AN HOUR AGO Enter Miss Kitty Couture's Style Selfie contest to win an iPad mini and fab fashions!: http://t.co/VLEA1qtyxe

1 HOURS AGO Bring on the new month with a DIY calendar!: http://t.co/mNSrvdHjnm

2 HOURS AGO Growing pains: How to tell if you and your guy are on the same page: http://t.co/6Z22JoMgWH

COMMENTS

The prezzie project continues: Fab ideas for every BFF!

What do you get for the girl who sticks with you through the tough times and the happy-dance-partay times? Show your BFF you love her fashionista/sporty/crafty self...

Hey girls! There's a reason that this club exists-- and this reason is to give advice on boy troubles! I'm on GL almost everyday and have experience with guy troubles. Take a look at my new, improved club and ask a question--you won't regret! Just type in the searchbox: Middle School Love(: and you will find it!

by neo6m on 12/21/2012 4:10:48 PM

Great gift ideas and they are nor super expensive. I am sure one of my bff will end up with at least one of the suggstions.

by fashionqn on 12/11/2012 10:18:25 PM

Already have the book light and i love it!

by manders99 on 12/11/2012 8:34:04 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! I also help with guy issues. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there!
XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 12/11/2012 7:56:01 PM

mod mod mod mod mod

ok, i wanted to change my avatar pic, but i tried it 4 2 days in a row but it didn't change so can you fix it? thanks!

by aki2000 on 12/11/2012 5:48:13 PM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? GO HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 12/11/2012 3:29:18 PM

The Gloves and headband are perfect for my BFF and me! Smile

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/11/2012 2:45:36 PM

OMG! I want that book light and those gloves. That book light would be so awesome to have considering I like to read at night.
This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! Or you can get girls perspectives! BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

by Chloe<3 on 12/11/2012 12:20:56 PM