1 HOURS AGO Is kale *actually* good for you?

2 HOURS AGO #ShoutOut to our sisters! 12 things all sibs know to be true:

4 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 look fierce in a pair of Romane Boots from @AMIClubwear:

Happy Birthday, Taylor Swift! 13 things we hope she has at her party

Oh, how time has flown. It seems like just yesterday that the country cutie was croonin’ her single “Our Song” back in 2007. Now that...

excuse me?
taylor was not using him and the jerk named harry styles made out with another girl while they were dating and tried 2 deny it, and taylor saw the pics and dumped the jerk.
harry is NOT a good person, he is an absolute jerk and u only like him because of his looks.
p.s. happy (LATE) 23d b-day taylor!
p.p.s. (I am taylor's biggest fan, don't fight it)

by taylorswiftgirl3 on 3/26/2013 5:34:09 PM

lol, she doesn't need a kiss from Harry, she needs a text. A text telling her it's over. She's using, and I hate her for it. One Direcrion are my idols, and I hate seeig them get hurt. And she's just gonna hurt Harry.
She's extremely desperate, and only dates guys to help her career. And she's tryin to buy a house across from Harry's in London. Um, can you say stalker? That's not cool, man. Not cool at all.

by Graciegang on 1/4/2013 3:43:50 PM

Haha guys, lay up a little bit. The press is probably overegzagerating. I mean really, buying a house across from Harry's? Nice way to treat a birthday girl... Anyways, Happy Bday Taylor!

by oceanluva22 on 1/4/2013 1:29:19 PM

Harry denied Haylor. So no. No smooch for her Smile

by happyone123 on 12/13/2012 8:04:01 PM

I wish she had a webcam and recorded the party for youtube! Today I bought a backpack with T Swizzle on it! Sersouid LOLZ!

by yorkielover88 on 12/13/2012 7:35:58 PM

I'll take the smooch from Harry and some of the other ideas. I would include Channing Tatum shirtless but with a bow tie. The pony rides would be fun but I am not sure if she is going to have those.

by fashionqn on 12/13/2012 4:40:58 PM

Hopefully the fourteenth thing she gets is a text message from Harry saying it's over. She is WAYYY too desperate. And she's just a bit stalkerish.... She's trying to buy a house across from Harry's in London. Um, creepy much? She's probably gonna spy on him and then write about all his secrets in a song, including his 27 tattoos.. And he should release a single called, "Maybe You're The Problem." D:< I've lost a LOT of respect for her.

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 12/13/2012 4:35:41 PM

A pony ride? A smooch from Harry? Ummm...

by myfatsquirrel on 12/13/2012 12:00:03 PM

Ugh,I don't like Haylor >.< But I'm trying to just respect whoever the boys decide to date Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/13/2012 11:39:38 AM

Hey girls! Need boy advice (or any help at all)??? Join Legit Boy Advice! and you'll receive ASAP answers from THREE advice-givers. And we have brothers, so your questions will also be considered from both POVs! See ya there!

by Emilicious on 12/13/2012 1:01:14 AM

You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

How do *you* make wishes come true? CLICK HERE to find out—and check out a star-studded new series!

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!