This Thanksgiving, we're thankful for all these awesome celebs
My BF never wants to do anything fun...should I dump him?
5 ways to deal when you're feeling depressed
The first Captain America: Civil War trailer is here!
How cute are these DIY turkey pops?
Ski bunny honey: The cutest swag for the slopes
This is *exactly* how you should do your makeup this Thanksgiving
Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this Thanksgiving
#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag!
GL's Exclusive Look at Liv and Maddie's "Ask-Her-More-A-Rooney"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
25 MINUTES AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 shopaholic splurges on all things tech, courtesy of a @Walmart gift card: https://t.co/vxNSzm4Gfz
15 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush? https://t.co/Io3HmH9oA2 pic.twitter.com/9KlyPcw32X
17 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help: https://t.co/RGUP6ru8QH
23 Comments | Add Yours
1. Um.... I think 8... 3rd grade
2. He was sweet, very kind to me
3. Alittle.... its kind of a long story
6. When he were at recess and my friends and his decided we should play 'house'. I was the mom and he was the dad. Everyone else were our kids... we had so much fun. He would hold my hand and treat me... right.
by CaringAJ11 on 12/15/2012 9:47:25 PM
1. Um I think I was 7..possibly 6 (it was 1st grade)
2. His sense of humor...he was SO funny and could get me laughing so hard! I remember we would just like joke around all the time.
3. Sadly no..some people really change for the worse
4. Nope haha
5. I have a lot because I liked him pretty much throughout all of elementary school..lol I guess the best would probably be in 1st grade when he told me he liked me tho..that left me walking on air POSITIVE I was in love..(age 7) lol
by maggie183 on 12/11/2012 4:39:50 PM
1.) 1O years old
2.) He was cute and funny and actually allowed to wear the clothes he wanted
3.) No, he moved and I moved on.
5.) One great memory is the last day of 4th grade. Me and my friends were walking around, then he walked up to us and started engaging ME in a conversation. He kept me laughing and it was like we were the last people left on earth.
by giggleschan on 12/11/2012 6:35:52 AM
Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!
'Tis the season for holiday crafting—and these are seriously cute! CLICK HERE to get the how-to for our five festive favorites.