AN HOUR AGO Is your cereal causing you to have a bad day? http://t.co/qBXmfHfn4h

2 HOURS AGO Haute 'n' haunted #HalloweenNails: http://t.co/wibxKc4jOc

2 HOURS AGO #Unraveled by @GenniferAlbin is finally in stores! Still need to catch up? Read the first book in the series, #Crewel, on @wattpad for free!

COMMENTS

Brush up on sweetness

Someone pulled the fire alarm at school, so we all had to evacuate and stand outside until the fire men came. Unfortunately, it was raining...

That is one of the sweetest things I've ever read!!!!!!

by transform2314 on 12/11/2012 10:26:30 PM

Awww... that's so sweet! Hope things workout for you two!

by luvin1D on 12/11/2012 9:07:21 PM

Hey girls! Everyone come on and please join my club: ADVICE FOR YOU!
I give advice every day, and gue tips and questions of the day.
Here are my topics i give advice on:
Boys
Health
Futtness
Style
Hair
Makeup ideas
Family
Friends
And tins more! Hope to see you joined! And if
You have a more private question, ask on my profile and i would be soo happy to help you!!

by Sunny4132 on 12/11/2012 7:20:21 PM

cherrykiss900, the same thing has happened to me!! At the beginning of this year I had a huge crush on this guy in my english class and just sitting across the room from him I would start shaking or trembling..haha I guess its a good way to judge how much you like him..;D

by maggie183 on 12/11/2012 5:50:08 PM

btw... i dont get it..?

by aki2000 on 12/11/2012 5:46:16 PM

i love how the picture has a foreign girl from my culture in it... thx gl!

by aki2000 on 12/11/2012 5:45:19 PM

So I have been sitting one table behind my crush with his side facing me for 2 days and I get so nervous that I literally start trembling. It is embarrassing and weird. So, any tips on how I can calm down to stop myself from trembling and catch his attention? Please and thank you.

Hey Girl, take a few deep breaths and try to think about something else to calm you down, like a question you have on your homework. Distract yourself by starting a convo with your friends.

Hannah H.
Hannah H.

by cherrykiss900 on 12/11/2012 4:56:06 PM

That's nice. Smile

by wesdelwarrior on 12/11/2012 4:51:04 PM

Awwwwwww hope you guys go far!

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 12/11/2012 3:50:53 PM