Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

12 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

13 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

10 stocking stuffer steals for under $15

When it comes to finding the best inexpensive stocking stuffers, be creative! Who knew you could surprise your friends and fam with thoughtful finds from ordinary stores? Check out some of our fave li’l prezzies sure to please everyone on your holiday list.

by fashion0929 on 12/18/2012 3:34:56 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/12/2012 11:51:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I really want to enter the free giveaway, so I went to my account and filled in my information. Does that mean when someone clicks on my profile, they will see my personal information, like my address?

Hey girlie, no one will see your personal information. That's just for GL staff when they need it. Nothing to worry about, we wouldn't let you fill it out if it weren't safe!

Lauren T.

by nerdy dancer12 on 12/12/2012 6:59:00 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I need an adorable black and white dress for my band concert. It has to be knee length, slightly higher, or slightly lower. It cant be strapless because my teacher thinks it will give the wrong impression. I need ideas on where to buy the dress. XOXO, Kay

hey girly! theres an awesome website called shopstyle, that lets you put in specific requirements and itll give ya a whole list of matches from a bnuch of stores. try typing in "black and white dress", then set a price limit and look for one thats the right length!

xoxo

Katie L.

by PandaLover0330 on 12/12/2012 4:43:03 PM

People do not want to receive pens and sticky notes for Christmas...

by ♥purplexing♥ on 12/12/2012 4:32:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
For my birthday party, I want to watch a movie. My last parties had Alice in Wonderland, Coraline, and Mean Girls. I don't know what to watch this year. Do ya have any ideas?

hey girlie! one really cute idea would be to do an 80's movie night. the flicks from that era are pretty cheesy but also really awesome. I love all of the John Hughes movies, as well as Dirty Dancing. check them out! Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by HappySunshine on 12/12/2012 4:14:19 PM

Hi! I want to buy my sister yoga pants for Christmas, but I can't seem to find a store (even online) that sells them. She specifically wanted Hollister ones that are like leggings instead of traditional yoga pants, but still have the colored pants. Please give me some suggestions where I can find a pair! Thanks!! Smile

hey girl! first, try lookin' on the hollister website since thats what she wanted. if you cant find any there, try shoppin' around on aeries and blogilates.com. happy shopping!

xoxo

Katie L.

by cyclones30 on 12/12/2012 2:55:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! Well, GL did an article about the one in colorado.

Hey girl, you're right, the article about Colorado offers advice on "how to keep calm and carry on in a scary world."  It's applicable to the Portland shootings too, and well worth another read.  Thank you for mentioning it.

Karin E.

by BabyBallerina on 12/12/2012 11:53:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Can you please post an article about the shooting at a mall in Portland, Oregon? It happened yesterday and I feel like it should be addressed.

Hey girl, thanks for voicing your concern.  GL does not have expertise in addressing such immediate, violent current events.  If you're worried and you feel concerned, try talking to your parents or an adult you trust.  They'll be able to help discuss the issue as well as guide you to informative sources that can address the shooting.
Karin E.

by BabyBallerina on 12/12/2012 10:35:57 AM

I have those union jack earbuds!

by iRead on 12/12/2012 5:50:47 AM