Stuck in a love triangle? Here's how to deal
Meet the four fab finalists for GL and Nickelodeon's Shake Tank competition!
This might be the best #TBT news we've heard
Understanding is an important part of friendship, Virgo...
Need some style inspo? Check out these teen fashion bloggers
The fatal flat iron mistake you've been making
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34
8 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3
9 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF
36 Comments | Add Yours
1. What's one thing you want to do before you graduate from high school? Get kissed
2. What's your favorite planet? Jupiter
3. Have you ever been caught lying? Yes, on several occasions
4. Do you believe in ghosts? Sometines
5. Who's hotter, Harry or Liam? Harrt
6. Which holiday movie always gets you in the spirit of the season? Grandma Got Ran Over By a Reindeer
7. How much do you get for allowance? ZIP DOLLARS
8. What's your favorite neon color? Green
9. What super power would you want to possess? the power of creation
10. Would you rather be a singer or an actress? both
by onyinyechi5166 on 12/21/2012 9:29:17 PM
1. I want a boy to ask me out (cuz he likes me for me)
2. Uranus (It's the "patron" planet of Aquarius, my zodiac sign.
3. Pfft, yeah XD
4. I try not to, idk...
5. Harry, I can't even lie.
6. The Nightmare Before Christmas
7. $10 a week
9. Wings that I can fold into my back so it looks like I'm normal.
by meepala21 on 12/21/2012 8:23:42 PM
1. Travel to the major world cities and write a best-selling novel.
5. So hard...but probably....Liam<3
6. Polar Express and The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
7. I don't have one.
8. Neon green!
9. Breathing under water or invisibility
by silverr323 on 12/21/2012 11:32:22 AM
1. Get together with my crush. (heh heh)
3.all the time. life is boring.
5.HARRY! and he likes cats.
6. Elf or Arthurs Perfect Christmas
7. uhh i usually forget about my allowance...
9. mind reading.
10. ACTRESS! im tone deaf, ugh
by sockmonkey49 on 12/19/2012 8:31:18 PM
1. Probably take a dance class!
2. Besides Earth, I've always loved Saturn! The rings are so cool!
3. Yes, I hate doing it though....
5. None of them! I hate 1D. Sorry....
6. Rudoff the red nose reindeer! or the Polar Express!
7. Um... I rather not say!
8. Pink, blue or yellow!
9. I would want mind reading as my superpower.
10. Omg! Both! I'd have to really come out of my shell to do both though!
by averya on 12/17/2012 4:12:30 PM
1) Win a contest
6) Charlie Brown Christmas and the Polar Express
7) None but I have some other ways to earn money
8) Pink and Blue
9) Walk on water
by fullhousefan1987 on 12/16/2012 11:57:15 PM
1. go to Prom
3.yeah I hate lying though
5. harry's super cute but so is liam
7. about 20 bucks
by sunnyr2100 on 12/16/2012 11:18:12 PM
1.Sing on TV. Travel with my friends. Write a novel. Make a difference.
2.Besides earth...Saturn! The fact that it has rings is pretty cool
4.Why not?? Just 'cause we don't know about them doesn't mean they don't exist
5.Liam. Isn't it obvious?
6.Unacompanied minors and home alone 2. ALso the cartoon grinch
7.Yeah right. My parents typically buy whatever I need.
8.Purple and blue and pink
9.Telekenisis. Invisibility. Or control the weather.
10.Depends on level of fame I guess. I'd like to think im good at both
by kenbon on 12/16/2012 5:12:22 PM
1. Learn to play the guitar
3. I cant remember, but I bet I have
6. Home Alone
9. I dont really have a favorite superpower. I have many. But I have always wanted to be a mermaid.... if that counts
by CaringAJ11 on 12/15/2012 9:35:20 PM
1. Go to Germany
2. Besides earth, Saturn
5. I'm not into one direction
6. The Polar Express and A Charlie Brown Christmas
7. Depends on my chores
9. Earth and Water
by angelfish on 12/15/2012 3:32:28 PM
Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...
Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.
CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.