8 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

9 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

10 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Take our 12/12/12 quiz!

Feelin' lucky? Here's a survey all about luck from a GL reader just like you. Leave your answers in the comments, please! 1. What's your lucky...

My necklace that has a heart lock
No Frown I forgot Frown
Not sure...
12/12/12!! I was at Disney World!
Open an animals shelter!!
Not sure..
I don't eat Lucky Charms

by beachlover123 on 3/29/2013 6:30:33 PM

1. What's your lucky charm? my silver necklace that I have NEVER taken off ever since I got it

2. Do you make a wish at 11:11? YESH!

3. Did your last birthday wish come true? lol I cant even remember my wish

4. What day do you think is/was luckier, 11/11/11 or 12/12/12? 11/11/11... it's ALL ones! come on!

5. If you found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, what would you do with it? sell it! duuh!

6. If a genie in a lamp granted you three wishes, what would you wish for first? for my mom not to be sick anymore :'(

7. Do you believe in karma? yesss

8. What's your favorite marshmallow shape in Lucky Charms cereal? :O the rainbow!!!

by lalalagurl on 1/26/2013 5:16:29 PM

1.A Loaded Charm Bracelet
2.Yeah
3.YES!!!!!!!!! Long Story.
4.11/11/11
5.I'd Blow It
6.To Have My Life Be Perfect
7.Yes.
8.The Rainbow.

by Les on 1/19/2013 7:39:05 PM

1. The number 12 or my Saint Christopher necklace
2. Ya
3. Not yet...
4. 11/11/11
5. Go shopping, give some to charity, and to family, save for college, etc.
6. For unlimited wishes
7. Sometimes
8. The rainbow

by bball4lyfe on 1/14/2013 6:39:18 PM

1. What's your lucky charm? dont have a specific one
2. Do you make a wish at 11:11? sometimes
3. Did your last birthday wish come true? sort of..for the most part
4. What day do you think is/was luckier, 11/11/11 or 12/12/12? 11/11/11
5. If you found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, what would you do with it? take care of my family and donate to juvenile diabetes, cancer, and Alzheimers..
6. If a genie in a lamp granted you three wishes, what would you wish for first? to see my family members that have passes away
7. Do you believe in karma? yes
8. What's your favorite marshmallow shape in Lucky Charms cereal? i couldnt tell you what shapes there were

by sweetheart118 on 1/11/2013 10:15:44 PM

1. What's your lucky charm? The number 6 or my necklace.
2. Do you make a wish at 11:11? Sometimes.
3. Did your last birthday wish come true? I don't remember.
4. What day do you think is/was luckier, 11/11/11 or 12/12/12? 11/11/11
5. If you found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, what would you do with it? Open a homeless hotel type thing, or an animal shelter that doesn't kill the animals.
6. If a genie in a lamp granted you three wishes, what would you wish for first? To make straight a's 24/7.
7. Do you believe in karma? Kinda..
8. What's your favorite marshmallow shape in Lucky Charms ? The pink one.

by Katelyn65 on 1/11/2013 9:35:07 PM

1. Nothing. I have awful luck all the time. :/
2. Yup! I jumped up on the table in French class and shouted something along the lines of, "I wish for a shirtless Alex Pettyfer and neverending pie and a kitten!"
3. Yeah, I asked for a guitar and got one for Christmas instead of my B-day.
4. 11/11/11 for sure Smile
5. Try to find the leprechaun, of course!
6. To be a famous actress.
7. Kinda.
8. I dunno...the rainbow or the hourglass?

by chloe617 on 1/10/2013 9:22:22 PM

1. Me! I have blood of the Emerald Isle coarsing through my viens.
2. If I see it on the clock
3. Yes
4. 11/11/11, it's all ones
5. I would share it with my parents and friends, some of them need it more than I do.
6. To be skinny
7. No, i believe in Farma, you reap what you sow.
8. The rainbow! Tres cute!

by lavlo on 1/9/2013 1:32:53 AM

1. The number 6
2. No
3. No
4. 11/11/11
5. I would take some of it and give the rest to charity.
6. The House of Hades (Its a book that should come out around my birthday.
7. No
8. The Hour Glass

by ty18le81r6 on 1/8/2013 9:30:41 PM

1.Nothing... I'm irish I'm lucky all by myself XD
2. Yes, whenever I see it's 11:11
3. No...Pretty glad it didn't though
4. I dunno?
5. Hmm, I actually don't know. Take some for me and for other people.
6. That my boyfriend would never get hurt when he goes into the army
7. Sort of.
8. The hearts

by Randafanna2 on 1/6/2013 7:15:47 AM

1. I've tried a lucky coin but I always lose them.
2. Yes, I wish they came true.
3. I don't remember.
4. 12/12/12
5. Give a portion to my college funds, a portion to my parents to renovate our home, and some to charity, then the rest for a shopping spree.
6. I'd wish to live my life so that when I'm broken down and old I'll look back on my life as well lived.
7. Not really, but it is a good lesson when you need to deal with jealousy. No need to be mean to lucky ones, what goes around comes around.
8. I wish my Mom bought sugar cereal...

by blubird11 on 1/3/2013 7:43:54 PM

1. What's your lucky charm? My grandma's ring that she gave me. I wear it all the time.
2. Do you make a wish at 11:11? If I happen to see it on the clock when I look over then I will.
3. Did your last birthday wish come true? No.
4. What day do you think is/was luckier, 11/11/11 or 12/12/12? Both are super lucky.
5. If you found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, what would you do with it? I would keep some of it but then I would also help others with some of it.
6. If a genie in a lamp granted you three wishes, what would you wish for first? Unlimited wishes.
7. Do you believe in karma? Yes.
8. What's your favorite marshmallow shape in Lucky Charms cereal? I don't know.

by hawaiigirl624 on 1/3/2013 12:45:49 PM

1. dont have one!
2.of course!
3. nooo Frown
4. 12/12/12
5. hhmm upgrade my house, give to charity
6. to have enough money to help people
7. nooope. but i think you should be love evryone cause God loves you
8. the hat shamrock thing

by rockinmagz on 1/1/2013 5:06:13 PM

1. My elephant necklace(I got it from a craft fair)
2. No(why would I)
3. No(I wish it did)
4. 12/12/12(we survived didn't we)
5. Take a picture, half to the homeless, and half to me
6. For the genie to be my servant forever and grant me any wish I ask him for the rest of my life
7. Yeah(I have some good karma coming to me soon)
8. The shooting star(the moon is my second favorite)

by monkeygirlee92 on 12/30/2012 6:33:06 PM

1. nothing
2. NO
3. not yet still hoping
4. neither
5. give it away to people who need it more.
6. to have my crush as my bf
7. idk....
8. the clover

by blazestarlight98 on 12/30/2012 10:52:13 AM

1. What's your lucky charm? my lizard necklace.
2. Do you make a wish at 11:11? if i can :b
3. Did your last birthday wish come true? nopeee
4. What day do you think is/was luckier, 11/11/11 or 12/12/12? 12/12/12
5. If you found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, what would you do with it? save for college
6. If a genie in a lamp granted you three wishes, what would you wish for first? more wishes ;)
7. Do you believe in karma? yes.
8. What's your favorite marshmallow shape in Lucky Charms cereal? the shooting star.

by potterjay on 12/29/2012 6:12:06 PM

1. What's your lucky charm?
any scrunchie on my arm and my purple pen
2. Do you make a wish at 11:11?
nope!
3. Did your last birthday wish come true? no...
4. What day do you think is/was luckier, 11/11/11 or 12/12/12?
12/12/12
take it of course!
for extra wishes.. maybe an infinite supply
7. Do you believe in karma?
Yep.. its even in the Bible
8. What's your favorite marshmallow shape in Lucky Charms cereal?
the weird balloon thing

by muenessa678 on 12/24/2012 2:14:42 PM

1. Ummmm, I honestly don't know how to answer that.
2. Only at night- if I'm awake- if I remember XD
3. I don't remember what it was XD
4. 12/12/12 maybe, it's the last repetitive date till 3012.
5. Half to charity (like Toys for Tots- Christmas is coming up) and I'm not sure what I'd do with the rest...
6. End of all the world's problems (famine, war, etc.)
7. Yes! XD Funny when it's instant karma *Knocking on wood XD
8. Blue moons

by meepala21 on 12/21/2012 5:23:06 PM

1. My lucky charm? I think my lucky charm is my brain. Smile

2. Sometimes, only if I catch it.

3. No Frown

4. 12/12/12 because it's the last one of it's kind!

5. I would first take a pic of ity, then trade it in for money so I could buy stuff.

6. I would wish for my doggie Hazelnut to come back to life, violence/bad things not to be allowed, and a million wishes so I could finish! But in order for them to be what I want I have to say them, then clap three times, so none are mistakes!

7. Yes! I have good karma! Good things always happen to me! Smile

8. All the marshmellow ones! Laughing

by averya on 12/17/2012 4:03:18 PM

1. Not sure if i have one. maybe a lucky outfit?
2. If i look at my clock in time to see it, yes.
3. I can't even remember my last birthday wish.
4. 11/11/11
5. keep a few pieces treasure and use the rest to pay off some bill, fieldtrip, save for college, put some into everyday items saving, and buy presents for everyone.
6. More wishes, of course.
7. Oh yes. Definitely yes.
8. Shooting Star

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 12/16/2012 7:52:03 PM

1.I dont really have one
2.Yes
3.I don't think I made one
4.12/12/12 for sure!!
5.Go on a vacation with the family
6.More wishes. Why not right??
7.Sure.
8.The rainbowSmile

by kenbon on 12/16/2012 5:27:04 PM

1. I have no idea. Maybe a lucky old stuffed animal?
2. Not really
3. Nope!
4. 12/12/12
5. Give alot of it to charity, my parents, keep some for college, a home, and make alot of WISHES!
6. IDK... maybe world peace??? more wishes, a personal genie?
7. Sure
8. The heart

by CaringAJ11 on 12/15/2012 9:41:16 PM

1. What's your lucky charm? my brain.
2. Do you make a wish at 11:11? sometimes, just for kicks.
3. Did your last birthday wish come true? no.
4. What day do you think is/was luckier, 11/11/11 or 12/12/12? 11/11/11
5. If you found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, what would you do with it? sell it. then save the money in a bank account and earn interest.
6. If a genie in a lamp granted you three wishes, what would you wish for first? more wishes. but if that was not allowed i would wish for a happy life for me and everyone i know.
7. Do you believe in karma? no.

by raininghippos on 12/13/2012 6:29:31 PM

1) Hmm..not sure if I really have a lucky charm lol I used to have a lucky pen..but I lost it Frown
2) Omg are you kidding me if I notice its 11:11 or 10:10 or WHATEVER I always make a wish! haha
3) No..:-(
4) I think 12/12/12 is luckier because it's the last time we are going to experience a day that is the same number as the month and year.
5) Hmm..I honestly can't think of a good answer for that one right now...I'm sorta half awake, still doing homework :-(
6) First I would wish for happiness and to be free of stress..not that I'm NOT a happy person..wow I'm so tired I hope I'm making somewhat sense Tong
7) Yes I do
8) I don't eat Lucky Charms

by maggie183 on 12/12/2012 8:58:28 PM

3)did your last birthday wish come true??

yes it did i had a blast with my friends and got sleep in a tralor for an night!!! Party!!

by Lilkurly99 on 12/12/2012 8:14:51 PM

6) If a genie in a lamp granted you three wishes, what would you wish for?

More Wishes Smile