
2. What made you like him? he was funny and adorable
3. Do you still like him? kind of...
4. Did he become your first boyfriend? nope Frown
5. What was his name? ryan.
6. What's one great memory you have that involves him? i had a sleep over with him and his little brother and i slept on the trundle and he held my hand while i fell asleep. it was so sweet.

by potterjay on 12/29/2012 6:16:51 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? 13
2. What made you like him? He was super, super sweet.
3. Do you still like him? Yeah. He's my boyfriend. :3
4. Did he become your first boyfriend? Yep.
5. What was his name? Colby.
6. What's one great memory you have that involves him? He surprised me by coming to my house on Christmas. ( our 1 month anniversary )

by livelaughlove99 on 12/28/2012 6:21:03 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? 12 years old
2. What made you like him? He was nice to me in one of my hardest moments
3. Do you still like him? Obviously
4. Did he become your first boyfriend? He still does not know Frown
5. What was his name? Bobby
6. What's one great memory you have that involves him? Last year at the lunch table we would always talk with all our friends

by onyinyechi5166 on 12/21/2012 9:35:53 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush?10
2. What made you like him?Funny and cute
3. Do you still like him?NO
4. Did he become your first boyfriend?well yes
5. What was his name?Dax
6. What's one great memory you have that involves him?Laughing just laughing

by girliegirl1314 on 12/17/2012 8:59:22 PM

1. i was in 2nd grade, i was six.
2. He was funny
3. No, i don't know what happened to him. I've moved so many times since then.
4. No, i was six!
5. James, everyone called him JR
6. We were having fun on the playground when this giant bug got on my leg. i looked at it directly in its eyes and freaked out. We both laughed after that

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 12/17/2012 6:59:50 PM

1. 2nd Grade (7)
2. He was cute, football player, and class clown
3. Kinda
4. You bet Smile
5. Joey
6. My first kiss....At a football game our one friend took a picture and posted it to Facebook and the caption was aw look at the lovebirds so sad haha

by autumn323 on 12/16/2012 8:41:06 PM