11 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

12 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

15 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

12 Days of Dresses: 6 ways to wear sequins this season

Seeking sparkle? We’ve got ya covered. These six statement makers are sure to have you shining this season. Read on for fab editor tips on how to...

I heart 1,2,4,& 6! Bring on the sparkles!!!

by Toritoad on 1/25/2013 9:35:08 PM

I like the 80's one trendy!

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 12/10/2012 8:26:17 PM

omg some of these r real cute! i just don't like the collar trend too much.. Smile

by aki2000 on 12/10/2012 6:06:50 PM

I love the Nice and navy... So trendy and ca-ute!!! <3

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/10/2012 5:58:39 PM

Omg I LOVE that pink frosted one!

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! Or you can get girls perspectives! BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

by Chloe<3 on 12/10/2012 4:11:03 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! I also help with guy issues. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there!
XOX