1 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

2 HOURS AGO One girl's dream dude comes to life in this new romantic thriller: http://t.co/xbUWi8hGDD

3 HOURS AGO Our fave 4 fashionistas from the Young Hollywood Awards: http://t.co/aK6YhM7ACD

COMMENTS

The Dirt: Why guys fight for no good reason

Why do guys like to fight? Dave: Who us? Says who? Would you like to step outside and accuse me of likin’ to brawl? I don’t know if...

MOD MOD
Okay, so my crush and I have been friends for about 9 months and I am pretty sure that he likes me back but hes a shy guy. I can tell when we are alone together that he wants to say something but it doesn't leave his lips. How can I get him to open up to me more and speak his mind?

Hey! you can let him know that you're here for him, but other than that he has to want to talk about it on his own. good luck!

Helen S.

by Quietfriend1415 on 1/12/2013 3:39:49 PM

Okay, so my crush and I have been friends for about 9 months and I think he likes me back but hes usually shy. I can tell when we are alone together he wants to say something but it doesn't slip his lips. How do I get him to open up a little more and speak his mind?

by Quietfriend1415 on 1/12/2013 3:27:17 PM

why do boyfriends like to argue with girlfriends?

by hellogdbyebebe on 1/10/2013 12:00:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really need advice. I'm in 11th grade and I like a guy in 9th. I know he's 2 years younger then me and supposedly that's really weird but we've been friends for so long and it really doesn't feel like theres an age difference at all. I'm really really short too so I feel like I've always connected more with people in the grade or two below me versus above me because they are more on my level..if that makes any sense. Anyway..I think this guy really likes me and I could really use some advice about what to do? I really like him and the age difference doesn't matter to me but I feel like it would be a big deal to other people..which would then make it a big deal....if you know what I mean. Any advice, I would appreciate it SO much..idk what to do and I'm really stressing over this. Thanks<3

hey! I know what you mean about other people turning things into big deals. but the truth is you have to stop worrying so much about what they think if you want to pursue what makes you happy. I think you and this guys sound like a good fit, so go for it, and shrug off any negativity. you can do  it!

Helen S.

by maggie183 on 1/3/2013 8:06:08 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod my school is having a valentines day dance and my friend is begging me to go but i only want to go if my crush asks me what do i do do i just go alone?

Hey girl,

If you want to go with your crush, you could always ask him yourself! If you don't want to ask him, you could go with your friend and ask him to dance with you once you're there. Have fun!

Meghan D.

by jadarocks2401 on 12/22/2012 10:03:05 PM

Hi please help!
I know my boyfriend is getting me something for christmas, but i dont know what to get him. Im in 6th grade and the reason why i put that is to state that i dont have a whole lot of money! His friend also did spill the secret that hes getting me chocolate kisses, so i dont want to get him the same thing.Could you give me some ideas? Thank you!!Smile

by lovetilltheworldends12 on 12/15/2012 5:19:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
What are shy-guy signs that he likes me?

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by soccacheer on 12/15/2012 12:02:57 AM

So I liked this guy when we went to Hawaii together with our band. He has a girlfriend now and it absolutely broke my heart. We're still close friends now though. I was texting him though and he asked who I liked, so of course I said no one since it was him and I'm friends with his gf. He then asked why and I said that I hadn't found the right guy yet and the longest crush I'd ever had was only a year and a half. It was actually two since it was him and I still like him. He asked who it was so after a bit I finally told him that it was him but that I got over it when he started dating this other girl. He seemed kinda sad by that but then he said that he used to like me too and then we were talking about what if anything had happened and he was being kinda like he wanted to try again. But he has the gf and yet he still flirts with me occasionally. He's a really sweet guy and it's the most I've ever liked a guy and I just don't know what to do Frown

by ilovelinus3 on 12/12/2012 12:08:16 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I really like this guy that i've known since kindergarten and we're pretty good friends. In my physics class he always turns toward me and talks to me and we always smile and laugh at/with each other . I find him staring at me sometimes when i'm not looking and it's really cute Smile i don't know if he actually likes me though. He gives body language that shows he likes me but maybe thats just a coincidence? I just really like this guy and don't know what to do about it. I don't want to say anything if he doesn't feel the same way, what should i do? Do you think he likes me? He has told me he did before but that was a while ago.

Hey Girl, if he said he liked you, chances are he still does. How did you respond? You might have made him a little nervous around him, and you're going to have to make the first move.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by pimpmysims2 on 12/11/2012 2:43:33 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
i've recently noticed that a guy in my grade might like me.he's always trying to joke with me, he smiles at me when he sees me, and in my home and careers class we were doing a snow man project and he stood in the middle of my friend Diana and i, and the whole time he was leaning into me and was joking with me.Does he like me? if he does how do i tell him that i only want to be friends without actually telling him? Please help

Hey girl,

It sounds like he likes you or is at least flirting with you! If he doesn't tell you he likes you or ask you out, you don't have to do anything, but if he does, just be honest with him and tell him that you enjoy his company but only want to be friends. It's better to be honest with him now than to hurt his feelings later!

Meghan D.