AN HOUR AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

13 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

16 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

COMMENTS

Don't want! Nix an admirer you can't stand

This guy thinks he’s in love with me, but I hate him. What should I do? Dear Clueless, Don’t be mean to the poor guy. So...

So there is this guy I like but he is dating my BFF. They are a really cute couple though. What should I do!!!!!!!!!!????????

by cocomc9910 on 2/28/2013 7:46:43 PM

So there is this guy that likes/liked me. But I don't like him. In the beginning of the school year he asked me out but I said no. I want to be friends but now it is akward between us. He has a girlfriend but he still flirts with me and he kisses her right in front of me. And now his gf is giving me the evil eye. What should I do?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cocomc9910 on 2/28/2013 7:42:28 PM

im 15 and Whenever I go out to the store or the mall when guys stare at me
I get soooo nervous and uncomfortable idk why though
I feel like there looking at me like him a piece of stake
Any advice thanks Smile

Hey! I think this is an issue many women deal with. Since it's hard to change the reality of it, everyone copes in their own way, so you just need to find what works best for you, whether that means ignoring them, staring back or asking them to cut it out. Of course if you ever feel threatened in any way, seek a public place immediately and find a security guard or police officer. That is always the right thing to do.

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 12/22/2012 3:31:44 PM

Okay, so this saturday i went to a birthday party for a one year old(the daughter of a family friend/babysitting charge) and there was this guy there. I am not going to reveal his name so lets call him guy #1, and he is 14, one year older than me. We talked for a little bit and i couldn't help realize that i was thinking stuff like "OMG, he is so good with the baby" or "wow he is really sweet to people". He was pretty easy to talk to also. There is only two little problems, sorta. 1.)I sorta like another guy, who goes to my school and he is really cute and sweet and funny. 2.)My mother does not let me date, so i can't even date either of them. I also don't have the first guy's number, but i can get it from my sister's friend. But i don't want my sister to know about it, either. So i have three problems, How do i get his # without my sister finding out, what do i do about my mom, and which guy do i choose???? Please help! =/

by Tristen148 on 12/16/2012 5:56:48 PM

Mod mod mod
There is this boy I like, but he has a girlfreind. They've been dating for a while, but I didn't know this when I meet him. What should I do to get over him......... at least for now.

Hey girl,

You're right to know that you can't go for him if he has a girlfriend. Check out this post for ideas on getting over him--try focusing your energy into your family and friends and doing well in school, and keep your mind open to the possibility of dating someone who's available! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/10/12/How-can-I-get-over-my-ex.aspx

Meghan D.

by a_school_nerd on 12/14/2012 11:48:09 PM

Hey girl,

I think it's fine to consider him your date since you're going together, although he might think you're going as friends if you asked him in a casual way. But even if you are going as friends, you can still ask him to dance with you and have a great time!

Meghan D.

by red_orange_yellow_green_blue on 12/14/2012 11:27:08 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/12/2012 11:52:22 PM

Mod mod mod
I have a really silly, loud personality. I'm almost never quiet and serious. A lot of boys go for the serious girls, so I have a really hard time finding guys that will like me for me. I want to change, I think being really silly makes me look stupid, but I just can't change. Do you think that I'll ever find a guy who will like a silly, weird girl like me? I have always thought that someday, I'll find someone who likes my personality, but I'm starting to lose hope.

Hey girlie, I'm sure lots of guys like girls like you! Don't change for them. Your personality probably intimidates boys your age, but as you get older, I bet you'll get more attention because of it.

Lauren T.

by hermionegirl12 on 12/12/2012 8:36:11 PM

So there is this guy that came to our school in the 5 grade. I used to like him back then. And I would sometimes say yes to when he asked me to dance with him at the dance but this year at the dance (im in 7 grade) he asked me and I said no-thankyou. I also said that he was a great freind but I don't think he heard Frown I feel bad. I don't know if I'm parinoid but it's awkward when we hang out now because we've been really close throughout the past years. !!!!!! help!

by happygirl5457 on 12/12/2012 8:21:52 PM

MoDmOdMoDmOd!!!!!!
Ok there's this guy I REALLY like. I am planning on asking him out, but I'm super scared to, and I don't know how I should get him alone and ask him. Help? Thanks so much!

Hey girlie, just be confident! Ask him if you can talk to about something alone and go for it!

Lauren T.