2 MINUTES AGO #QUIZ! Are you sharing too much on social media?

1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What retro fashion trend should you try?

2 HOURS AGO When you try to work in that post-turkey workout and you're just like:

Ed. Obsession: What I'll be wearing for the end of the world

OK, so, we’ve all been told by the Mayans that the world will end on 12/21/2012. Which is, er…next Friday. So, in preparation for the End of...

MOD MOD MOD MOD my friends are fighting and i dont know what to do i have tried reasoning but it didnt work. Please help

Hey girl, if it doesn't involve you, try to stay neutral and stay friends with both of them! They will work it out eventually, so staying neutral might be your best bet at this point.

Meghan D.

by amjea1 on 12/14/2012 9:07:09 PM

The world isn't going to end on December 21st... no one can truly know the day or the hour that it will end. I highly doubt the world is bad enough to end just yet! And even if the world was ending on the 21st, why are you worrying about what clothes you'll wear?!? Shouldn't you be worrying about what comes after the end of the world? Most people believe in an afterlife, I know I do!
The Mayans are a tribe that died out long ago. Why believe some ancient prophesies of theirs? Remember, the world was also supposed to end a couple times over the past two years. Since we're obviously all still here, maybe that's a sign that people don't know when the world will end! Of course, a lot of people nowadays don't bother reading the bible, so most wouldn't know a lot about what I'm talking about.
Btw, the world won't end with any flooding, so you don't have to worry about staying dry in a miniskirt.

by Aislinn120 on 12/14/2012 7:54:52 PM

Yeah I'm sure GL readers have $600 to spend on a plain sweater & $300 on some bracelet. C'mon now.

by VictoriaBieberz on 12/14/2012 6:46:56 PM

OMG. The world will not end! I think the Mayan's created a long calendar and stopped it on 12/21/12 and declared it the end of the world just because they were lazy about creating a long calnedar. If we actually have an apocolipse, then I will regret saying that, but I think the "End of the World" is an exgarreration.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/14/2012 6:33:09 PM

He he... it says the price of the funky bracelet is $330, the sweater is $655, the Chanel bag is $5,500, the skirt is $5698.59, and the boots are 971.92. It's like someone spends all of that money and the world doesn't end. =D

by music191 on 12/14/2012 5:41:04 PM

I would be all comfortable. I would wear a hoodie with a tank top underneath, sweatpants and some good running shoes. My hair would be up too. But that would just be if the world did end in a zombie apocalypse.

by dramagal2222 on 12/14/2012 4:13:15 PM

Ok so here's the prob. I have a birthday dinner tonight at a nice resturant. So it's semi-formal/fancy casual. So I need a super cute outfit(no crush's involved;) just want to dress to impressSmile) and its kinda chilly/cold so I need something warm and cute. It's in a big city so I like to look nice. We are also kinda comfy! Thanks for all your help!!!!

Try wearing a high waisted skirt (any color) with black tights. As for the top, wear any simple long sleeve top with your fav scarf. You can also wear boots! Don't forget your coat too! Have fun tonight!
mailyse f.

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 12/14/2012 3:46:07 PM

No need to worry. Cute outfit, sure, but no need to stress about "THE APOCALYPSE" coming next Friday. As for my friends and I, we just decided that it was a good reason to through a party! :-D

by soccer1013641 on 12/14/2012 2:47:06 PM

I'm pretty positive the world will not end. That prediction was made by a tribe of people who aren't even around today.
So, I'm not freaked out at all!

However, I love that sweater!

by tropicdog on 12/14/2012 2:44:16 PM

That's my bday!!! Lol

by mrimri1221 on 12/14/2012 6:02:13 AM

Instead of a headband, roll up a bright bandana and tie it around your head. Retro-cute!

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?