3 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

6 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

7 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Take our 12/12/12 quiz!

Feelin' lucky? Here's a survey all about luck from a GL reader just like you. Leave your answers in the comments, please! 1. What's your lucky...

1.I dont really have one
2.Yes
3.I don't think I made one
4.12/12/12 for sure!!
5.Go on a vacation with the family
6.More wishes. Why not right??
7.Sure.
8.The rainbowSmile

by kenbon on 12/16/2012 5:27:04 PM

1. I have no idea. Maybe a lucky old stuffed animal?
2. Not really
3. Nope!
4. 12/12/12
5. Give alot of it to charity, my parents, keep some for college, a home, and make alot of WISHES!
6. IDK... maybe world peace??? more wishes, a personal genie?
7. Sure
8. The heart

by CaringAJ11 on 12/15/2012 9:41:16 PM

1. What's your lucky charm? my brain.
2. Do you make a wish at 11:11? sometimes, just for kicks.
3. Did your last birthday wish come true? no.
4. What day do you think is/was luckier, 11/11/11 or 12/12/12? 11/11/11
5. If you found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, what would you do with it? sell it. then save the money in a bank account and earn interest.
6. If a genie in a lamp granted you three wishes, what would you wish for first? more wishes. but if that was not allowed i would wish for a happy life for me and everyone i know.
7. Do you believe in karma? no.
8. What's your favorite marshmallow shape in Lucky Charms cereal? the shooting star.

by raininghippos on 12/13/2012 6:29:31 PM

1) Hmm..not sure if I really have a lucky charm lol I used to have a lucky pen..but I lost it Frown
2) Omg are you kidding me if I notice its 11:11 or 10:10 or WHATEVER I always make a wish! haha
3) No..:-(
4) I think 12/12/12 is luckier because it's the last time we are going to experience a day that is the same number as the month and year.
5) Hmm..I honestly can't think of a good answer for that one right now...I'm sorta half awake, still doing homework :-(
6) First I would wish for happiness and to be free of stress..not that I'm NOT a happy person..wow I'm so tired I hope I'm making somewhat sense Tong
7) Yes I do
8) I don't eat Lucky Charms

by maggie183 on 12/12/2012 8:58:28 PM

3)did your last birthday wish come true??

yes it did i had a blast with my friends and got sleep in a tralor for an night!!! Party!!

by Lilkurly99 on 12/12/2012 8:14:51 PM

6) If a genie in a lamp granted you three wishes, what would you wish for?

More Wishes Smile