AN HOUR AGO #Exclusive: Check our chat w/ #DisneyDescendants star @MitchellHope about playing Prince Ben: http://t.co/ZODwM7FquO pic.twitter.com/lc0P4ofWg5

AN HOUR AGO #FeelGoodFriday: If you love @taylorswift13 and pugs 🐶, you're in for a sweet surprise:http://t.co/gwazt0sGC99pic.twitter.com/4otcnoAu4uu

1 HOURS AGO Are you guys ready to watch #DisneyDescendants at 8pm starring our fab cover girl @DoveCameron? #tooexcited #cantwait pic.twitter.com/KT2H9o8Jdv

COMMENTS

The 6 best holiday covers of the year

There are plenty of amazing things about the holiday season. Spending time with family, exchanging gifts, eating delicious food. As far as we’re concerned, it’s all good stuff...

Hey! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, and DIY? Check!" I give out any kind of advice from fashion advice to guy advice. I post alot of fashion ideas too. Come and see what it is all about! XOX!

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 12/18/2012 6:35:23 PM

i have never heard oh these artist but i love the 5th one.

by Lilkurly99 on 12/15/2012 8:36:06 PM

I loved Karmin and IM5's cover!!! Though they were all awesome!!! =D

by music191 on 12/15/2012 3:21:41 PM

OMG!!!I love Jimmy Fallon! Smile

by <3myguitar on 12/14/2012 8:48:07 PM

I love the song "What Christmas Means To Me" it's so amazing(:

by coldplay12 on 12/14/2012 7:08:25 PM

Omigosh, I lovelovelove Lady Antebellum's "Baby It's Cold Outside"!!!

by Sweetpea185 on 12/14/2012 6:22:31 PM

IM5. The guy with the blonde hair and eye makeup(?) is really hot and a great singer!

by myfatsquirrel on 12/14/2012 4:01:46 PM

okay so my mom bought me a pair of sweatpants from the British store, Jack Wills. The things in tht store are very expensive but they're my favorite things in my closet. I have a grease stain on my favorite pair of sweatpants from there and THEY COST $70! :0 there's a pair thats like then but not the same an they don't sell these pants anymore. How can I tell my mom I stained a $70 pair of sweatpants without ruining our friendship? She'll flip Frown

Tell your mom is was an accident and you've been worrying about it a lot! She will understand. Accidents happen, it's not your fault!
mailyse f.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 12/14/2012 5:57:42 AM

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.