5 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

6 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

9 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Take this survey about your first crush

Hey love bugs! Here's a survey all about your first crush, written by a GL reader just like you. Leave your answers in the comments! 1...

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? 6 or 7 IDK i think 6
2. What made you like him? he was funny and cute
3. Do you still like him? Kinnda
4. Did he become your first boyfriend? yes
5. What was his name? Joe
6. What's one great memory you have that involves him? when he kissed me on the forehead in First grade

by pink10167811 on 2/26/2013 10:34:26 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? lol 2nd grade
2. What made you like him? he was SO cute! and friendly
3. Do you still like him? no I moved away :'(
4. Did he become your first boyfriend? no! don't rub it in! lol
5. What was his name? christian

6. What's one great memory you have that involves him? umm..dude idk! this quiz is weird!

by lalalagurl on 1/26/2013 5:05:29 PM

1.2nd Grade
2.He Seemed To Pay More Attention To Me Than Anyone Else Did. Plus, He Was Cute.
3.Yes.
4.Oh Yeah
5.Kellan.
6.I was having a fight with my friend, and it was over him. He took my hand and didn't let go until she backed off.

by Les on 1/19/2013 7:42:16 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? about 4 or 5
2. What made you like him? he was really cute and super sweet...plus he liked me back
3. Do you still like him? he will always hold a special place in my heart...i will always like him and if he asked me out today....id say yes
4. Did he become your first boyfriend? no...he moved away..he was my friend's cousin and she found out he liked me back but nothing happened Frown
5. What was his name? graham
6. What's one great memory you have that involves him? he gave me a flower...it was just a weed but it was so sweet....also he moved but he moved back and i kept seeing him places but we never talked.

by sweetheart118 on 1/11/2013 10:19:31 PM

1. I was so young. It was around second grade. XD
2. He was really funny and optimistic. I'm always attracted to guys like that.
3. Haha, no. We haven't seen each other for years. He's still my friend, though.
4. Yup. We lasted for a few months, surprisingly. To be fair, we were both around 7, so it doesn't really count.
5. Zachary <3
6. It was closing night of my school play, which I was starring in, and he surprised me with roses and a kiss on the cheek. <3 Also, I used to go over to his house a lot, and once we made lemon meringue pie with his mom and it was so messy but so much fun!

by chloe617 on 1/10/2013 9:27:49 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? 7
2. What made you like him? He was my friend and he made me laugh.
3. Do you still like him? No!!!!
4. Did he become your first boyfriend? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
5. What was his name? Tanner
6. What's one great memory you have that involves him? I don't think I have one. I don't know why I liked him.

by daylily5 on 1/6/2013 6:33:41 PM

1. 5
2. He was "popular" and he had dimples
3. Nooo I haven't seen him since XD
4. Nooo
5. Hunter
6. He was my guy best friend

by Randafanna2 on 1/6/2013 7:09:35 AM

1. 2nd grade
2. He was funny
3. A little, he's kind of a jerk now
4. No
5. Parker
6. He would say ''Boo boo baby'' and I always thought that was hilarious.

by blubird11 on 1/3/2013 7:50:21 PM

i was 6 when i had my1st crush. i liked him cuz he was my best friend. i still like him. i didnt become his GF cuz i had 2 move. his name was robert. and the one great memory i had with him was when i was at his house. it was getting late and i was wondering where my grandma was. so i started looking out the window. he can up behind me, twirled ,and kissed me. after that i couldn't stop smiling 4 the rest of the night.

by giggles912 on 1/3/2013 4:42:29 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? In 8th grade.
2. What made you like him? He had liked me for a year and a half before, and even when I was mean to him, or didn't like him, etc. he waited for me because he really liked me.
3. Do you still like him? Yes.
4. Did he become your first boyfriend? Yes.
5. What was his name? Tyler.
6. What's one great memory you have that involves him? On the Fourth of July a few years back, it was our one month anniversary. We both went to the same party and we talked the whole time. Right before the fireworks started, everyone headed out to watch them with a better view. As I was walking out, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back and kissed me. It was both of our first kisses, and it was the best day. Then we held hands and went to watch the fireworks together.

by hawaiigirl624 on 1/3/2013 12:50:39 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush?
10 years old
2. What made you like him?
He was my best friend and he was funny and cute
3. Do you still like him?
Nope, moved on and have a new crush
4. Did he become your first boyfriend?
No, still single
5. What was his name?
Chris but we called him Gage
6. What's one great memory you have that involves him?
We always goofed around

by dancingirl1613 on 1/2/2013 7:50:40 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? haha 7...
2. What made you like him? my best friend convinced me Smile
3. Do you still like him? NOO hes weird now
4. Did he become your first boyfriend? nooope
5. What was his name? Michael
6. What's one great memory you have that involves him? oh this is embarassing... i did that thing where you kiss your finger and then touch their lips

by rockinmagz on 1/1/2013 5:09:40 PM

1. 9(in fourth grade)
2. He was nice and funny
3. No(he moved and I found a new crush in fifth grade)
4. No(he already had a gf at the time)
5. Joshua(I have seen that most of my crushes first names most of the time start with J)
6. Well, my friend told him I liked him and everyday at recess he would chase me to tell me that he had a gf and I would be his second chose. I just thought it was fun to run from him. The reason I ran is because I didn't want to know the truth. The truth being if he liked me or not.

by monkeygirlee92 on 12/30/2012 6:42:56 PM

1. 12
2. he is/was very funny and cool
3. YES
4. no.... not yet
5. not gonna tell
6. making jokes

by blazestarlight98 on 12/30/2012 10:48:40 AM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? 8...
2. What made you like him? he was funny and adorable
3. Do you still like him? kind of...
4. Did he become your first boyfriend? nope Frown
5. What was his name? ryan.
6. What's one great memory you have that involves him? i had a sleep over with him and his little brother and i slept on the trundle and he held my hand while i fell asleep. it was so sweet.

by potterjay on 12/29/2012 6:16:51 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? 13
2. What made you like him? He was super, super sweet.
3. Do you still like him? Yeah. He's my boyfriend. :3
4. Did he become your first boyfriend? Yep.
5. What was his name? Colby.
6. What's one great memory you have that involves him? He surprised me by coming to my house on Christmas. ( our 1 month anniversary )

by livelaughlove99 on 12/28/2012 6:21:03 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? 12 years old
2. What made you like him? He was nice to me in one of my hardest moments
3. Do you still like him? Obviously
4. Did he become your first boyfriend? He still does not know Frown
5. What was his name? Bobby
6. What's one great memory you have that involves him? Last year at the lunch table we would always talk with all our friends

by onyinyechi5166 on 12/21/2012 9:35:53 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush?10
2. What made you like him?Funny and cute
3. Do you still like him?NO
4. Did he become your first boyfriend?well yes
5. What was his name?Dax
6. What's one great memory you have that involves him?Laughing just laughing

by girliegirl1314 on 12/17/2012 8:59:22 PM

1. i was in 2nd grade, i was six.
2. He was funny
3. No, i don't know what happened to him. I've moved so many times since then.
4. No, i was six!
5. James, everyone called him JR
6. We were having fun on the playground when this giant bug got on my leg. i looked at it directly in its eyes and freaked out. We both laughed after that

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 12/17/2012 6:59:50 PM

1. 2nd Grade (7)
2. He was cute, football player, and class clown
3. Kinda
4. You bet Smile
5. Joey
6. My first kiss....At a football game our one friend took a picture and posted it to Facebook and the caption was aw look at the lovebirds so sad haha

by autumn323 on 12/16/2012 8:41:06 PM

1. Um.... I think 8... 3rd grade
2. He was sweet, very kind to me
3. Alittle.... its kind of a long story
4. Yes
5. William/Jacob
6. When he were at recess and my friends and his decided we should play 'house'. I was the mom and he was the dad. Everyone else were our kids... we had so much fun. He would hold my hand and treat me... right.Smile

by CaringAJ11 on 12/15/2012 9:47:25 PM

1. Um I think I was 7..possibly 6 (it was 1st grade)
2. His sense of humor...he was SO funny and could get me laughing so hard! I remember we would just like joke around all the time.
3. Sadly no..some people really change for the worse
4. Nope haha
5. I have a lot because I liked him pretty much throughout all of elementary school..lol I guess the best would probably be in 1st grade when he told me he liked me tho..that left me walking on air POSITIVE I was in love..(age 7) lol

by maggie183 on 12/11/2012 4:39:50 PM

1.) 1O years old
2.) He was cute and funny and actually allowed to wear the clothes he wanted
3.) No, he moved and I moved on.
4.) No
5.) One great memory is the last day of 4th grade. Me and my friends were walking around, then he walked up to us and started engaging ME in a conversation. He kept me laughing and it was like we were the last people left on earth.

by giggleschan on 12/11/2012 6:35:52 AM