2 HOURS AGO Thanksgiving is official over—time to get started on these cute & cheap Christmas crafts: http://t.co/GK9eNSsGDn

5 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

6 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

COMMENTS

Don't want! Ditch an admirer you can't stand

This guy thinks he’s in love with me, but I hate him. What should I do? Dear Clueless, Don’t be mean to the poor guy. So...

So there is this guy I like but he is dating my BFF. They are a really cute couple though. What should I do!!!!!!!!!!????????

by cocomc9910 on 2/28/2013 7:46:43 PM

So there is this guy that likes/liked me. But I don't like him. In the beginning of the school year he asked me out but I said no. I want to be friends but now it is akward between us. He has a girlfriend but he still flirts with me and he kisses her right in front of me. And now his gf is giving me the evil eye. What should I do?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cocomc9910 on 2/28/2013 7:42:28 PM

im 15 and Whenever I go out to the store or the mall when guys stare at me
I get soooo nervous and uncomfortable idk why though
I feel like there looking at me like him a piece of stake
Any advice thanks Smile

Hey! I think this is an issue many women deal with. Since it's hard to change the reality of it, everyone copes in their own way, so you just need to find what works best for you, whether that means ignoring them, staring back or asking them to cut it out. Of course if you ever feel threatened in any way, seek a public place immediately and find a security guard or police officer. That is always the right thing to do.

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 12/22/2012 3:31:44 PM

Okay, so this saturday i went to a birthday party for a one year old(the daughter of a family friend/babysitting charge) and there was this guy there. I am not going to reveal his name so lets call him guy #1, and he is 14, one year older than me. We talked for a little bit and i couldn't help realize that i was thinking stuff like "OMG, he is so good with the baby" or "wow he is really sweet to people". He was pretty easy to talk to also. There is only two little problems, sorta. 1.)I sorta like another guy, who goes to my school and he is really cute and sweet and funny. 2.)My mother does not let me date, so i can't even date either of them. I also don't have the first guy's number, but i can get it from my sister's friend. But i don't want my sister to know about it, either. So i have three problems, How do i get his # without my sister finding out, what do i do about my mom, and which guy do i choose???? Please help! =/

by Tristen148 on 12/16/2012 5:56:48 PM

Mod mod mod
There is this boy I like, but he has a girlfreind. They've been dating for a while, but I didn't know this when I meet him. What should I do to get over him......... at least for now.

Hey girl,

You're right to know that you can't go for him if he has a girlfriend. Check out this post for ideas on getting over him--try focusing your energy into your family and friends and doing well in school, and keep your mind open to the possibility of dating someone who's available! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/10/12/How-can-I-get-over-my-ex.aspx

Meghan D.

by a_school_nerd on 12/14/2012 11:48:09 PM

Hey girl,

I think it's fine to consider him your date since you're going together, although he might think you're going as friends if you asked him in a casual way. But even if you are going as friends, you can still ask him to dance with you and have a great time!

Meghan D.

by red_orange_yellow_green_blue on 12/14/2012 11:27:08 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/12/2012 11:52:22 PM

Mod mod mod
I have a really silly, loud personality. I'm almost never quiet and serious. A lot of boys go for the serious girls, so I have a really hard time finding guys that will like me for me. I want to change, I think being really silly makes me look stupid, but I just can't change. Do you think that I'll ever find a guy who will like a silly, weird girl like me? I have always thought that someday, I'll find someone who likes my personality, but I'm starting to lose hope.

Hey girlie, I'm sure lots of guys like girls like you! Don't change for them. Your personality probably intimidates boys your age, but as you get older, I bet you'll get more attention because of it.

Lauren T.

by hermionegirl12 on 12/12/2012 8:36:11 PM

So there is this guy that came to our school in the 5 grade. I used to like him back then. And I would sometimes say yes to when he asked me to dance with him at the dance but this year at the dance (im in 7 grade) he asked me and I said no-thankyou. I also said that he was a great freind but I don't think he heard Frown I feel bad. I don't know if I'm parinoid but it's awkward when we hang out now because we've been really close throughout the past years. !!!!!! help!

by happygirl5457 on 12/12/2012 8:21:52 PM

MoDmOdMoDmOd!!!!!!
Ok there's this guy I REALLY like. I am planning on asking him out, but I'm super scared to, and I don't know how I should get him alone and ask him. Help? Thanks so much!

Hey girlie, just be confident! Ask him if you can talk to about something alone and go for it!

Lauren T.

by mypeeps112 on 12/12/2012 7:12:47 PM

I have modded quite a few times about my crush who was friends with me in middle school. My friend told him in front of most of his friends and some of mine that i like him. We were both so embarrassed that we couldnt talk for ages. About 2 months ago i messaged him on skype saying i was ok if he just wanted to be friends. So now we are ok i guess but sometimes he is still really awkward. How can i help him to get more comfortable with hanging out like we did in middle school??? Also he stares at me a lot. What do you think is up with that??

Hey girlie, maybe he likes you too and that's why he was embarrassed. So maybe now he thinks that you don't like him anymore but he still likes you. It's just an idea. Or maybe he still isn't sure how to act around you. You're not going to be able to hang out like you used to until you know what's going on with him. So just try asking.

Lauren T.

by Enriquette96 on 12/12/2012 5:55:00 PM

Hey girls!
wanna talk about boys ,hair and makeup,and serious stuff
join my advice queen VNJ99! Smile
im pretty experinced with this stuff so just let it.
Or if you just want to talk...talk meh
Hope to talk to ya soon! Smile

by VNJ99 on 12/12/2012 4:43:59 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!
My crush (who ive modded about many times) told his (female)friend that he had a crush on me. Then, when my friend asked him if he liked me (over text) he replied with "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Im so confused. He's sick and I dont have his number so im really freaking out. Hes not just a crush, hes a close friend, too. What should I do to a. stop freaking out until i can talk to him and b. say to him once he is back

hey girl! having your friend text him isnt the same as him telling a friend. if his friend randomly asked you if you liked your crush, you'd probably deny it, right? the fact that he told his friend he likes you is a very good thing, because he was almost definitely being honest. with your friend, he may have said "no" because he didnt feel comfortable being honest. so calm down and dont freak out! he probably likes you. when he gets back, just be yourself and keep flirting. continue sending him those positive signals so he gets the nerve to ask ya out!

xoxo

Katie L.

by PandaLover0330 on 12/12/2012 3:43:54 PM

Mod mod mod
So there's this boy at my karate that sometimes tickles my chin, rests his arm on my shoulder, and pats my head. He also jokes around with my mom and my siblings. Yesterday, I heard him and my ex-crush talking. One of them said "ask her out" and I'm thinking it was my ex-crush who said that to my current crush (the one who pats my head and stuff). My current crush held the door open for me yesterday and when I did a kick he said "woahhhh" and looked impressed. He was staring out the window when I left karate. The problem is, I don't think he knows I like him. And I think that's what's making him iffy about asking me out. How do I show him I like him without telling him, and do you think he's planning to ask me out?

hey girl! if you want him to know you like him, flirt with him. sometimes, guys need a bit more hinting than girls do, so get out of your comfort zone a bit and just go for it. tease him, compliment him, touch his shoulder or arm when you're talking to him, laugh at his jokes, smile a lot...basically just be warm and friendly. make sure he gets the hint you wanna be more than friends by being a little friendlier than you usually are. good luck!

xoxo