5 tricks for making Thanksgiving dinner healthier
My BF broke up with me and has ignored me ever since. Why?
Be a pro pet sitter!
7 (other) awesome dystopian books to read right now
Your weekly horoscope!
What to wear to Thanksgiving Dinner
Mani roundup: Too-cute Thanksgiving nail ideas
5 yummy holiday smoothies to make now
Which celeb should be at your dinner table this Thanksgiving?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP
5 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR
6 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg
26 Comments | Add Yours
1. I've tried a lucky coin but I always lose them.
2. Yes, I wish they came true.
3. I don't remember.
5. Give a portion to my college funds, a portion to my parents to renovate our home, and some to charity, then the rest for a shopping spree.
6. I'd wish to live my life so that when I'm broken down and old I'll look back on my life as well lived.
7. Not really, but it is a good lesson when you need to deal with jealousy. No need to be mean to lucky ones, what goes around comes around.
8. I wish my Mom bought sugar cereal...
by blubird11 on 1/3/2013 7:43:54 PM
1. What's your lucky charm? My grandma's ring that she gave me. I wear it all the time.
2. Do you make a wish at 11:11? If I happen to see it on the clock when I look over then I will.
3. Did your last birthday wish come true? No.
4. What day do you think is/was luckier, 11/11/11 or 12/12/12? Both are super lucky.
5. If you found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, what would you do with it? I would keep some of it but then I would also help others with some of it.
6. If a genie in a lamp granted you three wishes, what would you wish for first? Unlimited wishes.
7. Do you believe in karma? Yes.
8. What's your favorite marshmallow shape in Lucky Charms cereal? I don't know.
by hawaiigirl624 on 1/3/2013 12:45:49 PM
1. dont have one!
5. hhmm upgrade my house, give to charity
6. to have enough money to help people
7. nooope. but i think you should be love evryone cause God loves you
8. the hat shamrock thing
by rockinmagz on 1/1/2013 5:06:13 PM
1. My elephant necklace(I got it from a craft fair)
2. No(why would I)
3. No(I wish it did)
4. 12/12/12(we survived didn't we)
5. Take a picture, half to the homeless, and half to me
6. For the genie to be my servant forever and grant me any wish I ask him for the rest of my life
7. Yeah(I have some good karma coming to me soon)
8. The shooting star(the moon is my second favorite)
by monkeygirlee92 on 12/30/2012 6:33:06 PM
3. not yet still hoping
5. give it away to people who need it more.
6. to have my crush as my bf
8. the clover
by blazestarlight98 on 12/30/2012 10:52:13 AM
1. What's your lucky charm? my lizard necklace.
2. Do you make a wish at 11:11? if i can :b
3. Did your last birthday wish come true? nopeee
4. What day do you think is/was luckier, 11/11/11 or 12/12/12? 12/12/12
5. If you found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, what would you do with it? save for college
6. If a genie in a lamp granted you three wishes, what would you wish for first? more wishes ;)
7. Do you believe in karma? yes.
8. What's your favorite marshmallow shape in Lucky Charms cereal? the shooting star.
by potterjay on 12/29/2012 6:12:06 PM
1. What's your lucky charm?
any scrunchie on my arm and my purple pen
2. Do you make a wish at 11:11?
3. Did your last birthday wish come true? no...
4. What day do you think is/was luckier, 11/11/11 or 12/12/12?
5. If you found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, what would you do with it?
take it of course!
6. If a genie in a lamp granted you three wishes, what would you wish for first?
for extra wishes.. maybe an infinite supply
7. Do you believe in karma?
Yep.. its even in the Bible
8. What's your favorite marshmallow shape in Lucky Charms cereal?
the weird balloon thing
by muenessa678 on 12/24/2012 2:14:42 PM
1. Ummmm, I honestly don't know how to answer that.
2. Only at night- if I'm awake- if I remember XD
3. I don't remember what it was XD
4. 12/12/12 maybe, it's the last repetitive date till 3012.
5. Half to charity (like Toys for Tots- Christmas is coming up) and I'm not sure what I'd do with the rest...
6. End of all the world's problems (famine, war, etc.)
7. Yes! XD Funny when it's instant karma *Knocking on wood XD
8. Blue moons
by meepala21 on 12/21/2012 5:23:06 PM
1. My lucky charm? I think my lucky charm is my brain.
2. Sometimes, only if I catch it.
4. 12/12/12 because it's the last one of it's kind!
5. I would first take a pic of ity, then trade it in for money so I could buy stuff.
6. I would wish for my doggie Hazelnut to come back to life, violence/bad things not to be allowed, and a million wishes so I could finish! But in order for them to be what I want I have to say them, then clap three times, so none are mistakes!
7. Yes! I have good karma! Good things always happen to me!
8. All the marshmellow ones!
by averya on 12/17/2012 4:03:18 PM
1. Not sure if i have one. maybe a lucky outfit?
2. If i look at my clock in time to see it, yes.
3. I can't even remember my last birthday wish.
5. keep a few pieces treasure and use the rest to pay off some bill, fieldtrip, save for college, put some into everyday items saving, and buy presents for everyone.
6. More wishes, of course.
7. Oh yes. Definitely yes.
8. Shooting Star
by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 12/16/2012 7:52:03 PM
Love reading? Want to start an awesomely edgy new series?
We're kicking off our Lunar Chronicles Book Club with Cinder, the first story in this futuristic series with a fairytale twist.
CLICK HERE to join the club...and you could win your pick from the Chronicles—including Fairest, the newest novel to hit shelves.