AN HOUR AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

4 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

6 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

12 Days of Christmas Nails: Candy Cane Stripe Mani

Christmas season is in full gear and we’re giving you 12 reasons to get into the Christmas spirit. What better way to fa la la than...

Comfy outfit to wear for a long car drive that still looks cute and fashionable??

Hey girl,

How about skinnies with a cute top and sneakers? If you're just going to be in the car with your fam, though, let comfort take priority--you can always change into something else when you get there!

Meghan D.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 12/14/2012 10:52:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
where can I get combat boots?

Hey girl,

I would try Forever21 or H&M, or look at a department store. You could also try shoe stores at the mall!

Meghan D.

by Sparklysharpie on 12/14/2012 9:22:30 PM

MODMODMOD
So my fam is hosting a Christmas party at our house tonight, and I was just wondering what to wear and how to do my hair. To give you an idea, it's about as dressy as casual can be. Like a cute, flowy, printed blouse with dark jeans and curled hair, or a belted shirt dress with a cozy knit vest and a high bun or something. I would just wear one of these things, but I have to babysit for the first hour or two, and if I do well, I could have an amazingly well-paying new client. So I don't want to get all dressed up just to babysit, or give the parents the impression that I'm too posh to deal with kids, but I still wanna look good.
And the only girls my age that are coming are really annoying and they always want to go outside and run around and throw the food on the floor and talk about perverted stuff. How can I deal with them for the next 4-6 hours?!?
Please help! Thanks, Dana

Hey girl,

That sounds like a great outfit--could you not change when you got home and wear something else while you're babysitting? I'm sure if you tell the parents that you're going to a party afterward, though, they wouldn't think less of you for dressing well! If the girls want to go outside and run around, try doing that with them for a little while to get their energy out, and then maybe suggest a board game afterward so they will focus on that instead of talking about inappropriate stuff. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by sweetpea185 on 12/14/2012 7:11:02 PM

i LOVE GIR!!!

by fashion456 on 12/14/2012 6:49:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
where can i get combat boots i really want some by monday
thanks

Hey girl,

I would try Forever21 or H&M, or department stores. You could also try the shoe store at your local mall!

Meghan D.

by sparklysharpie on 12/14/2012 6:33:46 PM

Mod mod mod

Thanks so much for your help. Just wondering would you advise short or long layers?

by Enriquette96 on 12/14/2012 6:18:44 PM

MOD(:

Im having some friend problems. My best friend and I never fight. Okay, never is a bit of an exaggeration, but the only things we have fought about are homework and lost socks.Until lately. Long story short(ish), I have liked this boy since I was 13. Both this boy and I will be turning 16 in a week (he's a few days older than I am). So I have liked him for a while. He is the only boy I've ever really liked. Lately my best friend has been acting very flirtatious around him. I think he likes her, and she is definitely leading him on by her actions. It may seem silly, but its something that has really hurt my feelings. It should matter but to her it doesn't seem to. I've confronted her about it but she makes up excuses. I am absolutely 100% sure she doesn't like him. She claims that she is naturally flirtatious and that it shouldn't bother me. It does. I want to talk it out with her, but I can never get though. Do you have any ideas on how I can get through to her? Thanks! <3

by smiley.<3 on 12/14/2012 6:10:37 PM

i always do my nails crazily! this week i did half pink half blue with pink dots on the blue part. the guys at my school always look at my nails every week to see what new design i have on!

by alindgren on 12/14/2012 6:06:07 PM

me like the nails

by fashion456 on 12/14/2012 5:45:51 PM

I have a great club with advice for middle schoolers and high schoolers! We have open officer positions if you would like to give advice! We have over 500 members and we'd love you to join! Join "7th Graders Club" on the front page of clubs menu. ~President rockinmagz~

by rockinmagz on 12/14/2012 5:34:15 PM