5 awesome pie pairings to try now!
This guy is a-maze-ingly sweet
My room is a disaster zone. Help!
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel-Good Friday: Little Willow's costume craze is super cute
Sporty chic: Cool workout clothes you can actually wear beyond the gym
Amp up your costume with these cute Halloween makeup DIYs
Break a sweat: Try this surprisingly fun hula hoop exercise
Are you social media obsessed?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl
10 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr
10 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice
23 Comments | Add Yours
1. Um.... I think 8... 3rd grade
2. He was sweet, very kind to me
3. Alittle.... its kind of a long story
6. When he were at recess and my friends and his decided we should play 'house'. I was the mom and he was the dad. Everyone else were our kids... we had so much fun. He would hold my hand and treat me... right.
by CaringAJ11 on 12/15/2012 9:47:25 PM
1. Um I think I was 7..possibly 6 (it was 1st grade)
2. His sense of humor...he was SO funny and could get me laughing so hard! I remember we would just like joke around all the time.
3. Sadly no..some people really change for the worse
4. Nope haha
5. I have a lot because I liked him pretty much throughout all of elementary school..lol I guess the best would probably be in 1st grade when he told me he liked me tho..that left me walking on air POSITIVE I was in love..(age 7) lol
by maggie183 on 12/11/2012 4:39:50 PM
1.) 1O years old
2.) He was cute and funny and actually allowed to wear the clothes he wanted
3.) No, he moved and I moved on.
5.) One great memory is the last day of 4th grade. Me and my friends were walking around, then he walked up to us and started engaging ME in a conversation. He kept me laughing and it was like we were the last people left on earth.
by giggleschan on 12/11/2012 6:35:52 AM
Win fall faves...
Attention, fashionistas: It's our annual
Fab Fall Finds giveaway! CLICK HERE to check
out the gear...and enter to grab it for yourself!