6 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

7 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

13 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

12 Days of Dresses: 6 ways to wear sequins this season

Seeking sparkle? We’ve got ya covered. These six statement makers are sure to have you shining this season. Read on for fab editor tips on how to...

I heart 1,2,4,& 6! Bring on the sparkles!!!

by Toritoad on 1/25/2013 9:35:08 PM

I like the 80's one trendy!

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 12/10/2012 8:26:17 PM

omg some of these r real cute! i just don't like the collar trend too much.. Smile

by aki2000 on 12/10/2012 6:06:50 PM

I love the Nice and navy... So trendy and ca-ute!!! <3

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/10/2012 5:58:39 PM

Omg I LOVE that pink frosted one!

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! Or you can get girls perspectives! BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

by Chloe<3 on 12/10/2012 4:11:03 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! I also help with guy issues. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there!
XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 12/10/2012 10:38:33 AM

Pair a girly dress with some tougher looking accessories or shoes to give your outfit some spice.

You catch your bestie cheating on a test. What do you do?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.