Bridget M.

is modding

27 MINUTES AGO What makes your girl a top-notch bestie? Tell us: http://t.co/8zGoxsLGnU

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

15 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

COMMENTS

Take our 12/12/12 quiz!

Feelin' lucky? Here's a survey all about luck from a GL reader just like you. Leave your answers in the comments, please! 1. What's your lucky...

My necklace that has a heart lock
No Frown I forgot Frown
Not sure...
12/12/12!! I was at Disney World!
Open an animals shelter!!
Not sure..
I don't eat Lucky Charms

by beachlover123 on 3/29/2013 6:30:33 PM

1. What's your lucky charm? my silver necklace that I have NEVER taken off ever since I got it

2. Do you make a wish at 11:11? YESH!

3. Did your last birthday wish come true? lol I cant even remember my wish

4. What day do you think is/was luckier, 11/11/11 or 12/12/12? 11/11/11... it's ALL ones! come on!

5. If you found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, what would you do with it? sell it! duuh!

6. If a genie in a lamp granted you three wishes, what would you wish for first? for my mom not to be sick anymore :'(

7. Do you believe in karma? yesss

8. What's your favorite marshmallow shape in Lucky Charms cereal? :O the rainbow!!!

by lalalagurl on 1/26/2013 5:16:29 PM

1.A Loaded Charm Bracelet
2.Yeah
3.YES!!!!!!!!! Long Story.
4.11/11/11
5.I'd Blow It
6.To Have My Life Be Perfect
7.Yes.
8.The Rainbow.

by Les on 1/19/2013 7:39:05 PM

1. The number 12 or my Saint Christopher necklace
2. Ya
3. Not yet...
4. 11/11/11
5. Go shopping, give some to charity, and to family, save for college, etc.
6. For unlimited wishes
7. Sometimes
8. The rainbow

by bball4lyfe on 1/14/2013 6:39:18 PM

1. What's your lucky charm? dont have a specific one
2. Do you make a wish at 11:11? sometimes
3. Did your last birthday wish come true? sort of..for the most part
4. What day do you think is/was luckier, 11/11/11 or 12/12/12? 11/11/11
5. If you found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, what would you do with it? take care of my family and donate to juvenile diabetes, cancer, and Alzheimers..
6. If a genie in a lamp granted you three wishes, what would you wish for first? to see my family members that have passes away
7. Do you believe in karma? yes
8. What's your favorite marshmallow shape in Lucky Charms cereal? i couldnt tell you what shapes there were

by sweetheart118 on 1/11/2013 10:15:44 PM

1. What's your lucky charm? The number 6 or my necklace.
2. Do you make a wish at 11:11? Sometimes.
3. Did your last birthday wish come true? I don't remember.
4. What day do you think is/was luckier, 11/11/11 or 12/12/12? 11/11/11
5. If you found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, what would you do with it? Open a homeless hotel type thing, or an animal shelter that doesn't kill the animals.
6. If a genie in a lamp granted you three wishes, what would you wish for first? To make straight a's 24/7.
7. Do you believe in karma? Kinda..
8. What's your favorite marshmallow shape in Lucky Charms ? The pink one.

by Katelyn65 on 1/11/2013 9:35:07 PM

1. Nothing. I have awful luck all the time. :/
2. Yup! I jumped up on the table in French class and shouted something along the lines of, "I wish for a shirtless Alex Pettyfer and neverending pie and a kitten!"
3. Yeah, I asked for a guitar and got one for Christmas instead of my B-day.
4. 11/11/11 for sure Smile
5. Try to find the leprechaun, of course!
6. To be a famous actress.
7. Kinda.
8. I dunno...the rainbow or the hourglass?

by chloe617 on 1/10/2013 9:22:22 PM

1. Me! I have blood of the Emerald Isle coarsing through my viens.
2. If I see it on the clock
3. Yes
4. 11/11/11, it's all ones
5. I would share it with my parents and friends, some of them need it more than I do.
6. To be skinny
7. No, i believe in Farma, you reap what you sow.
8. The rainbow! Tres cute!

by lavlo on 1/9/2013 1:32:53 AM

1. The number 6
2. No
3. No
4. 11/11/11
5. I would take some of it and give the rest to charity.
6. The House of Hades (Its a book that should come out around my birthday.
7. No
8. The Hour Glass

by ty18le81r6 on 1/8/2013 9:30:41 PM

1.Nothing... I'm irish I'm lucky all by myself XD
2. Yes, whenever I see it's 11:11
3. No...Pretty glad it didn't though
4. I dunno?
5. Hmm, I actually don't know. Take some for me and for other people.
6. That my boyfriend would never get hurt when he goes into the army