10 HOURS AGO Soft, smooth and sleek. What more can a girl ask for?: http://t.co/JHczlGm7hG

11 HOURS AGO Re-invent your spring outfits with this #DIY: http://t.co/a5BH2rC5Zf

12 HOURS AGO The 5 foods that are best to eat for flatter abs: http://t.co/YsZ5BA5wu0

COMMENTS

12 Days of Dresses: 6 ways to wear sequins this season

Seeking sparkle? We’ve got ya covered. These six statement makers are sure to have you shining this season. Read on for fab editor tips on how to...

I heart 1,2,4,& 6! Bring on the sparkles!!!

by Toritoad on 1/25/2013 9:35:08 PM

I like the 80's one trendy!

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 12/10/2012 8:26:17 PM

omg some of these r real cute! i just don't like the collar trend too much.. Smile

by aki2000 on 12/10/2012 6:06:50 PM

I love the Nice and navy... So trendy and ca-ute!!! <3

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/10/2012 5:58:39 PM

Omg I LOVE that pink frosted one!

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! Or you can get girls perspectives! BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

by Chloe<3 on 12/10/2012 4:11:03 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! I also help with guy issues. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there!
XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 12/10/2012 10:38:33 AM

Never pair dramatic eye makeup with a dramatic lip color. Choose one or the other while making the rest of your face neutral.

Your perfect spring fling dress would be...

Wanna score the sweetest swag of the season? CLICK HERE and you could win our Fresh Spring Picks giveaway!

Want to know what your dreams *really* mean?

Find out what your crazy dreams could be telling you with our dream decoder, inspired by the magical new novel Dream a Little Dream

CLICK HERE to check it out.