1 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What signals are you sending to your crush?

10 songs to help ya fall asleep fast

Trying to get some shuteye, but your brain keeps buzzing? Instead of trying to shut off your mind, turn up the music (well, not too loud)...

by elizabethmariexo on 12/12/2012 7:04:29 PM

Yes! GL is finally talking about some GOOD music for a change! Of Mice and Men, Death Cab for Cutie, Jack Johnson, Norah Jones, and Coldplay are just plain amazing. Jack Johnson is probably the best for going to sleep though.

by RowanK on 12/12/2012 6:13:51 PM

i've never heard of any of these

by myfatsquirrel on 12/12/2012 4:44:54 PM

If I wanted to change my username how would I do that? And if I need to make another account can I do it with the same email? Thanks!

hey girl! go to "my account" on the side, then "edit my account". it should be right there Smile

Katie L.

by yolo3737 on 12/12/2012 4:07:39 PM

"Asleep" by The Smiths is also a great song! It's mentioned so much in the book "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" by Stephen Chbosky (spelling?)

by xxnycbeauty on 12/12/2012 3:29:03 PM

I actually have a playlist on my iPod that I keep on my speakers all night!
1. Fall- Justin Bieber
2. Hey There Delilah- Plain White T's
3. Marry Me- Neil Diamond
4. Catching Feelings- Justin Bieber
5. Hallelujah- Katie Voegele
6. Hello Beautiful- Jonas Brothers
7. I Won't Give Up- Jason Mraz
8. Moments- One Direction
9. It Is Well With my Soul- Chris Rice
10.Home This Christmas- Justin Bieber
11. Forever Young- One Direction

Love these songs! Laughing

by 89beautygirl on 12/12/2012 1:03:09 PM

first commet YES! i listen to moonlight sonata i use i heart radio on my ipod and did a ludwig van bethoven radio fur elise and symphony no.5 are good too

by kyleigh1234 on 12/12/2012 11:48:28 AM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

Lavender helps you sleep on school nights.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!