3 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

4 HOURS AGO 5 reasons to start meditating this second: http://t.co/yIKpxRHqTF

5 HOURS AGO Win @rydelR5's fave outfit from the GL fash closet: http://t.co/uPhv3ZDQYH

COMMENTS

The Dirt: Why guys fight for no good reason

Why do guys like to fight? Dave: Who us? Says who? Would you like to step outside and accuse me of likin’ to brawl? I don’t know if...

MOD MOD MOD!
I have two questions:
1: How do you become a Mod?
2: one of my BGFs asked my friend out. He has said he liked me, but then he stopped bc of some reason (I really dont know... I dont know if he ever stopped liking me!!) Anyways, he asked her out, and she hasn't said her answer yet. I kind of like him, and I was going to tell him that I liked him (he is just awesome and stuff, I can't take it!!), and then I figured out that he asked her out. Today, he asked me if I liked him like a BF, and me, being and idiot, said no. So here is my question: How do I tell him that I like him before this girl says yes or no? Maybe another Q: What if she does say yes? What do I do then? I dont wanna be THAT girl who likes her friends BF. And she doesnt know that I like him, yet.

Hey girl,

Our mods start out as GL interns, and you have to be 18 or older. Here's the info on interning: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx. If he's already asked another girl out, I would let their relationship run its course before you say anything. Even if she says no, he might want time to get over her before moving on to you telling him you like him. Since he's one of your best friends, try being supportive of him whether or not they start dating (and if they do start dating, try to be happy for him even though it's hard, since you're friends!), and you could tell him you like him after he's had time to get over her.

Meghan D.

by Rey on 12/10/2012 8:41:13 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!
how can i tell what body type i have? Im thinking hourglass but wanna double check thanks!

Hey girl,

Check out this post for all the deets on body shapes! Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/06/06/The-scoop-on-body-shapes.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by YayaYuiki on 12/10/2012 8:36:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like this guy. he is in two of my classes. The problem is, he is really popular. I know this shouldn't be a problem, but a LOT of girls like him. I also noticed he flirts a lot, but he flirts the most with me. I really want to ask him out, but I'm afraid of what other girls might say. He doesn't have a girl friend. What should I do?

Hey girl,

If he flirts with you, that's a good sign! There's no rush to ask him out, so if you're not sure if he likes you, you could always keep being friends with him for now and then see if he likes you. But if you're ready to ask him out, don't worry about what other people will think! If you like him, that's all that matters--there's so much more to life than being "popular," so don't let other people hold you back!

Meghan D.

by HappySunshine on 12/10/2012 8:21:38 PM

I have a big problem. I really want to get gifts for my friends and family but i really don't have a lot of money. I only have 15 dollars and i decided that i would use it to by my family gifts.But i really want to get my friends something because they've told me that their going to get me a gift or that they already got me one. I feel really guilty knowing that i can't return the gesture Frown I really need your advice!!

Hey girl,

If you don't have the money to buy gifts for all of your friends, why not give them something homemade? It would mean a lot to them that you took the time to make something. You could paint an ornament or decorate one with rhinestones, or you could bake them cookies and decorate them yourself. Check out these posts for ideas on gifts you can make yourself! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/12/07/Cute-Christmas-tree-crafts.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/12/18/bejeweled-ornament.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/12/05/GREAT-GIFTS-FAST-Create-piles-of-prezzieswithout-spending-piles.aspx

Meghan D.

by Sparksfly on 12/10/2012 7:37:32 PM

Will someone tell me whats up with the
"MOD MOD MOD"
thing

by Lovergirl13 on 12/10/2012 7:17:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My hair looks really pretty down because it is really shiny and soft, but when I brush it and go to school (leaving it down) it becomes tangled and grungy looking by 10:00! How do I avoid this, and please don't suggest always keeping my hair up, cuz i like it down.

Hey girl,

Maybe you could try a taming product to keep your hair in place, or you could carry a small hairbrush with you and touch up in the bathroom every few hours. Check out our hair tips page for more ideas on keeping your hair looking neat! http://www.girlslife.com/category/hair-tips.aspx

Meghan D.

by Pinklife on 12/10/2012 7:10:47 PM

Last year, I started really liking my BGF we were good friends so I didn't know if he was being flirty or friendly at times. IN the summer, I went on a school trip to Costa Rica and a few of my classmates went too, including by BGF. I was so excited! During the trip, a few things happened that made me sure he liked me. We shared a pizza and salad, slept on eachother's shoulders, and did everything together. For the rest of the summer we texted back and forth, adding up to about 350 texts. THen, when school started, we only had one class together and we didn't sit next to eachother (we had assignned seats) we would talk and stuff during in between classes but I still felt like I was losing him. Then, 2 weeks into school he asked out this girl i am mutual friends with. He was excited about the relationship at first but then things calmed down and thought he started flirting with me. But the other day, he was talking about how he wanted to make out with her. I miss him! Help!

Hey girl,

It sounds like you shared some close moments over the summer, but if he's dating someone else you can't do anything while they're together! I know it's hard, but try to be happy for him since he's your best friend. He would want the same thing for you, too! Be there for him as a friend for now, and try focusing on friends, family and school to get your mind off of it. You could also try getting to know his girlfriend--she might be really nice, and maybe you two could be friends! And keep your mind open to the possibility of finding a new (available!) crush.

Meghan D.

by Pinklife on 12/10/2012 7:07:46 PM

Over the summer I went to a camp, and I met this really great guy. He's two years older than me though, so I knew we would never end up dating. I ended up asking him to the dance, and he said yes. It was amazing going with him. I had only gotten to know him for 4 short days, but I felt like I had known him forever. We talked a lot, and we texted sometimes over the summer but he stopped responding so I stopped trying after the second "Hey." I can't get over him though. I miss him. How do I get over him?

Hey girl,

If he stopped responding, I would wait for him to text you first next time? Instead of only texting, try talking to him in person or at school. But if you do want to get over him, try spending more time with your friends and family and focus on school instead of on guys. Check out this post for more tips! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/10/12/How-can-I-get-over-my-ex.aspx

Meghan D.

by abm25 on 12/10/2012 5:37:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
There's this guy that i sorta like. We have two classes together. In the first class we talk a lot, have fun, joke around, and flirt when he comes and sits next to me. But when we get to the 2nd class (where were in a group of friends) he sorta flirts with this girl that im good friends with. My friend has a boyfriend, and she talks about how great he is so i know she doesnt want my crush. But i cant help but get the feel that he likes her. What should i do? Were two grades apart but were both mature enough. Should i flirt? Back off? Thanks Smile

Hey girl,

If you're not sure if he likes you, you can keep flirting with him or you could try just getting to know him as friends, even in a less flirty way. If you hang out with him in a casual setting, you can get to know him and show him how great you are! Since you have a class together, try setting up a study date or working on a project together. You can also talk to him at lunch or after school!

Meghan D.

by elevenbailey on 12/10/2012 5:35:04 PM

Mods...I swear are no help at all.

by LLL328 on 12/10/2012 5:23:33 PM