When's the right time to spill your feelings?
How to get closer with a girl you kinda sorta know
May's Summer Fun Giveway week 3 winners
DNA Mix Up: Little Mix’s new album
Get perfect beach waves without setting foot on the sand
5 safest sunscreen picks of the season (and serious dos and don'ts)
Are you the ultimate Bellarina?
The secret to finding a li'l L-O-V-E this summer
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Wanna grab a gorge gloss today? Share a pic of your @Lip_Smacker kissy face with #LipSmackerLove to win: Click Here!
1 HOURS AGO How to deal when you feel like your bestie is branching out: Click Here!
2 HOURS AGO Your big dream could win you coaching from a fave celeb (oh, hey Zendaya, Shay & Demi!). Enter #ACUVUE1DAY contest: Click Here!
23 Comments | Add Yours
1. Um.... I think 8... 3rd grade
2. He was sweet, very kind to me
3. Alittle.... its kind of a long story
6. When he were at recess and my friends and his decided we should play 'house'. I was the mom and he was the dad. Everyone else were our kids... we had so much fun. He would hold my hand and treat me... right.
by CaringAJ11 on 12/15/2012 9:47:25 PM
1. Um I think I was 7..possibly 6 (it was 1st grade)
2. His sense of humor...he was SO funny and could get me laughing so hard! I remember we would just like joke around all the time.
3. Sadly no..some people really change for the worse
4. Nope haha
5. I have a lot because I liked him pretty much throughout all of elementary school..lol I guess the best would probably be in 1st grade when he told me he liked me tho..that left me walking on air POSITIVE I was in love..(age 7) lol
by maggie183 on 12/11/2012 4:39:50 PM
1.) 1O years old
2.) He was cute and funny and actually allowed to wear the clothes he wanted
3.) No, he moved and I moved on.
5.) One great memory is the last day of 4th grade. Me and my friends were walking around, then he walked up to us and started engaging ME in a conversation. He kept me laughing and it was like we were the last people left on earth.
by giggleschan on 12/11/2012 6:35:52 AM
Flavor: Delicious candy flavor in a yummy gloss.
Fab Fact: Treat yourself anytime with this 2004 Lip Smacker.
Take the 30 Day Craft Challenge!