6 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

7 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

8 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Our 12 biggest celeb crushes

Cute boy alert! Between music, movies, television and sports, 2012 sure was a great year for celeb crushes. On this lucky day of 12/12, why not take...

Rob Pattinson!! he plays Edward so well!!!!!! :p

by smallwhale514 on 1/31/2013 3:03:29 PM

ONE DIRECTION AHHHHHH! lol im crazy for all of them. Smile <333333333

by pinklol56 on 1/23/2013 11:17:36 AM

HARRY STYLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by AGHalle60 on 1/20/2013 8:39:19 PM

Hunter hayes and Justin bieber 4ever

by turquoisequeen on 1/19/2013 5:58:07 PM

There are a lot of hot celeb guys. But the Bieb sure has changed and for the better, I think he has become more sexy. I cant believe someone wanted to kidnap him.
Did anyone hear about it?
Its crazy, these guys were going to kidnap Justin, Poor Justin, how do celebs put up with that and crazy fans? Meghan D.

by fashionqn on 12/17/2012 6:07:15 PM

Zayn is my fav on this list<3 The rest of 1D should've been on this list...and possibly Liam Hensworth.

by silverr323 on 12/14/2012 6:06:07 PM

Dave Days, Alex Day, Dan Howell, Phil Lester, Sam Pepper, Jack & Finn Harries, Charlie McDonnell, Liam Dryden, PJ Liguori. Laughing

Alex Day (nerimon on YouTube) is releasing a new song this Sunday (12/16) called Stupid, Stupid. He's attempting two things: to get to #1 (in the British charts), and to get a world record for the most copies of a song sold within 1 hour. You can preorder it now on iTunes, and each purchase counts as soon as it's released at 3pm London time on Sunday.
It's an AMAZING song, he's an awesome singer, and if he gets to #1, the 30,000 pounds will be donated to charity! It's only 99 cents on iTunes, so it's totally, 100% worth it!!

by Dawnstar on 12/13/2012 7:13:14 PM

I actually like who they picked. Yeah of course I wonder where some people are too, but they could only fit 12. I've had or have a big crush on 3 of them. Nice job guys!(:

by bratz911 on 12/13/2012 5:04:36 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/12/2012 11:51:03 PM

Um, Zac Efron, Liam Hendsworth, Liam Payne? Where are all those guys?

by transform2314 on 12/12/2012 8:31:38 PM

You guys forgot the following:
Channing Tatum
Tom Daley
Liam Payne
Boo Boo Stewart

by cheerfulcheer on 12/12/2012 8:19:15 PM

OMG i have the biggest crushes on HUnter hayes and cody simopson all the other guys cute tto

by welshcorgi on 12/12/2012 8:15:06 PM

Where is JOSH HUTCHERSON and Jake Dalton?????? The only two I like on this list is Hunter Hayes and Taylor Lautner.

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 12/12/2012 5:46:48 PM

Really?!?! No Liam Hemsworth? No Josh Hutcherson? No Harry Styles? Come on! So far I aint seeing the cute in those guys. Sorry but yhall can do better.

by bellagrace98 on 12/12/2012 5:19:09 PM

Omg will is on your list yayyyyyy I love him his voice is amazing and so is he
Although its a very random l it's of guys

by Colie34720 on 12/12/2012 3:58:55 PM

There's this girl (we used to be friends, but we just sorta stopped talking) and she lies, like, a lot. She says that someone steals her stuff out of her gym locker, but nobody could have. Today in gym she also told me she might me on Disney Chanel. I think she talked about the audition last year, but I'm not sure. She was extremely vague, like "oh I don;t know if I'll be main or not" "I don't know what show" "I don't want to move" (which I assumed is what would be her excuse to not going). How can I confront her and/ or deal with talking to her without being so annoyed?! Sorry, but thanks xx

hey girlie! this ex-friend of yours is probs just a little low on self esteem and feels the need to lie to impress people. rather than being annoyed with her, maybe just get some distance and see if she'll take her lying/bragging elsewhere. it can be really tough to confront a pathological liar, because they will lie to cover up their lies. try your best to move on and not let her get to you!

xoxo

Katie L.

by xxnycbeauty on 12/12/2012 3:42:01 PM

Hey guys, no need to be mean or anything for who they picked,

by MountainLover456 on 12/12/2012 3:26:30 PM

Umm all thease guys are ugly. The only one thats cute is Zayn Mailk!!!!

by serenitybaum on 12/12/2012 1:42:15 PM

really guys? cody simpson does not desrve this list, and neither does roshon fegan, but he is in the top 25. I would put Enrique Iglesias, Zac Efron, and Nathan Adrian in that list. Nathan Adrian is an olympic swimmer who is very hot. Just google "nathan adrian twitter picture ;)"

by soccerlover99 on 12/12/2012 1:09:01 AM