5 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’– http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.coโ€ฆ

6 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy ๐Ÿ‘‰๏ฟฝ@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

7 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

The 6 best holiday covers of the year

There are plenty of amazing things about the holiday season. Spending time with family, exchanging gifts, eating delicious food. As far as we’re concerned, it’s all good stuff...

Hey! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, and DIY? Check!" I give out any kind of advice from fashion advice to guy advice. I post alot of fashion ideas too. Come and see what it is all about! XOX!

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 12/18/2012 6:35:23 PM

i have never heard oh these artist but i love the 5th one.

by Lilkurly99 on 12/15/2012 8:36:06 PM

I loved Karmin and IM5's cover!!! Though they were all awesome!!! =D

by music191 on 12/15/2012 3:21:41 PM

OMG!!!I love Jimmy Fallon! Smile

by <3myguitar on 12/14/2012 8:48:07 PM

I love the song "What Christmas Means To Me" it's so amazing(:

by coldplay12 on 12/14/2012 7:08:25 PM

Omigosh, I lovelovelove Lady Antebellum's "Baby It's Cold Outside"!!!

by Sweetpea185 on 12/14/2012 6:22:31 PM

IM5. The guy with the blonde hair and eye makeup(?) is really hot and a great singer!

by myfatsquirrel on 12/14/2012 4:01:46 PM

okay so my mom bought me a pair of sweatpants from the British store, Jack Wills. The things in tht store are very expensive but they're my favorite things in my closet. I have a grease stain on my favorite pair of sweatpants from there and THEY COST $70! :0 there's a pair thats like then but not the same an they don't sell these pants anymore. How can I tell my mom I stained a $70 pair of sweatpants without ruining our friendship? She'll flip Frown

Tell your mom is was an accident and you've been worrying about it a lot! She will understand. Accidents happen, it's not your fault!
mailyse f.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 12/14/2012 5:57:42 AM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new gamesโ€”and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.