AN HOUR AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

2 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

3 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession: What I'll be wearing for the end of the world

OK, so, we’ve all been told by the Mayans that the world will end on 12/21/2012. Which is, er…next Friday. So, in preparation for the End of...

Well,I'm still here and it's 12/22/12. But,if the Mayans couldn't predict the end of themselves,then how would they predict the end of humanity????

by audz1199 on 12/22/2012 3:16:03 PM

Guys, the Mayans did not say the world in general would end. They said that the old world would die away and its the beginning of a new era. LOOK IM STILL ALIVE!!!!!

by rockerchic123456789 on 12/21/2012 9:26:32 PM

Hey girls! There's a reason that this club exists-- and this reason is to give advice on boy troubles! I'm on GL almost everyday and have experience with guy troubles. Take a look at my new, improved club and ask a question--you won't regret! Just type in the searchbox: Middle School Love(: and you will find it!

by neo6m on 12/21/2012 4:15:08 PM

At my school, we are supposed to dress fancy tomorrow, and since its the last day before winter break, I wanted to be Holidayish. And now this too? So many ways to dress tomorrow! And I don't think the world will end tomorrow. The world will end,, maybe in our lifetime, who knows. But it probably won't be something we predict. Or maybe it will be hidden from the masses. But if something bad really does happen it will be something and sometime no one expected.

by Glitterheart16 on 12/20/2012 6:50:10 PM

LOL! This whole outfit costs $12,977.08

by LOLGirl109 on 12/17/2012 4:30:18 PM

Ok, listen up everyone. This article is MEANT to be a joke. We all know the world is NOT going to end and so do they. They are joking if the world is ending they would spend all their money on their dream clothes, that's all.

by rainyseattlegirl on 12/16/2012 11:31:25 PM

I agree with Aislinn120. Nobody knows when the world really is gonna come to the end. We can't just predict when it's gonna happen and go nuts about it. But, if you want to, be prepared just in case. Worry about what survial stuff you'll need, not trendy clothing.(By the way-Those clothes are expensive! How can people afford those?!) Think like Katniss Everdeen. She wears practical things and has practical suvial stuff, but she survived because she thought straight, didn't worry, and had learned survival skills before she even knew she was going to be in the Hunger Games. Also, if there really was a zombie invasion, use a bat. It works well. Other than that, I just say, we will see the begginning of 2013 and so on without dying in a apocolipse.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/15/2012 8:46:44 PM

NASA has issued an official statement very nicely telling everyone to shut their traps about this whole 2012 business b/c it's not going to happen. there IS something out there, at the edge of our solar system and no one knows what it is and it could potentially hit us but not yet and statistically it's not going to anyway.

@VictoriaBieberz: they're not saying to go out and buy this stuff, they're just saying that these are the "dream clothes" that they wish they could wear...

by the_last_ninja on 12/15/2012 11:27:45 AM

Okay, I'm sorry, but the world isn't going to end December 21st! And I'm sick of everyone saying that! I'll believe it when I see God riding in on a cloud, holding a lightening bolt, and saying, "The world is going to end right now." Maybe not those EXACT words, but you get the idea. If you believe this, fine that's your belief, but ,they closed down schools in my area because, 1) There was a bomb thrat 2) 3 kids were arrested at the high school, because they were planning a shoot out at the Junior High and 3) There was a hitlist with at LEAST 60 people on it that were going to die that day. I'd like to say I live in a safe enviroment but, according to this, My enviroment is more dangerous than a battle field. And did you hear about the shootout at a school? Killed himself, his own MOTHER, a lot of 5-10 year olds. 6 adults. Makes me ashamed to be a human.

by luvin1D on 12/14/2012 11:44:45 PM

OK, this was a very cute article and i loved the boots, but seriously. Everyone knows the worlds not going to end on december 21st. I went to mexico and saw the mayan calender(btw: it looks freaking crazy!) and our tour guide, who has lived in mexico her entire life, had studied the mayan history for a living, and whose ancestors were mayans, told us that the mayan calender doesnt actually end on that day. It keeps on going. Forever. They just stopped writing it down after that particular date.

by purplecupcake411 on 12/14/2012 11:15:31 PM