9 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

12 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

13 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

Brush up on sweetness

Someone pulled the fire alarm at school, so we all had to evacuate and stand outside until the fire men came. Unfortunately, it was raining...

love him too much so i have to post this. Really im sorry.

1. think of your crush
2. make a heart with your hands
3. kiss the heart
4. put the heart on your real heart and tommorow your crush will ask you out

by boogaangel13 on 2/10/2013 12:39:49 PM

hey girls, i have a serious situation with this guy i really like.from the start he told me he liked me and know he doesn't and i'm pretty sure im friend zoned and hes dating another girl. how do i get the boy of my dreams back to me without intriguing his gf????thanks a bunch

by lover2541 on 1/2/2013 5:15:19 PM

It's about the post I posted earlier on this page earlier today. I read Lynae P.'s comment. I just want to say that both of my other best friend's parents like REALLY hate me. I've never even met one of my friend's parents but they hate me cause my friend told her parents about this fight we were in and they just hate my guts. They(as in the parents) won't let me hang out with their daughters outside of school, only inside of school. I never make any plans for Ch. Break anyways and I know I'll be bored to death and missing my crush severely. Besides, I don't really have much other friends cause of the other girls I hang out with at school, I forget to ask them for their phone numbers and everyone else doesn't really like me that much. Is there anything else I can try? I'm outta ideas already.

Hey girl,

I'm sure your other friends like you fine and would love to spend time with you! You could also try spending more time with your fam by organizing a family game night, bike ride or other activity. Or catch up on your fav TV show and read a new book! Enjoy your break and school will be here again before you know it Smile

Meghan D.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/21/2012 11:56:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD(Please answer!!!)
I'm already out for Christmas Vacation, but I wish I wasn't. I'm used to seeing my crush every week at school, but we have Ch. Break for 2 weeks this year. I miss him when I go home every night, so I know I'll be suffering over Ch. Break. I really want to see him and talk to him but I'm not really much of his friend(I guess we are friends. We don't talk to each other that much.) and I have no way to call him. I know if I did something over break that it would take my mind off of him,like hanging out with my friends. There lies another problem. 2 of my best friend's families HATE me and my parents don't like my other best friend. Also, Ch. Break at my house is NOT fun. I remember from last year's Christmas,we had todo chores up until 5 pm before we could open presents. I don't have any other friends to hang ouit with. I'm already miserable at home without my crush and we just started our Ch. Break today! What can I do? Cry

Hey wesdelwarrior, what about your other best friend that your parents don't hate? Can't you invite them over? And if you do have to do chores, you'll have an extra set of hands helping you out. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/21/2012 8:45:48 PM

My best friends boyfriend secrectly likes me and i like him back, i tryed to forget about him but i can't. I love him. the other day my best friend likes some one else secrectly to but when she asked i told her i did but wouldnt ever try to break them up. She got mad and told me i was trying to stab her in the back. i cried for hours, i dont know what do do help.

Hey girl! Sounds like a tough situation. The best thing you can do is try to talk to your best friend. Be open and honest and tell her exactly how you feel. Talking it out will help you both understand each other a little more and hopefully clear up the problem. Good luck!

xo

Taeler L.

by leah52899 on 12/20/2012 7:21:50 PM

Hey Kerra thanks! It means alot to have advice from someone who doesnt know these guys.alot of people have said move on,but then hell go and do things like saying im not the guy you think i am...so they listen.Its pretty hard considering A.)his locker is next to mine and B.)we have classes together.alot.thanks again (oh&i saw your profile...I think we have alot in common...)

He's gone back and forth enough times that I dont think you can trust him. He's definitely not worth it - especially if hes stringing you along like this. But in time youll get over it. I promise. It's gonna be a little hard but youll get there. Good luck hon! I believe in you Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Nessaurus on 12/18/2012 10:44:49 PM

MODMODMOD my ex&I are FWBs.we dated back in sept-oct.we broke up b/c i knew he wasnt happy.he ended up wanting to be FWBs so we did.hiding it from everyone.When I asked,if were going to do this,why not just be a couple,he got angry.Then we stopped talking&talked over&over.He says all the sweet things that make me fall for him.I still like him,but he says hes in love w/another girl.yet he still continues to want to kiss me&such.He said he's never going to get w/the girl,she lives too far.Ive gotten sick of the back&forth of it all many times but i always go back to him.But Im starting to have feelings for another guy.A guy who used to be his BFF in 7th grd.When i told him i think i want to move on,he begged me to stay,saying hell treat me right,ect. but he doesnt want to be a couple.Im head over heels for him,but im afraid to get hurt.Time to move on or just stay?

Move on. He's treating you awful and you deserve much much better. I know it's hard because he says sweet things to you and makes you feel good. And without him that will go away and you'll be alone. But you deserve better than him. 100% without any doubt. In time you'll move on from him and some other guy will come along that really cares for you. This guy is not worth your time or love and if you keep things up with you all thats going to happen is you getting really really hurt. And I don't want to see that happen to you. Good luck hon! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Nessaurus on 12/18/2012 10:30:31 PM

MOD! MOD!
I've got a problem I have a crush on a guy and he barely noticed me before yesterday we were in PE and we were sitting on the bench when we both got out and started talking and stuff. I liked it when I got to know him and he got to know me but I do not know how to just make a move and show him that I like him w/o being awkward....

Hey Chica, talking isn't awkward at all, so keep up the chitchat. You're just getting to know him so relax and dont worry about making a move just yet.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by sunnyr2100 on 12/18/2012 8:39:36 AM

Hey Girls!!!!
wanna talk about boys,hair and beauty,fun stuff,or serious stuff????Join my advice queen Smile.i give advice everyday and i will be totally honest on what i think.
There is so much more we can talk about,even if you just want to have a convo.
Hope to see what you have to say! Laughing
P.S. (my advice queen is VNJ99)!

by VNJ99 on 12/12/2012 4:39:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
this is probably a silly question and idunno why it bothers me but. . . is it okay to date a short guy? i'm 5'8 which is pretty tall for a girl and hes about 5'5 or 5'6. . i dont know how awkward we would look but i really like him and he really likes me and stuff. Smile

hey girlie! there is absolutely nothing wrong with dating a guy shorter than you. imagine if he was wondering, "is it okay to date a girl taller than me?" it's pretty silly to worry about the height of your BF, donchya think? if you like him, and he likes you, i think you should totally go for it!

xoxo