AN HOUR AGO How cute are this orphaned kangaroo and his new mommy?!?!: http://t.co/L0PX1f2543 pic.twitter.com/32EEw0xShf

2 HOURS AGO Happy #FourthOfJuly, GL girls! 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

3 HOURS AGO Do you love these red-carpet looks as much as we do? #BETAwards: http://t.co/HOlZITcYzU pic.twitter.com/DB0FWpPzQR

COMMENTS

We're crazy for Boys Like Girls' new album

Remember that popular radio hit from a few years ago, “Two is Better Than One,” where T-Swift joined up with Boys Like Girls? Well it...

i love first time and crazy world!!

by fearless;) on 12/13/2012 7:12:59 PM

Oh my gosh this is my best friend's favorite band ever! I like them a lot too! Their songs are really good. My favorites are Go, Be Your Everything, Thunder, and Love Drunk. You guys should all go listen to them! Laughing

by coracat on 12/11/2012 7:57:22 PM

SO EXCITED! I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE LOVE DRUNK CAME OUT FOR ANOTHER TO COME OUT!

by aleafofcool on 12/11/2012 7:10:56 PM

I never heard this band before but they are really good! Smile I am more if a country music fan but I really like this song!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 12/11/2012 6:32:50 PM

Hmm I haven't heard any songs by Boys Like Girls other then Two is Better then One..I really want to now tho lol

by maggie183 on 12/11/2012 4:06:16 PM

Haha I remember that song! (two is better than one) have to check out these other songs sometime.
This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! Or you can get girls perspectives! BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

by Chloe<3 on 12/11/2012 12:23:26 PM

My favorite Boys Like Girls song is Great Escape.
Anyone can join my club, Boys Like Girls