AN HOUR AGO We found the *perfect* sweater weather outfit (inspired by the one and only @karliekloss):

1 HOURS AGO RT @ryanmccartan: Check it out! @girlslifemag exclusive behind the scenes look at #WRITTENINTHESTARS

2 HOURS AGO These #DIY glitter leaves got us like 😍🍁😍🍂

10 songs to help ya fall asleep fast

Trying to get some shuteye, but your brain keeps buzzing? Instead of trying to shut off your mind, turn up the music (well, not too loud)...

never heard of these songs lol my playlist is
1. That Green Gentleman - Panic At The Disco
2. Coma White - Marilyn Manson
3. Coma Black - Marilyn Manson
4. Please Dont Leave Me - P!nk
5. The Nobodies - Marilyn Manson
6. Slo-Mo-Tion - Marilyn Manson
7. Putting Holes In Happiness - Marilyn Manson
I like Marilyn Manson, as you can probably tell. I just put this on loop and fall asleep really fast

by emroxlol on 5/17/2013 1:23:07 AM

by Scarlet_Moon on 1/8/2013 8:49:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD- please help
I have insomnia and I always have such a hard time sleeping. I've gone to several different doctors and they all put me on different meds, but none of them worked! I've tried everything from herbal tea to exercising a lot so I'll be very tired before sleeping. But they don't work. What else can I try?

Hey girl,

I would also try to stay away from electronics for an hour or two before you go to sleep. You could also talk to your parents about seeing a different doctor because they can give you the best advice on health issues like this!

Meghan D.

by Swift_lover123 on 12/22/2012 11:28:02 PM

I've been forgetting everything that happens to me lately, and it feels like I'm just doing fun things for nothing, since I'm just gonna forget about it. What can I do to get a better memory?

Hey girl,

If you want to remember your good times more clearly, you should take photos of you with your friends and fam to look at and remember a special time. You could also make a scrapbook and include the photos and things like ticket stubs so you'll be able to spark your memory.

Meghan D.

by soccacheer on 12/17/2012 5:10:59 PM

Hey girlies come join my club IT GIRL! For all the advice you need!

by iheartparis101 on 12/13/2012 7:01:16 AM

I have no idea who those people are.

by transform2314 on 12/12/2012 8:35:09 PM

Mod mod mod
My grandpaw passed away yesterday, and I'm really sad, I cried myself to sleep last night. It hasn't really sunk in, but the funeral is Monday, but my parents are going to the burial in Oklahoma I think on Monday. Mom mom said that I didn't have to go if I didn't want to, but I could stay with friends, or she could see if my brother or sister in law could just spend the night at our house then take me to school the next morning. I'm super stressed out and idk what to do. Please help, I really miss my grandpaw and the last thing I heard him say to my grandmaw was "hurry home" he was only 67... Please help me

Hey girlie, I know that it's really hard to lose someone you're close to. I think you should go to the burial because you might regret it later if you don't. Time will help you heal. Your grandpaw would want you to be happy. Be someone who will make him proud.

Lauren T.

by Girlzrock123 on 12/12/2012 8:29:00 PM

so yeah i've had insomnia for 5 1/2 months now. I've tried everything from over the counter sleep aids, relaxing music, herbal tea, and much more. I've been to several doctors and had a sleep study done. they didn't have any helpful solutions. i've only gotten like 3 hours of sleep in 3 days. you probably dont have the answer but do you have any suggestions ! thanks !(:

Hey girlie, I definitely don't have a medical answer for you, but I can offer my own advice. If you're stressed about something or thinking about something, it can make it hard for you to sleep well. So try to clear your mind and stop thinking before you go to bed. Exercising in the morning or late afternoon might help you fall asleep at night. If that doesn't work, hopefully your lack of sleep will wear you out and let you get some sleep.

Lauren T.

by eaglette on 12/12/2012 7:47:49 PM

I listen to paino man by Billy Joel, fix you by Coldplay, and other calming songs before bed

by Daddy'sgrl12 on 12/12/2012 7:45:06 PM

OF MICE AND MEN!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!? one of my favorite bands made it on GL??????? this is insane, but sooooo amazing XD <3

by AnimalHugger1000 on 12/12/2012 7:23:17 PM

Keep your salads lightly dressed. Too much dressing on your fresh greens can hold more calories than you think and leave your salad soggy. Yuck.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

A bath won't get you clean because you are soaking in your own dirt.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!