This Thanksgiving, we're thankful for all these awesome celebs
The one thing that makes a guy lose interest
This 7-year-old boy learned all about the power of helping others
The first Captain America: Civil War trailer is here!
How cute are these DIY turkey pops?
Ditch the dress: How to shimmer and shine in bold bottoms
This is *exactly* how you should do your makeup this Thanksgiving
Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this Thanksgiving
#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag!
GL's Exclusive Look at Liv and Maddie's "Ask-Her-More-A-Rooney"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
5 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours: pic.twitter.com/LhRaQBsFli
6 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for? https://t.co/3dFALBC0GW pic.twitter.com/PJ8GFKizj3
7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you? https://t.co/Bghb31GpVn pic.twitter.com/47eMyZxRkw
26 Comments | Add Yours
1. I've tried a lucky coin but I always lose them.
2. Yes, I wish they came true.
3. I don't remember.
5. Give a portion to my college funds, a portion to my parents to renovate our home, and some to charity, then the rest for a shopping spree.
6. I'd wish to live my life so that when I'm broken down and old I'll look back on my life as well lived.
7. Not really, but it is a good lesson when you need to deal with jealousy. No need to be mean to lucky ones, what goes around comes around.
8. I wish my Mom bought sugar cereal...
by blubird11 on 1/3/2013 7:43:54 PM
1. What's your lucky charm? My grandma's ring that she gave me. I wear it all the time.
2. Do you make a wish at 11:11? If I happen to see it on the clock when I look over then I will.
3. Did your last birthday wish come true? No.
4. What day do you think is/was luckier, 11/11/11 or 12/12/12? Both are super lucky.
5. If you found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, what would you do with it? I would keep some of it but then I would also help others with some of it.
6. If a genie in a lamp granted you three wishes, what would you wish for first? Unlimited wishes.
7. Do you believe in karma? Yes.
8. What's your favorite marshmallow shape in Lucky Charms cereal? I don't know.
by hawaiigirl624 on 1/3/2013 12:45:49 PM
1. dont have one!
5. hhmm upgrade my house, give to charity
6. to have enough money to help people
7. nooope. but i think you should be love evryone cause God loves you
8. the hat shamrock thing
by rockinmagz on 1/1/2013 5:06:13 PM
1. My elephant necklace(I got it from a craft fair)
2. No(why would I)
3. No(I wish it did)
4. 12/12/12(we survived didn't we)
5. Take a picture, half to the homeless, and half to me
6. For the genie to be my servant forever and grant me any wish I ask him for the rest of my life
7. Yeah(I have some good karma coming to me soon)
8. The shooting star(the moon is my second favorite)
by monkeygirlee92 on 12/30/2012 6:33:06 PM
3. not yet still hoping
5. give it away to people who need it more.
6. to have my crush as my bf
8. the clover
by blazestarlight98 on 12/30/2012 10:52:13 AM
1. What's your lucky charm? my lizard necklace.
2. Do you make a wish at 11:11? if i can :b
3. Did your last birthday wish come true? nopeee
4. What day do you think is/was luckier, 11/11/11 or 12/12/12? 12/12/12
5. If you found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, what would you do with it? save for college
6. If a genie in a lamp granted you three wishes, what would you wish for first? more wishes ;)
7. Do you believe in karma? yes.
8. What's your favorite marshmallow shape in Lucky Charms cereal? the shooting star.
by potterjay on 12/29/2012 6:12:06 PM
1. What's your lucky charm?
any scrunchie on my arm and my purple pen
2. Do you make a wish at 11:11?
3. Did your last birthday wish come true? no...
4. What day do you think is/was luckier, 11/11/11 or 12/12/12?
5. If you found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, what would you do with it?
take it of course!
6. If a genie in a lamp granted you three wishes, what would you wish for first?
for extra wishes.. maybe an infinite supply
7. Do you believe in karma?
Yep.. its even in the Bible
8. What's your favorite marshmallow shape in Lucky Charms cereal?
the weird balloon thing
by muenessa678 on 12/24/2012 2:14:42 PM
1. Ummmm, I honestly don't know how to answer that.
2. Only at night- if I'm awake- if I remember XD
3. I don't remember what it was XD
4. 12/12/12 maybe, it's the last repetitive date till 3012.
5. Half to charity (like Toys for Tots- Christmas is coming up) and I'm not sure what I'd do with the rest...
6. End of all the world's problems (famine, war, etc.)
7. Yes! XD Funny when it's instant karma *Knocking on wood XD
8. Blue moons
by meepala21 on 12/21/2012 5:23:06 PM
1. My lucky charm? I think my lucky charm is my brain.
2. Sometimes, only if I catch it.
4. 12/12/12 because it's the last one of it's kind!
5. I would first take a pic of ity, then trade it in for money so I could buy stuff.
6. I would wish for my doggie Hazelnut to come back to life, violence/bad things not to be allowed, and a million wishes so I could finish! But in order for them to be what I want I have to say them, then clap three times, so none are mistakes!
7. Yes! I have good karma! Good things always happen to me!
8. All the marshmellow ones!
by averya on 12/17/2012 4:03:18 PM
1. Not sure if i have one. maybe a lucky outfit?
2. If i look at my clock in time to see it, yes.
3. I can't even remember my last birthday wish.
5. keep a few pieces treasure and use the rest to pay off some bill, fieldtrip, save for college, put some into everyday items saving, and buy presents for everyone.
6. More wishes, of course.
7. Oh yes. Definitely yes.
8. Shooting Star
by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 12/16/2012 7:52:03 PM
Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!
'Tis the season for holiday crafting—and these are seriously cute! CLICK HERE to get the how-to for our five festive favorites.