7 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

9 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

10 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Christmas movie one-liners to start any convo

Need a festive convo starter? We’ve got you covered. Whether you’re not sure what to talk about with the uncle you only see once a...

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/15/2012 11:29:10 PM

I love charlie brown,it's a wonderful life,and a christmas story Smile!

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/15/2012 11:23:55 PM

My favorite Christmas movie one-liner is “Blast this Christmas music. It’s joyful and triumphant.”—The Grinch.

by otter77 on 12/15/2012 8:58:35 PM

lol i am watching white christmas right now hahha!! i <3 this movie it is the bes!!

by Lilkurly99 on 12/15/2012 8:15:49 PM

THE POLAR EXPRESS <333

by carinaamina on 12/15/2012 7:29:02 PM

I watched Santa Claus and The Muppet Christmas Carol, last night! and tonight I'm watching ELF!

by coldplay12 on 12/15/2012 4:20:20 PM

Definetly white Christmas because I was in a white Christmas play- and it was my first play!!! That was a couple years ago. I love White Christmas!!!!

by turnonthemusic1 on 12/15/2012 9:44:59 AM

The one from Elf xD

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/15/2012 9:35:51 AM

BUDDY THE ELF WHATS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?!?!?!?!

He's an angry elf...

First I walked through the Seven Levels of the Candy Cane Forest...

Love love love Elf!!!