Should you stay with your BF over summer?
How to turn your hobby into a business in 5 easy steps
"Ugly" - An original poem
Adorable father/daughter movie moments that make us smile
Instant Pinspiration: 10 ways to DIY denim shorts
Eat this not that: Topping swapping
Are you the ultimate Bellarina?
The secret to finding a li'l L-O-V-E this summer
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO Smooching secrets from real guys: Click Here!
7 HOURS AGO We love @taylorswift13 and @edsheeran's "Everything Has Changed" collab. Do you?: Click Here!
8 HOURS AGO Got mad #LipSmackerLove? Share your fave @Lip_Smacker glosses to win today!
23 Comments | Add Yours
1. Um.... I think 8... 3rd grade
2. He was sweet, very kind to me
3. Alittle.... its kind of a long story
6. When he were at recess and my friends and his decided we should play 'house'. I was the mom and he was the dad. Everyone else were our kids... we had so much fun. He would hold my hand and treat me... right.
by CaringAJ11 on 12/15/2012 9:47:25 PM
1. Um I think I was 7..possibly 6 (it was 1st grade)
2. His sense of humor...he was SO funny and could get me laughing so hard! I remember we would just like joke around all the time.
3. Sadly no..some people really change for the worse
4. Nope haha
5. I have a lot because I liked him pretty much throughout all of elementary school..lol I guess the best would probably be in 1st grade when he told me he liked me tho..that left me walking on air POSITIVE I was in love..(age 7) lol
by maggie183 on 12/11/2012 4:39:50 PM
1.) 1O years old
2.) He was cute and funny and actually allowed to wear the clothes he wanted
3.) No, he moved and I moved on.
5.) One great memory is the last day of 4th grade. Me and my friends were walking around, then he walked up to us and started engaging ME in a conversation. He kept me laughing and it was like we were the last people left on earth.
by giggleschan on 12/11/2012 6:35:52 AM
Flavor: Your lips will shimmer and shine under this veil of sparkly scrumptiousness.
Fab Fact: This 2012 gloss was made for a Disney Princess.
Win like Gabrielle Douglas!