1 HOURS AGO Happy birthday, #Virgo! See what the stars have in store this week: http://t.co/wZe6T0EWcq

12 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

13 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

COMMENTS

Congrats, Chloe & Halle: N.B.T Season 5 winners

This past Saturday was the long-awaited finale to Radio Disney’s Next BIG Thing, and we’re super proud to announce that the dynamic sisters from Atlanta, Georgia were crowned...

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/12/2012 11:53:15 PM

Elle and Catherine were my pick. Mostly Catherine. WHY???

by transform2314 on 12/12/2012 8:33:47 PM

Even though I liked Elle a lot, I'm really glad Chloe and Halle won! Chloe used to go to my school (until she had to leave for homeschool) and she was one on the sweetest people ever. She was really nice to me and everyone else in my grade even though she was a grade ahead. Yay that she and her sister won!!!

by RowanK on 12/12/2012 6:09:58 PM

For New Year's Eve, I'm going to my friends house. She's 15 and I'm only 11, and she's inviting some of her friends over. last time she had a party, I asked a mod for tips about not being left out and they didn't work. now, I don't wanna be left out, especially since I wanna start the new year right. Please help!!!
thanks Smile!!!

Hey girlie, don't think about the age difference. If you feel younger and awkward, that's how you're going to act. So be confident and think of her friends as your age. Talk to everyone and be friendly so that you're never left alone.

Lauren T.

by Gabbyw123 on 12/12/2012 5:21:28 PM

MAN i really wanted elle winter to win. :-[

by NiallHluver_1 on 12/12/2012 5:18:40 PM

I hate to be mean, but I thought Elle Winter had a better voice than then. But then again that's just my personal opinion...

by Yana T. on 12/12/2012 4:47:59 PM