2 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

2 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

3 HOURS AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

COMMENTS

10 songs to help ya fall asleep fast

Trying to get some shuteye, but your brain keeps buzzing? Instead of trying to shut off your mind, turn up the music (well, not too loud)...

OMG THANK YOU GL. FINALY! GOOD MUSIC.

by elizabethmariexo on 12/12/2012 7:04:29 PM

Yes! GL is finally talking about some GOOD music for a change! Of Mice and Men, Death Cab for Cutie, Jack Johnson, Norah Jones, and Coldplay are just plain amazing. Jack Johnson is probably the best for going to sleep though.

by RowanK on 12/12/2012 6:13:51 PM

i've never heard of any of these

by myfatsquirrel on 12/12/2012 4:44:54 PM

Mod
If I wanted to change my username how would I do that? And if I need to make another account can I do it with the same email? Thanks!

hey girl! go to "my account" on the side, then "edit my account". it should be right there Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by yolo3737 on 12/12/2012 4:07:39 PM

"Asleep" by The Smiths is also a great song! It's mentioned so much in the book "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" by Stephen Chbosky (spelling?)

by xxnycbeauty on 12/12/2012 3:29:03 PM

I actually have a playlist on my iPod that I keep on my speakers all night!
1. Fall- Justin Bieber
2. Hey There Delilah- Plain White T's
3. Marry Me- Neil Diamond
4. Catching Feelings- Justin Bieber
5. Hallelujah- Katie Voegele
6. Hello Beautiful- Jonas Brothers
7. I Won't Give Up- Jason Mraz
8. Moments- One Direction
9. It Is Well With my Soul- Chris Rice
10.Home This Christmas- Justin Bieber
11. Forever Young- One Direction

Love these songs! Laughing

by 89beautygirl on 12/12/2012 1:03:09 PM

first commet YES! i listen to moonlight sonata i use i heart radio on my ipod and did a ludwig van bethoven radio fur elise and symphony no.5 are good too

by kyleigh1234 on 12/12/2012 11:48:28 AM