13 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

16 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

17 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

The Dirt: Why guys fight for no good reason

Why do guys like to fight? Dave: Who us? Says who? Would you like to step outside and accuse me of likin’ to brawl? I don’t know if...

So theres this guy I like in my math class and today we played jeopardy and the final question we could get help and he was up at the desk and he pointed at me to come because I got a question right but there was another guy in our group and he got an answer right but he chose me. And the whole time I was was standing next to him and I was kind of happy but flustered because of it. But I go the answer right except for shading the graph on the wrong side and we lost 200 points because of it. I felt really bad about it I said sorry but I don't think he heard. I still feel really bad about it what do I do? Help Please!

Hey girl,

I wouldn't worry about it, it was just a game! No one expects you to be perfect, and everyone makes mistakes! If you said sorry, I don't think you need to worry about it again. He didn't know either, or he wouldn't have asked you for help!

Meghan D.

by HockeyLuver on 12/10/2012 5:23:15 PM

Mod Mod
Okay, so there's this guy who I used to be super good friends with 2 years ago, but we stopped talking basically, and now his friends keep saying he likes me. And since he hasn't actually like, made an effort to talk to me, I didn't think it was true, but he's starting to, and today I was walking with him to class and his friend came up and said, "You guys are the cutest couple ever" and he turned like bright red. Do you think he actually likes me?

Hey girl,

He might like you, but if you're not sure, why not keep talking to him as friends and getting to know each other? There's no rush to make a move, so if you're not sure whether or not he likes you, getting to know him as friends will give you a better idea, and you'll also learn more about him and be able to figure out if you like him Smile

Meghan D.

by cheerfulcheer on 12/10/2012 5:21:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! I have had a huge crush on this guy since like October, and I was going to tell my friend about it today. But I got to school and she ran up to me and told me that they are dating. I know I shouldn't get mad at her or want them to break up because she didn't know, but I can't help it, and still really like him. what do I do?

Hey girl,

If your friend didn't know, the best thing you can do is try and be happy for her, even though it will be really hard! Try to be supportive since you're friends and deep down, you really do want her to be happy. And if you really like him, you will want him to be happy too! Stay friends with both of them for now and try to find an available cutie to dance with at your next dance.

Meghan D.

by bluebanana989 on 12/10/2012 5:08:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so I blush really easily, and get very red when I do and in the last week my blushing has been pointed out twice and it's just embarrassing...I know it's not my fault I blush...like I'll blush when I'm laughing and get super red and then someone will be like, "why are you blushing so much" or whatever and I don't know what to say....please help! How can I minimize blushing? And what should I say when it happens for no reason other than my skin must just be really thin! Please help me and thanks!!!

There's nothing you can really do. Blushing is very natural and many people can't help it. Try going along with it...next time someone calls you out, you can just say hahah yeah i have a blushing problem and laugh! It's nothing to be ashamed about!
mailyse f.

by LLL328 on 12/10/2012 4:55:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
There's this guy in my PE class, who I think likes me. He always sits by me, compliments me, is REALLY REALLY nice to me all the time, etc. He's a good friend, but I don't like him like that. Also, he can tend to be a bit clingy. How do I best deal with that without hurting his feelings?

Maybe you should talk to him about how you guys are friends, and only friends. Talking to him will make him understand more.
mailyse f.

by lpolk on 12/10/2012 4:20:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am really sick and tired of everyone in my school. My schools small so I know everyone pretty well. I want to reach out to kids outside of my school. I looked at dance class, co-ed teams and things like that but there wasn't much around. Do you have any other suggestions? where I can meet boy and girls? thanks

Try finding clubs/sports outside of your town!
mailyse f.

by ljbdaisy on 12/10/2012 4:18:20 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! Or you can get girls perspectives! BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

by Chloe<3 on 12/10/2012 4:10:03 PM

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 12/10/2012 3:49:36 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!
There's this guy, hes great. Super cute, funny, and sweet. He told this girl that he liked me. The girl started going around telling people what he told her. I'm not sure if he was tellng the truth, though. Once, he told me and a bunch of other people that he liked this other girl. Plus, the girl he told is a huge gossip. This guy knows what happened, i mean he's completeley ignoring me. I really want to talk to him about it, but we only have one class together and we're on complete other sides of the room. Hoe do I approach him about this???

You can try talking to him after class one day and tell him what you heard and take the risk in telling him you like his too. It seems like he might like you and is too embarrassed to say anything since everyone knows. Maybe if you confront him, he will open up.
mailyse f.