AN HOUR AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

2 HOURS AGO Celebrate the #BlueMoon this weekend with this intergalactic-inspired mani: http://t.co/5G9TNEMBHf pic.twitter.com/GfFOy4Fkxy

2 HOURS AGO Happy #NationalLipstickDay, #GLgirls! đź’‹ Tell us what shades you love to rock.

COMMENTS

10 songs to help ya fall asleep fast

Trying to get some shuteye, but your brain keeps buzzing? Instead of trying to shut off your mind, turn up the music (well, not too loud)...

OMG THANK YOU GL. FINALY! GOOD MUSIC.

by elizabethmariexo on 12/12/2012 7:04:29 PM

Yes! GL is finally talking about some GOOD music for a change! Of Mice and Men, Death Cab for Cutie, Jack Johnson, Norah Jones, and Coldplay are just plain amazing. Jack Johnson is probably the best for going to sleep though.

by RowanK on 12/12/2012 6:13:51 PM

i've never heard of any of these

by myfatsquirrel on 12/12/2012 4:44:54 PM

Mod
If I wanted to change my username how would I do that? And if I need to make another account can I do it with the same email? Thanks!

hey girl! go to "my account" on the side, then "edit my account". it should be right there Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by yolo3737 on 12/12/2012 4:07:39 PM

"Asleep" by The Smiths is also a great song! It's mentioned so much in the book "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" by Stephen Chbosky (spelling?)

by xxnycbeauty on 12/12/2012 3:29:03 PM

I actually have a playlist on my iPod that I keep on my speakers all night!
1. Fall- Justin Bieber
2. Hey There Delilah- Plain White T's
3. Marry Me- Neil Diamond
4. Catching Feelings- Justin Bieber
5. Hallelujah- Katie Voegele
6. Hello Beautiful- Jonas Brothers
7. I Won't Give Up- Jason Mraz
8. Moments- One Direction
9. It Is Well With my Soul- Chris Rice
10.Home This Christmas- Justin Bieber
11. Forever Young- One Direction

Love these songs! Laughing

by 89beautygirl on 12/12/2012 1:03:09 PM

first commet YES! i listen to moonlight sonata i use i heart radio on my ipod and did a ludwig van bethoven radio fur elise and symphony no.5 are good too

by kyleigh1234 on 12/12/2012 11:48:28 AM

Would you rather hang with friends than find time to exercise? Why not combine the two and get a bunch of friends to go on a walk or bike ride around town.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.