Fun 'n' healthy Halloween treats
Secret ways to let your crush know your true feelings
Cute bracelets for Breast Cancer Awareness month
Tonight: Every Witch Way's Andi is back in Nick's new WITS Academy
It's all about limits this week, Virgo
Wear *this* to boost your mood
Nail polish expires? The *real* shelf-life of your fave beauty products
#Mmmonday: The all-time best after-school snacks
Sneak a peek at our awesome October/November issue starring Bea Miller!
GL's Exclusive Look at GMW's "Girl Meets World of Terror 2"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
4 HOURS AGO Lift weights like a total pro with these tips and tricks: http://t.co/UByKLYEmbn pic.twitter.com/bMHHrQlGZy
5 HOURS AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit: http://t.co/x7UIDp19tM pic.twitter.com/GskKPhFl0N
7 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!: http://t.co/1Mn8rLOwyA pic.twitter.com/ydSiAgOPNp
23 Comments | Add Yours
1. Um.... I think 8... 3rd grade
2. He was sweet, very kind to me
3. Alittle.... its kind of a long story
6. When he were at recess and my friends and his decided we should play 'house'. I was the mom and he was the dad. Everyone else were our kids... we had so much fun. He would hold my hand and treat me... right.
by CaringAJ11 on 12/15/2012 9:47:25 PM
1. Um I think I was 7..possibly 6 (it was 1st grade)
2. His sense of humor...he was SO funny and could get me laughing so hard! I remember we would just like joke around all the time.
3. Sadly no..some people really change for the worse
4. Nope haha
5. I have a lot because I liked him pretty much throughout all of elementary school..lol I guess the best would probably be in 1st grade when he told me he liked me tho..that left me walking on air POSITIVE I was in love..(age 7) lol
by maggie183 on 12/11/2012 4:39:50 PM
1.) 1O years old
2.) He was cute and funny and actually allowed to wear the clothes he wanted
3.) No, he moved and I moved on.
5.) One great memory is the last day of 4th grade. Me and my friends were walking around, then he walked up to us and started engaging ME in a conversation. He kept me laughing and it was like we were the last people left on earth.
by giggleschan on 12/11/2012 6:35:52 AM
GIVEAWAY: Fab up your life with these *free* fall finds!
Want to score the best books, beauty and other bounty this season? Of course you do!
CLICK HERE for your chance to win.