How to dye the perfect Easter egg—no kit required!
Why your BF doesn't notice your new 'do
Dear Carol: How can I turn my attitude around?
The Mortal Instruments series is coming to TV
April Fools' Day: Jokes on You!
How to make a pretty (and inspiring) mason jar terrarium
#WeTriedIt: Caress touch-activated scented body wash
10 foolproof ways to make yourself a morning person
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
R5: All Day, All Night: Exclusive one-night event!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO 7 ways to not feel like you're dying on your period: http://t.co/oUolsvMQdC
9 HOURS AGO Is there a better scent than chocolate-orange? Dare you to name one. 🍫🍊
10 HOURS AGO Literally every girl deserves this: http://t.co/6bYAIX3jxy
23 Comments | Add Yours
1. Um.... I think 8... 3rd grade
2. He was sweet, very kind to me
3. Alittle.... its kind of a long story
6. When he were at recess and my friends and his decided we should play 'house'. I was the mom and he was the dad. Everyone else were our kids... we had so much fun. He would hold my hand and treat me... right.
by CaringAJ11 on 12/15/2012 9:47:25 PM
1. Um I think I was 7..possibly 6 (it was 1st grade)
2. His sense of humor...he was SO funny and could get me laughing so hard! I remember we would just like joke around all the time.
3. Sadly no..some people really change for the worse
4. Nope haha
5. I have a lot because I liked him pretty much throughout all of elementary school..lol I guess the best would probably be in 1st grade when he told me he liked me tho..that left me walking on air POSITIVE I was in love..(age 7) lol
by maggie183 on 12/11/2012 4:39:50 PM
1.) 1O years old
2.) He was cute and funny and actually allowed to wear the clothes he wanted
3.) No, he moved and I moved on.
5.) One great memory is the last day of 4th grade. Me and my friends were walking around, then he walked up to us and started engaging ME in a conversation. He kept me laughing and it was like we were the last people left on earth.
by giggleschan on 12/11/2012 6:35:52 AM
Come see what girls are saying about Echo!
Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.